1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Vergil1989 Crossover King

1. BlackHadou
    BlackHadou
    Step back then. Why would you be summoning each? Summons serve the story.
    Sep 20, 2021
  2. Vergil1989 Crossover King
    Vergil1989 Crossover King
    I'm summoning at all because my MC's in a tight spot, trying to get over twenty people to Uruk alive while being stalked by Demon Beasts. Chiron's a skilled healer on top of being a master archer, Atalanta's strong too even as an archer, but she's more useful for straight attack power. Astolfos is a joy to be around. :D I have a lot of good options, all of them could serve the story well in their own ways.
    Sep 20, 2021
  3. BlackHadou
    BlackHadou
    I'll be honest, you actually sound like you want Charlemagne or Rama or Sita, with their anti-demon abilities.
    Sep 20, 2021
  4. SirBearington
    SirBearington
    La Black Luna
    Sep 20, 2021
  5. Vergil1989 Crossover King
    Despite being called Demonic Beasts, I don't think they're actual demons with the fact they're made through pretty messed up means. Hat and I can only afford a T6 character due to Waifu Catalog stuff. Who's Sita and Rama anyway?
    Sep 20, 2021
  6. BlackHadou
    BlackHadou
    Sita and Rama are Indian servants. King and his wife from the Ramayana. They have a curse that prevents them from meeting.

If your talking the children of Tiamat, best Servant to summon that's likely within your means would be a version of Cu. It doesn't come up in Stay Night, but Cu, especially proto-Cu, have an ability that lets then screw wild beasts, which all of Tiamat's children are except Kingu.
    Sep 20, 2021
  7. SirBearington
    SirBearington
    But yeah, all things considered, Astolfo had a lot of NPs... If only he could remember using them. Seems like the massive Warhorn/Sousaphone could help you out there as well as in Astolfos legend, it scared away harpies and it was pretty fun in the anime.
    Sep 20, 2021
  8. BlackHadou
    BlackHadou
    The entire point of Astolfo is he's only any good during the full moon. At any other time he's a complete crapshoot.
    Sep 20, 2021
  9. SirBearington
  10. Vergil1989 Crossover King
    The thing is, because of Company bullshit, the normal restrictions don't actually apply to Noble Phantasms and can even be bypassed entirely thanks to certain upgrades for certain Servants, so even Astolfos would be pretty strong.
    Sep 20, 2021
    DankAnonymous and SirBearington like this.
  11. DankAnonymous
    DankAnonymous
    Going through my rolodex of servants that would be cool is nice. But I'm thinking what would be most compatible with Rose. Or would help her the most. I'm not sure how much you rely on the class weakness and strength chart. But a moon cancer would be nice against Gorgon. And perhaps a Rider against Tiamat.
    Sep 21, 2021
  12. BlackHadou
    BlackHadou
    The class strength/weakness chart is a gameplayism for FGO. It doesn't really exist in setting.

Alas... Moon Cancers also... uh... aren't really summonable, for a good reason. You don't really want BB around in any capacity. Fighting Tiamat, you really have no good options. Merlin is the pick there, he's the only one who can counter the Sea of Life, and he should already be there.
    Sep 21, 2021
  13. SirBearington
    SirBearington
    If Class Weakness was a thing then Iskander should had a hard time with Assassin and an easier time with Caster but the opposite kinda happen. Its kinda arbitrary all things considered.
    Sep 21, 2021
  14. DankAnonymous
    DankAnonymous
    This does bring to mind Moon Cancer Kiara and Ganesha
    Sep 21, 2021
  15. Vergil1989 Crossover King
    Again thanks to Company bullshit, weaknesses and the like aren't a factor anymore so even if this was more game mechanic driven, it wouldn't matter.
    Sep 21, 2021