1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Queen Fiona

1. Eos3
    Eos3
    Trans as in third gender sorta thing? Or trans as in transitioning between gender binaries? No criticism from me either way, I'm just curious how you identify.
    May 12, 2023
    hillo315 and Queen Fiona like this.
  2. Queen Fiona
    Queen Fiona
    I identify as female, yes.

I put this here mostly because I saw some likes on A Kind of Magic from people who don't seem to cotton to that kinda thing, and y'know, I'm fine to take likes from anyone but maybe they might wanna know who they're liking in that case?
    May 12, 2023
    hillo315 and Eos3 like this.
  3. Eos3
    Eos3
    It's interesting how the mistreatment mostly ends up aimed at those who are *visibly trans*. But then again pretty privilege is a thing, whether it's in appearance or personality :p

You'd think people who find they actually like the trans people they know, *until they know they're trans*, it would lead them to question their negative beliefs regarding the subject. Sadly it doesn't seem to work that way.
    May 12, 2023
    hillo315 and Queen Fiona like this.
  4. Queen Fiona
    Queen Fiona
    One reader going all 'can we name and shame this man pretending to be a woman the thread author mentioned', which doesn't exactly speak to respect.
    May 12, 2023
    hillo315 likes this.
  5. Queen Fiona
    Queen Fiona
    My status isn't a secret, or anything. Usually I prefer my writing to do the talking on that part. Sometimes, though, I need to give people a little nudge.
    May 12, 2023
    hillo315 and Eos3 like this.
  6. Eos3
    Eos3
    I wish we started demanding anti-trans folk declare their identities in public spaces. "Are you 'failure at theology' anti-trans? 'Sexual insecurity' anti-trans? 'Social signaling' anti-trans? Or just an 'asshole to everyone' anti-trans?"
    May 12, 2023
  7. Eos3
    Eos3
    I mean if we're going to get upset about women failing to be vocal about their personal sexual medical histories in public, I think turnabout is kinda fair play. Lol.
    May 12, 2023
  8. Queen Fiona
    Queen Fiona
    Around here it's usually the last two, with a bit of the second. I usually manage to dodge it, though.

...usually.
    May 12, 2023
    Repentant_Dragos and hillo315 like this.