1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by AngelicKnight.

1. Alias
    Alias
    Fox ruler here. Ruler of Bunny's on SB.
    Jun 16, 2016
  2. AngelicKnight.
    AngelicKnight.
    Kitsune? Or Kumiho?
    Jun 16, 2016
    Ddmkm122, Hypervane and Alias like this.
  3. Alias
    Alias
    What's the difference?
    Jun 16, 2016
  4. AngelicKnight.
    AngelicKnight.
    Kitsune are Japanese tricksters, not necessarily good or bad, often just out for fun and rarely do anything out of malice.
    Jun 16, 2016
    Ddmkm122, Hypervane, Nanimani and 3 others like this.
  5. AngelicKnight.
    AngelicKnight.
    On the other hand kumiho are the Korean version of the myth and are much darker. They are almost never good and are at best tricksters who want to enjoy themselves tricking people. At worst they will torture people with their illusions, make you do things you never would normally, make you feel like you're going insane or lead you to your death.
    Jun 16, 2016
  6. Alias
    Alias
    Kitsune. :3
    Jun 16, 2016
  7. AngelicKnight.
    AngelicKnight.
    Kumiho also like/need to eat hearts or livers of men. It depends on the version for which it actually is and if they just like to or actually need to.
    Jun 16, 2016
  8. AngelicKnight.
    Jun 16, 2016
  9. Alias
    Alias
    So what's the history of this place?
    Jun 16, 2016
  10. AngelicKnight.
    Jun 16, 2016
  11. Alias
    Alias
    Yeap.
    Jun 16, 2016
  12. AngelicKnight.
    AngelicKnight.
    It's one of spacebattles sister sites, for all the NSFW stiff not allowed in the main one. Of course there's SFW stuff too and the atmosphere is more laid back here.
    Jun 16, 2016
    Ddmkm122, Hypervane, Nanimani and 2 others like this.
  13. Valette-Serafina
    Valette-Serafina
    We span off quite a while ago, because there was a need. QQ is a fairly free place, with very relaxed rules about content. As a result, discussion is generally better: Mod interruptions are rare, and almost never more than just a warning.
    Jun 17, 2016
  14. Nanimani
    Nanimani
    Fox ruler?
    I have a ruler? I thought we had a disorganized society.
    Is this a recent development? I guess I don't keep good track of the news.
    Jun 17, 2016
  15. AngelicKnight.
    AngelicKnight.
    Val's description was pretty much perfect.

And Nani? Alias is Cute very... Interesting person. Claiming to be your ruler isn't that odd.
    Jun 17, 2016