1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Plotvitalnpc

1. kinglugia
    kinglugia
    Haha, I was thinking more on using pearls with Hamon and whatever the fuck I feel like infusing them with. And that was before I decided to take the Bloodborne jump lol.
    May 1, 2016
  2. kinglugia
    kinglugia
    Or Origin Pearls! Or even Blood Pearls, without the beastifying thing. Or Kinifying thing. Lol!
    May 1, 2016
  3. Plotvitalnpc
    Plotvitalnpc
    Well, Kaguya Otsutsuki II also uses them to rapidly build up an immense charge of ripple energy for some shit, or as an instant starter for sage mode. (Though given that she has a ripple sage mode...)
    May 1, 2016
  4. kinglugia
    kinglugia
    I don't exactly want to become a carbon copy of another being tho. I prefer to walk my own path.
    But since I have shapeshifting by virtue of Animorphs Jump, and I have a Ditto in my team, I think I'll be able to take on her with Naruto and Sasuke (taking MC-KUN drawback).
    May 1, 2016
  5. kinglugia
    kinglugia
    Also, did you know that you can take Zelretch as a companion in the Tsukihime jump?
    May 1, 2016
  6. Plotvitalnpc
    Plotvitalnpc
    She's not an actual copy of Kaguya Otsutsuki. It's just her codename from the project that birthed her.
    Her actual name... is Senju Hakka, legally.
    Because when leaf finally got their hands on her, they decided to make her legally the daughter of Hashirama and Mito. She has both of their genes in her, after all.
    May 1, 2016
  7. Plotvitalnpc
    Plotvitalnpc
    ...She just happens to want to acquire all the bloodlines she's sure are from Kaguya.
    May 1, 2016
  8. Plotvitalnpc
    Plotvitalnpc
    ...I don't particularly want Zelretch.
    The Ansatsu Kyoushitsu E class, Haku, and my kids with Haku are all the companion I need.
    May 1, 2016
  9. kinglugia
    kinglugia
    Hahalol. Also, is the Sharingan and its upgraded version really that bullshit? I mean, with the power of a multi-century old Jumper, I think I can eventually deal with the Sharingan Hax. Although I pretty like the Tenseigan and the Rinne-Sharingan.

Could take the Rinnegan instead though, and make my own jutsus from the Paths.
    May 1, 2016
  10. Plotvitalnpc
    Plotvitalnpc
    Senju Hakka doesn't even use her bloodlines directly as the mainstay...mostly rokushiki and the fire from the ripple before sage mode, and some copied jutsu...and after sage mode, mostly crazy sage mode-ripple shit (like ripple sage mode...or Dangerous Forbidden Technique of the year Senshu: the art of using both sage modes, causing spontaneous natural energy production)
    May 1, 2016
  11. Plotvitalnpc
    Plotvitalnpc
    Hakka isn't me. She's so bound up in personality by drawbacks and such that her remembering the rest of the chain is a thing that falls by the wayside. The only Kaguya bloodlines she's missing at the start are the Rinne-sharingan and Tenseigan anyways.
    May 1, 2016
  12. Plotvitalnpc
    Plotvitalnpc
    Eventual plan: the only thing that eventually makes senshu not ludicrously dangerous to actually use is six paths chakra, which allows for the consumption of hamon energy by the natural energy to produce more to be stopped and controlled properly.
    May 1, 2016
  13. Plotvitalnpc
    Plotvitalnpc
    ...Plus, Hakka is a roleplayer who plays down her ability to cast greater magecrafts by making a single noise.
    And passes off her timestop power as a mangekyo sharingan ability.
    May 1, 2016
  14. kinglugia
    kinglugia
    Senshu is using your Wood jutsus to produce Hamon and Natural energy right? ...Damn, I got nothing which could rival it in terms of creativity.

