1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Queen Fiona

1. epicene
    epicene
    I've probably heard of it. We are in the same age bracket.
    Jun 1, 2022
    Imabot, 1986ctcel and Queen Fiona like this.
  2. Queen Fiona
    Queen Fiona
    I guess they *did* make five whole seasons of Symphogear...

I don't know, what do the kids like these days? Heroic academies? Edgy supers? Dungeon dating?
    Jun 1, 2022
    AngelicKnight., 1986ctcel and epicene like this.
  3. epicene
    epicene
    Is that really different than our era. Negima, Lodoss War, .HACK//sign was pretty much that. :P
    Jun 1, 2022
    Imabot, Queen Fiona and 1986ctcel like this.
  4. Queen Fiona
    Queen Fiona
    Unfortunately, I haven't seen those, either. :v

...wait, no, I did see .HACK//sign. I could not tell you what it was supposed to be about besides secretly being about lesbians, though.
    Jun 1, 2022
  5. epicene
    epicene
    Fiona only wants one thing and its disgusting. /meme
    Jun 1, 2022
  6. Queen Fiona
    Queen Fiona
    Jun 1, 2022
  7. epicene
    epicene
    80s Character designs? And you've never seen Record of Lodoss War???? Girl, check your priorities.
    Jun 1, 2022
    Imabot, 1986ctcel and Queen Fiona like this.
  8. epicene
    epicene
    Am I gonna have to file in one of my trans tokens to get you to watch this anime? s2g
    Jun 1, 2022
    Queen Fiona likes this.
  9. Imabot
    Imabot
    Want more likes and comments? I don't think source material moght been the problem but kinks.

But I personally enjoy fics that are about some "niche" anime I saw instead another SI Catalouge or some other " mainstream" series on QQ.
    Jun 1, 2022
    TheCenterAct, Queen Fiona and epicene like this.
  10. Queen Fiona
    Queen Fiona
    Nah, this is actually fairly expected. Symphogear isn't super popular and the premise is pretty daft. This isn't really something I'm putting a huge amount of effort into compared to some other works.

Won't stop me making jokes about it, though. It's mostly because my good friend Imperialaxis posted a YGO story, which is obviously something which gets more eyeballs.
    Jun 1, 2022
  11. Queen Fiona
    Queen Fiona
    I was posting it elsesite, but elsesite is slightly on fire right now for reasons which my lawyer advises me to tell you have absolutely nothing to do with me.
    Jun 1, 2022
    AngelicKnight., Imabot and epicene like this.