1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by TheBleachDoctor

1. shaderic
    shaderic
    YES!!!!!!!!!
    One of my favorite games that no one I know has ever played!
    Apr 8, 2016
    Ddmkm122 and TheBleachDoctor like this.
  2. TheBleachDoctor
    TheBleachDoctor
    It was such a little hidden gem in the DS library...
    We need it for virtual console! A 3DS remake would be cool!
    Apr 8, 2016
    Ddmkm122 likes this.
  3. shaderic
    shaderic
    Indeed!
    Side note, I was considering something like your Part Time Magical Girl quest right before you threw it up.
    Also, you ever hang on on IRC?
    Apr 8, 2016
    Ddmkm122 and TheBleachDoctor like this.
  4. TheBleachDoctor
    TheBleachDoctor
    Nah, I don't hang out on IRC. You had an idea like PTMG? Huh. Well it's not a very original idea, haha.
    Apr 8, 2016
    Ddmkm122 likes this.
  5. shaderic
    shaderic
    Well, I've had the chance to entertain a number of MG-style idea games over the years. One of my old favorites that I keep on a back burner is bitter, jaded, and cynical 30-something woman who's a well known VA for magical girl shows. Who is recruited, to her chagrin, to fight Evil.
    Apr 8, 2016
  6. TheBleachDoctor
    TheBleachDoctor
    Oh my god, yes.
    Apr 8, 2016
    Ddmkm122 and shaderic like this.
  7. shaderic
    shaderic
    Essentially, it's a sort comedy/satire thing, built around the issues I have with the MG genre. Magical girls are young, fetishized, and more interested in /romance/ than a middle-schooler should be. And the fands can get pretty skeevy.
    Apr 8, 2016
  8. shaderic
    shaderic
    So, we have an adult who swallowed her pride and does young girl voices, hates it, and the fact that some of her 'fans' are incredibly creepy fuckers doesn't help at all.
    Apr 8, 2016
  9. shaderic
    shaderic
    Basically though, the whole thing is kind of a reverse Madoka. Monsters can still be scary, but the setting's not built on human suffering. We have a mature, adult woman (who is kind of a MILF, forgive me) who is /precisely/ aware of just how terrible the industry is.

And we visit upon her an idealistic young creature to help.
    Apr 8, 2016
  10. TheBleachDoctor
    TheBleachDoctor
    Do this. It can only be wonderful.
    Apr 8, 2016
    Ddmkm122 and Valette-Serafina like this.