1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by dbray98

1. PsylentFox
    PsylentFox
    I am both a liar and a hypocrite. lol I'm just cycling through them as I can now- I'm close to the end for DWYC but my immediate enthusiasm cooled for it so I'm circling back around to some of my other stories while I figure out how exactly I want to end that story.
    Jul 16, 2022
    illerayn likes this.
  2. PsylentFox
    PsylentFox
    The MC pretty much has a path to ending it in the very next chapter if he wished, and while I could do that I did promise some Titanfall drops and bigger action, but that was before the MC realized that the answer to all of his problems was pretty much already in the palm of his hand (and it isn't Ki).
    Jul 16, 2022
    illerayn likes this.
  3. PsylentFox
    PsylentFox
    So, I have a bit of a conundrum on my hands when it comes to ending DWYC- do I do it how the MC would handle it and possibly have a lackluster finish on the story just to put a "W" in the column? Or do I take some more time to plan things out so that I can do cool stuff with it while still finishing it off strong?
    Jul 16, 2022
    illerayn likes this.
  4. PsylentFox
    PsylentFox
    Definitely a tough choice for me, so in the meanwhile, I'll just rotate back to other stories that I have that need some updates and try to plan that out a little bit more.
    Jul 16, 2022
    illerayn likes this.
  5. Mastersgt
    Mastersgt
    I think you could do both, if the MC is coming at this with the thought of this world(WORM) not being the only one he will be in... So he and his team plan to eventually go Multi cross, but they are not sure WHERE they will wind up first when they leave... Bloodborne? Celestia? Harry Potter? Stargate? Mass Effect?
    Jul 25, 2022
  6. Mastersgt
    Mastersgt
    So they could be using WORM, the Endbringers, the Entities, and the collapsed society as a perfect test-bed on what they could and should do to improve things elsewhere. In what order. Sure they could probably curb stomp some problems, but unless they want to have to babysit EVERYONE and EVERYTHING, then that is likely not the best choice...
    Jul 25, 2022
    Svirand G'honf likes this.