1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by inverted_helix

1. Plotvitalnpc
    Plotvitalnpc
    If he stops being eaten by the IRC?
    Apr 28, 2016
  2. inverted_helix
    inverted_helix
    But I don't use the IRC. He should at least have those copied here.

Is there even an IRC log to see things previously posted? Or some way to filter for his posts?
    Apr 28, 2016
    Ddmkm122 likes this.
  3. Valette-Serafina
    Valette-Serafina
    You know John's in the Navy, right? Not much free time there.
    Apr 28, 2016
  4. inverted_helix
    inverted_helix
    I know which is why I didn't expect anything from him till I saw the posts on his profile saying he posts a lot on IRC.
    Apr 28, 2016
    Ddmkm122 likes this.
  5. Valette-Serafina
    Valette-Serafina
    Often, but not for long, usually. I don't think John's had the time to properly sit down and write.
    Apr 28, 2016
  6. Mr_John
    Mr_John
    Mix of stuff.
    Apr 29, 2016
  7. Mr_John
    Mr_John
    Hm.
    Apr 29, 2016
  8. Plotvitalnpc
    Plotvitalnpc
    But Hat-chan isn't doubling up letters while she types anymore, is she?
    Apr 29, 2016
  9. inverted_helix
    inverted_helix
    That's disappointing, wish you would at least copy it here. :(
    Apr 29, 2016
  10. Valette-Serafina
    Valette-Serafina
    Not all the time, Plot. Only when she's rather distracted.
    Apr 29, 2016
    Ddmkm122, kinglugia and 1986ctcel like this.
  11. Fedorable
    Fedorable
    "That's disappointing, wish you would at least copy it here. :("

Could you upload your sex tapes? Oh, oh, oh, give us a transcript of a very private and intimate conversation you had with someone very close to you!

Sorry if I sound sarcastic but I've had a bad day and felt like addressing this. -_-
    Jun 13, 2016
  12. inverted_helix
    inverted_helix
    I find it bizarre that you would compare stories posted on IRC to sex tapes. I don't really see any similarity.
    Jun 13, 2016
    HS1468 and Ddmkm122 like this.
  13. Fedorable
    Fedorable
    It's the privacy and intimacy of writing for someone on IRC as opposed to over a forum.

Essentially what you're asking for is the text-based version of someone's sex tapes and I took offence at that.
    Jun 13, 2016
  14. inverted_helix
    inverted_helix
    How in the world do you see QQ's IRC as private and intimate? There's usually dozens of people on there at any given time.
    Jun 13, 2016
    Ddmkm122 likes this.
  15. Fedorable
    Fedorable
    *headdesk* There are more IRC channels than just QQ's. There are Private Messages.

I don't actually use QQ IRC. So I wouldn't have a fucking clue what he gets up to there.
    Jun 13, 2016
    HS1468, Ddmkm122, kinglugia and 2 others like this.
  16. inverted_helix
    inverted_helix
    He posts stories in QQ's IRC. That's what I was asking for him to post in the forum.
    Jun 13, 2016
    Ddmkm122 likes this.
  17. Fedorable
    Fedorable
    Do you use QQ IRC now? Because I notice at the top of this thread you said you don't.
    Jun 13, 2016
    Ddmkm122 likes this.
  18. Fedorable
    Fedorable
    Just checked into QQ IRC. Guess who /isn't/ there?
    Jun 13, 2016
    Ddmkm122 likes this.
  19. inverted_helix
    inverted_helix
    Not really, I've logged on a few times, but I find IRC a really dated and annoying system compared to modern forums.
    Jun 13, 2016
    Ddmkm122 likes this.
  20. inverted_helix
    inverted_helix
    The only reason I'd have to use QQ IRC is to see the occasional story by Mr. John. And that's a quite rare occurrence to merit leaving IRC open permanently. Otherwise it's the same people as are on QQ. Why would I waste effort on a less user friendly medium which doesn't log anything to talk to the same people I could use QQ to talk to?
    Jun 13, 2016
    Ddmkm122 likes this.
  21. Fedorable
    Fedorable
    Well, like I said. Privacy.
    Also there's real time communication. That's the best part.

And the logs thing can be easily sorted with the right client.
    Jun 13, 2016
  22. Fedorable
    Fedorable
    John wasn't on QQ IRC.
    Jun 13, 2016
    Ddmkm122 likes this.
  23. inverted_helix
    inverted_helix
    If you're logging the IRC then based off your opening statement isn't that the equivalent of making sex tapes of people without their knowledge?
    Jun 13, 2016
    Ddmkm122 likes this.
  24. Fedorable
    Fedorable
    PRIVATE.
    MESSAGES.

If John's referring to what I know he is, then these 'stories' you want transcripts of happened in PMs.
    Jun 13, 2016
  25. inverted_helix
    inverted_helix
    Which doesn't actually deny the comparison of logging to making sex tapes.

And for that matter why are you expressing so much outrage when John already replied and didn't express any of this strange outrage.
    Jun 13, 2016
    Ddmkm122 likes this.
  26. Fedorable
    Fedorable
    urgh i should have just let this stupid convo rot in the back of my head
    Jun 13, 2016
    Ddmkm122 likes this.
  27. Fedorable
    Fedorable
    John never replied to "That's disappointing, wish you would at least copy it here. :(".
    Jun 13, 2016
  28. 1986ctcel
    1986ctcel
    *rolls eyes* Because couples have TOTALLY never made PRIVATE "sex tapes" together?
    Jun 13, 2016
  29. Mr_John
    Mr_John
    Such is life.
    Jun 13, 2016