1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by alex357

1. Vergil1989 Crossover King
    Vergil1989 Crossover King
    Funny you should mention Demiurge since she pops up in Persona 5 Strikers lol. But yeah, some people are just...very hard to understand at times, and that's putting it kindly.
    Apr 14, 2021
    alex357 likes this.
  2. alex357
    alex357
    Nah I meant that they put together a plot piece from a while away that I had barely thought about. Although that is definitely a thing too.
    Apr 14, 2021
  3. Vergil1989 Crossover King
    Ah, my mistake, but yeah that's happened to me too. And just to ask, but who's Ainz and the Demiurge you were talking about? I know they're from somewhere, just not sure where is all. That aside, that song I posted to your profile, did you listen to it yet by chance? I can't help but listen to it on repeat myself even if I don't play Warframe lol.
    Apr 14, 2021
    alex357 likes this.
  4. alex357
    alex357
    Overlord, the Japanese media product, not the fantasy game with the goblin like minions. As for the song, not yet I will though. I used to play warframe a lot but it has been a while :D.
    Apr 14, 2021
  5. Vergil1989 Crossover King
    Ah crap, I haven't watched Overlord yet, but I've heard the name now that you've brought it up. And was it any good? The show as well as Warframe? :P
    Apr 14, 2021
    alex357 likes this.
  6. alex357
    alex357
    Ya it’s a pretty good anime. Though if I’m recommending anime Jujutsu Kaisen would be number one on the list
    Apr 14, 2021
  7. EVA-Saiyajin
    EVA-Saiyajin
    Well, now I do.
    Apr 15, 2021