1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by CYOAccount227

1. CYOAccount227
    CYOAccount227
    Also, feel free to criticize it, I want to make it as best as I can and I'd love some advice from the original author, if you're ok with that.
    May 13, 2021
    Audhumbla and Gforce1000 like this.
  2. Gforce1000
    Gforce1000
    Well, like I said earlier it's always cool when something I made ends up getting fanwork, because that means people liked it or at least found it compelling in some way. So thanks for that!
    May 13, 2021
  3. Gforce1000
    Gforce1000
    In terms of criticism... well, firstly, nothing I say is actually a command on this front obviously. I'll try to explain my logic where I can.
    The general reason I didn't include any super-charisma perks was that they tend to make stories worse.
    May 13, 2021
    Audhumbla and AngelicKnight. like this.
  4. Gforce1000
    Gforce1000
    It was one of the major complaints I had with most catalog stories (that phrase could be applied to a lot of decisions I made, because the low-anime was made primarily in response to what I didn't like about the R34/Catalog trend).
    May 13, 2021
  5. Gforce1000
    Gforce1000
    Pretty much every player character with super social skills ends up being more of a clay mold than a character- they simply take on the corresponding personality of whoever they're talking to at the moment and never develop one of their own. Though if I'm being purely honest, most of that is more on the authors than the perks themselves.
    May 13, 2021
  6. CYOAccount227
    CYOAccount227
    I didn't know there was such a sizable community of people writing these kinds of stories, so I didn't consider that when making that option.
    May 13, 2021
  7. CYOAccount227
    CYOAccount227
    I basically included it for realism reasons, I'm sure a lot of people (me included) aren't suave enough to do a lot of things CYOAs expect from us.
    May 13, 2021
    Gforce1000 likes this.
  8. Gforce1000
    Gforce1000
    Heh. That's fair, I often forget that reddit's side doesn't do that.
    May 13, 2021
    AngelicKnight. likes this.