1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by PsylentFox

1. Aikion
    Aikion
    Let us know if you feel the urge to put on an eye patch or mumble about the seal on your power weakening...
    Aug 11, 2022
  2. PsylentFox
    PsylentFox
    All this is... is the Powers-That-Be trying to sabotage me through biological warfare. Really, they think that cramping up my hand will stop me (for more than a few days) from penning more chapters!? Who the hell do they think I am!?

They're afraid, afraid of the terror I will wroth from these typing, shining, golden fingers of mine!
    Aug 11, 2022
  3. PsylentFox
    PsylentFox
    Truly, then think themselves victorious, but really, they don't even know just how powerful I really am. I might be in immense amounts of pain (particularly the foot lol) but they are only seeing 1% of my true power!

(lol)
    Aug 11, 2022
  4. Tired
    Tired
    hope you get well soon.
    Aug 11, 2022
  5. Aikion
    Aikion
    Yes, always start small. Let them underestimate you. And get well soon.
    Aug 11, 2022
  6. Ayashi
    Ayashi
    One of my family members had something similar (carpal tunnel) and taking small doses of CBD oil really helped.
    Aug 14, 2022
  7. Kehsem
    Kehsem
    Feel better! Get that shit X-Rayed so your doctor can diagnose the root cause and start preventative care ASAP.
    Aug 14, 2022
  8. SilverBadger
    SilverBadger
    I'm so sorry to hear that! Rest well. <3
    Aug 15, 2022