1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by d.fish

1. Silver W. King
    Silver W. King
    Hey, he was softening the blow. :D
    May 14, 2023
    d.fish likes this.
  2. d.fish
    d.fish
    Is it weird I had a moment of dejavu like I dreamed I'd type up this dialogue in this profile like this, but like half a year ago
    May 14, 2023
    Silver W. King likes this.
  3. Silver W. King
    Silver W. King
    With the same profile pic?

Yeah, sometimes I get dejavu of a dejavu as in "wait, I experienced having this dejavu before", and sometimes I recall old dreams out of the blue because they happened or something like them happened that day to me.
    May 14, 2023
    d.fish likes this.
  4. d.fish
    d.fish
    I'm pretty sure I had this conversation before. It's so weird to have it again. This must be the choice of the Steins Gate.
    May 14, 2023
  5. Silver W. King
    Silver W. King
    I always tell myself "I'll watch that anime eventually" but I either don't have the time, don't feel like it, or worried it would be too dark.
    May 14, 2023
    d.fish likes this.
  6. d.fish
    d.fish
    I often compare it with the anime I watch, and I find that there's few that measure up, because anime has become too consumer-centric that few works tend to try to do something more with it, at least without turning into something that might only be shown at a film festival smaller than Sundance twenty years ago.
    May 14, 2023
  7. d.fish
    d.fish
    But not feeling like it is a perfectly reasonable explanation and justification for not watching it. It's the same reason why I haven't watched any anime in the last four years.
    May 14, 2023
  8. Silver W. King
    Silver W. King
    I have Cyberpunk Edgerunner open on a tab next to everything else, I keep telling myself, I'll start watching it, but I keep putting it off, because I want to enjoy it after having finish like a good chunk of writing or something.
    May 14, 2023
    d.fish likes this.
  9. d.fish
    d.fish
    It's a bit overrated, especially the early chapters. As a moderately experienced writer, you can see the emotional cues for what they are, that story is pretty blatant about it. However, it does seem to be capable of bringing you to emotional highs and making you feel engaged and willing to watch it all in one sitting. It's not bad, but if you can't commit at least half an hour, you'll probably never start.
    May 14, 2023
  10. d.fish
    d.fish
    To be honest, I'm just lazy.
    May 14, 2023
  11. Silver W. King
    Silver W. King
    *Sigh* Yeah, yeah, same. :(
    May 14, 2023
    d.fish likes this.