1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice
Transformer214
Last Activity:
Apr 17, 2024 at 2:55 AM

Transformer214

Know what you're doing yet?, Male, from Florida

Transformer214 was last seen:
Apr 17, 2024 at 2:55 AM
    1. SnappingTurt3ls2
      SnappingTurt3ls2
      Hey whatever happened to Hogwarts: An Escalation? From what I can tell you just decided to stop updating it one day or got distracted with other projects and forgot about it. Will you ever pick it back up? I really enjoyed it so if you ever do decide to pick it back up you'll have at least one person to read it
      1. SnappingTurt3ls2
        SnappingTurt3ls2
        Hey you updated it! I just read the chapter and commented on it over on FFN and AO3, heading over to SB now. Thanks for the update, I really enjoyed it!!!
        Aug 18, 2022
    2. KrugSmash
      KrugSmash
      Hey boss, I've got a scenario for you; You know how shards don't deal with twins well?
      Fenja and Menja. One's pretty hardcore, the other's shy and gay.
      Twin 1 bullies and berates #2, makes them feel small. Boom, powers, but they go to both the abused and abuser.
      But the problem doesn't go away.
      The abuse isn't enough for a second trigger, but it can lure her to a better team.
  • About

Just a fanfic lover and writer. Worm and HP are my current main sandboxes. I'm active mostly on Ao3 and a bit on Spacebattles though I'm moving away from there.

Usernames by site:

Spacebattles: Slider214
    Sufficient Velocity: Slider214
    Fanfiction.net: Temporal Knight
    Ao3: TemporalKnight/Slider
    QQ: Transformer214

I now have a Ko-Fi and a discord for discussions about random things. If you prefer more general LGBTQ focused talks, join the Gaylor discord!

Signature

If you meet Yog-Sothoth, you've gone too far on the axis of comprehension; back up slowly and call for reality assistance. -Endymion (SB)

Seduction With Purpose: A Worm AU where Taylor is a short-term power copier and resolves to screw as many parahumans as she possibly can. Because gaining powers through sex feels awesome. (In Progress)
    End of the Rope: Taylor/Lisa where Taylor has some...issues. AltPower where Taylor drains herself to empower others. Told partially non-chronologically as in the future she's snapped, killed Coil, and is on the run with her resurrected girlfriend. (Complete!)
    Cut Strings: Worm, except Coil met Alec first and had him take Lisa and later Taylor and keep them on a leash. When Taylor eventually breaks them both free, thanks to unintentional help from the PRT, neither are exactly well-adjusted. Assault has to do his best to try and help the teens before either can dive down the dark hole that they were being pushed towards.

I now have a Ko-Fi and a Discord for discussions about random things. If you prefer more general LGBTQ focused talks, join the Gaylor discord!