1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Nightmare723764

1. Rikov
    Rikov
    We all need to take a break every now and then. You gonna be alright, man?
    Jan 17, 2022
  2. Nightmare723764
    Nightmare723764
    Yeah, just worried about my dog. Yesterday her stomach was hurting her bad and with the weather we can't get her to a vet. And this morning she was just listless, and earlier she could barely stand. She just stared off and I'm pretty sure she was drooling.
    Jan 17, 2022
  3. Nightmare723764
    Nightmare723764
    Though not to long ago she got up and went to her pad to use the bathroom. Mom haad to help her off the couch though she was willing to jump. And while she didn't make it to the pad she used the bathroom and I just... feel relieved.

I was afraid my dog was going to go to sleep tonight and not wake up in the morning. So I'm emotionally exhausted right now, but I'm better than I was earlier.
    Jan 17, 2022
  4. Carrot_Wizard
    Carrot_Wizard
    I've been in a similar situation myself so I hope everything ends well, and don't worry about not writing! It's always fine to take a step back from writing, and I've seen too many amazing people on here stress out over it as is. Stay strong man, and we'll welcome you back whenever you feel like it
    Jan 17, 2022
  5. Nightmare723764
    Nightmare723764
    *Happy Horse noises*
    Woke up at 4 this morning and saw Patches walking around like normal! Granted she shat everywhere but given that I was dreading that she was going to die in her sleep I'm thrilled!
    Jan 17, 2022
  6. Nightmare723764
    Nightmare723764
    Watched her eat some chicken mom got out for her so yeah, honestly I'm too giddy to get back to sleep now.
    Jan 17, 2022
  7. Carrot_Wizard
    Carrot_Wizard
    Happy to hear that! I'd still recommend bringing her to the vet when you can just to make sure it's not something more serious, but I'm not a vet myself so I can't really say anything
    Jan 17, 2022
  8. Nightmare723764
    Nightmare723764
    Plan too!
    Just have to wait until the roads aren't all icy.
    Just have to take care of her until then.
    Jan 17, 2022