1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by AngelicKnight.

1. AngelicKnight.
    AngelicKnight.
    I have to ask though, are those tentacles/tongues?
    May 27, 2016
    Ddmkm122 likes this.
  2. ARMofORION
    ARMofORION
    Those are tentacles. :P And yeah, I love her. Favorite Vocaloid and biosuit makes this one of my favorite.
    May 27, 2016
    Ddmkm122 and AngelicKnight. like this.
  3. AngelicKnight.
    AngelicKnight.
    Oh fun~

She's a vocaloid?
    May 27, 2016
    Ddmkm122 likes this.
  4. ARMofORION
    ARMofORION
    Yep. Yuzuki Yukari.
    May 27, 2016
  5. AngelicKnight.
    AngelicKnight.
    She has a nice name. Can she control the tentacles or are they independent of her?
    May 27, 2016
    Ddmkm122 likes this.
  6. ARMofORION
    ARMofORION
    Don't know. Like to think she is able to control them.
    May 27, 2016
  7. AngelicKnight.
    AngelicKnight.
    Fun~
    *Hugs you*
    May 27, 2016
    Ddmkm122 likes this.
  8. ARMofORION
    ARMofORION
    *Returns hug with tentacles*
    May 27, 2016
  9. AngelicKnight.
    AngelicKnight.
    *Blushes and relaxes, letting them roam across my body*
    May 27, 2016
    Ddmkm122 likes this.
  10. AngelicKnight.
    AngelicKnight.
    I just noticed something, are those eyes in her hair or hair clips? Or both?
    Jun 9, 2016
    Ddmkm122 likes this.
  11. ARMofORION
    ARMofORION
    Both.
    Jun 9, 2016
  12. AngelicKnight.
    AngelicKnight.
    Both is good, I wonder what other secrets she's hiding, is there an extra mouth anywhere with sharp teeth? Or a hidden claw?

She has a very eldritch abomination/humanoid abomination vibe. Though I use abomination as the term for the trope not as a slur against her.
    Jun 9, 2016
    Ddmkm122 likes this.
  13. ARMofORION
    ARMofORION
    It does really make her look like an eldritch being. Another reason I really love the image.
    Jun 9, 2016
  14. AngelicKnight.
    AngelicKnight.
    Eldritch being is a much nicer term. I like it.

And yeah it's a great image, though I wonder if an argument could be made that those tentacles/eyes are a part of her and the clothes are to hide them? Even her hair is tentacle-tongues after the bands on the pigtails.

I still wanna hug her.
    Jun 9, 2016
    Ddmkm122 and ARMofORION like this.
  15. AngelicKnight.
    AngelicKnight.
    Sorry to talk about your avatar again but I just realized that her coat has teeth. That's even cuter but now I'm worried that things may be bitten if one touched it.
    Jun 24, 2016
    Ddmkm122 and ARMofORION like this.