Probably using my Runes Magecraft combined with Zel's Gemcraft to make something nice tho. Need to think on it T_T
    May 1, 2016
  15. Plotvitalnpc
    Plotvitalnpc
    Senshu is using a skill from Old Wolf (or something_ to combine hamon with sage mode to produce Sendou Sage Mode (powered by the ripple mixed with chakra). Then combining that with sage mode again. It stacks the power boosts of the two modes...but ripple energy is uncontrollably consumed by the natural energy, leading to more natural energy than was taken in building up. Ultra dangerous.
    May 1, 2016
  16. Plotvitalnpc
    Plotvitalnpc
    I like the name. 'Sage Creed'.
    May 1, 2016
  17. Plotvitalnpc
    Plotvitalnpc
    Can only be normally activated by entering Sendou Sage Mode, then gathering a tiny amount of natural energy to let it proliferate. Trying to stack sendou sage mode onto senjutsu sage mode just sustains the latter by feeding the natural energy.
    May 1, 2016
  18. Plotvitalnpc
    Plotvitalnpc
    The entire thing is only inspired by how the Hamon (Sendou (way of the sage) and Senjutsu (sage techniques) both purport to be sage things, so 'Senshu' (Sage Creed/Religion) is a fun combo of them.
    May 1, 2016
  19. Plotvitalnpc
    Plotvitalnpc
    ...sadly, as a result of the cost of all those bloodlines, Hakka doesn't get her wood release or dead bone pulse until ten years into the 40 year jump. Sealed Bloodline drawback.
    Which is why I'm glad senshu doesn't rely on that.
    May 1, 2016
  20. Plotvitalnpc
    Plotvitalnpc
    A note on sendou sage mode: basically safe on it's own. Everyone becomes part of nature eventually, but becoming part of the sun is way in the distance, so the closest equivalent to petrification is sunstroke if you fuel sage mode with sendou chakra instead.
    May 1, 2016
  21. Plotvitalnpc
    Plotvitalnpc
    ...it's just that the natural inclination of nature is to feed on solar energy to fuel itself.
    May 1, 2016
  22. kinglugia
    kinglugia
    Say, I think replacing Sakura with myself got an interesting theme going - Sasuke's the Indra, with his mastery over all things arcane (ninjutsu), while Naruto's power stems from Asura, aka friendship and determination. Me? I'm probably either Ravana or Raksasha, what with my Claymore, Symbiote, Animorphs and Bloodborne perks. Shame I don't have a Godzilla/Gojira form, but ehh, that particular jump's boring.
    May 1, 2016
  23. Plotvitalnpc
    Plotvitalnpc
    My take on things is that Sakura still exists in some capacity, she just flunked out of the normal system. I can probably manipulate Tsunade (my bodyguardo mentor) into teaching her.
    May 1, 2016
  24. Plotvitalnpc
    Plotvitalnpc
    Anyways, my reason for why Hakka has the rinnegan...is that she's an artificial being with both the blood of Hashirama and that of Madara in her (Catalogue of those who's genes went into her: Hashirama, Mito, Madara, some fucking Kaguya, and Hiashi's father.) as a result, she gained small amounts of both of their chakras, and became an artificial Hagoromo incarnation.
    May 1, 2016
  25. Plotvitalnpc
    Plotvitalnpc
    Ooh, full names for the two versions of senshu - Shinbutsu Konkou: Senshu (Jumbling Up Of Gods And Buddhas: Sage Creed) for the original form, and Shinbutsu Shuugou: Rikudou Senshu (Syncretism Of Gods and Buddhas: Six Paths Sage Creed) for the version completed by Six Paths Sage Mode.
    May 2, 2016
  26. Plotvitalnpc
    Plotvitalnpc
    Shinbutsu Konkou and Shinbutsu Shuugou being the two terms for the Shinto-Buddhist faith that formed starting from the Asuka period of Japanese history.
    May 2, 2016
  27. kinglugia
    kinglugia
    Did you take Syncretism in Binbougami-Ga jump then?
    May 3, 2016
  28. Plotvitalnpc
    Plotvitalnpc
    Nah, the skills I use for combining things are the tashlan one from Narnia and Master of the Order, from Lone Wolf...Gonna edit in binbougami now, though, just for an extra point of combination.
    Most of Binbougami's abilities are useless to me, though...because Imagine Breaker, and also because my way of dealing of the bad luck from it is using Medaka Box's Devil Style to null luck in general.
    May 3, 2016
    Ddmkm122 and AngelicKnight. like this.
  29. kinglugia
    kinglugia
    Didn't take Imagine Breaker for me. Have other magic-nullification abilities.
    May 3, 2016
  30. Plotvitalnpc
    Plotvitalnpc
    I took it for the arm regen and red string of destiny breaking.
    May 3, 2016
  31. Plotvitalnpc
    Plotvitalnpc
    ...and I can shut it off with a power from young justice, technically.
    May 3, 2016
  32. kinglugia
    kinglugia
    Experimental with Telepathy allows me to connect me and my allies' mind and power together, while providing us with a power boost through some sort of mumbo jumbo.
    May 3, 2016
  33. Plotvitalnpc
    Plotvitalnpc
    Well, not having a use for any Fortune Energy dependent abilities meant I had room for a lot of low-key stuff along with Temple of Thought.
    Since 'Like A Bubble', the drawback, notes that you need to find a way to deal with the fortune energy going away...my power to obliterate luck should be a good way to make that an easy 600cp.
    May 3, 2016
  34. Plotvitalnpc
    Plotvitalnpc
    Meanwhile, I walk with even more ability to cobble together weird interactions between abilities related only in drawing in external energies, and in having the word sage used in relation to them.
    May 3, 2016
  35. kinglugia
    kinglugia
    I'm more on Bloodborne, Symbiote, Animorphs and Claymore perks, while using the other magic and chi stuff from the other jumps to turn myself into a whirlwind of oh god why.

Did you know that Pokemon can be used as Animorph forms? Argued that they have DNA and genetics stuff, and their abilities are biological as well.
    May 3, 2016
  36. Plotvitalnpc
    Plotvitalnpc
    I'm more on 'the long, heart dulling eternity of living thirteen millenia while seeking power and base pleasures, with the vague idea that eventually you're going to seek out the one you want to settle with, in the setting you'd like to make your home in, and which you want to roleplay as a natural part of.'
    May 3, 2016
  37. kinglugia
    kinglugia
    I'm going to ascend as a Baby Great One Planeswalker of the Old Path.
    May 3, 2016
  38. Plotvitalnpc
    Plotvitalnpc
    Oh, I absolutely become a planeswalker. Spend about half a century or more dicking around and hanging out with the family after Naruto before becoming one, but it happens. Then I mostly stay in Narutoverse along with my immortal family.
    Gotta make up for 12000~ years of leading a city state as a god king.
    May 3, 2016