1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by dinomannitro6

1. Scygnus
    Scygnus
    Well, my original notes were lost so some of it I'm making up as I go, but... winning with a joker gets you tokens based on what the hand was- 'of a kind' gives Transfer Tokens, for instance, which lets you share, take, or give TFs around. Flushes gives you size-based TF Tokens, usable on anyone, based on suit.
    Nov 14, 2021
  2. Scygnus
    Scygnus
    Having a Joker and losing anyway gives the winner a Control Token for you- letting them TF or Command you once. Both Jokers win gives you an unbound Control token, use on anyone. Losing despite having both gets the winner four control tokens over you, and they get to pick all the TFs for the round.

That's... all I got at the moment.
    Nov 14, 2021
  3. dinomannitro6
    dinomannitro6
    Ah thank you that's helpful.
    Stuff in my notes you didn't mention:
    Straights give Transformation tokens in an amount equal to half the lowest card. Tf tokens can only be used on yourself or another willing player (control over them counts as willing)
    Winning with no jokers when 2 other hands have jokers gives the rewards the other hands would have given to the winner.
    Nov 14, 2021
  4. dinomannitro6
    dinomannitro6
    Questions:
    Do 2 pair and high card count as 'of a kind' or something else? What about full house?
    The flush of clubs that was gotten gave dick size tokens, do you still have what the other suits gave? Is the amount of tokens given half lowest like with straights?
    Do straight flushes just give both types of tokens or something else? What about Royal flushes?
    Nov 14, 2021
  5. Scygnus
    Scygnus
    Like I said, the original notes were lost. So I don't have any of those determined right now. Were you wanting to write your own fic in the same vein? 'Discord changed the rules. Why? Because.' is an acceptable reason to deviate from the base I set, if I don't just take the blanks you fill in for myself :p
    Nov 14, 2021
  6. dinomannitro6
    dinomannitro6
    I have been fiddling around with it, don't know if I will ever actually write it though. :v
    Nov 14, 2021