1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by ReinZero

1. trooperist
    trooperist
    Normally I don't like write-ins because in the past I've seen them send quests hilariously off the rails because it takes the story in a direction the OP didn't plan for and then they lose interest and don't update. It's why I don't usually include a write-in option.
    Jul 24, 2016
    Ddmkm122 likes this.
  2. ReinZero
    ReinZero
    So basically the write ins must be stuff that is interesting for the DM/GM. Ah that's good to hear.
    Jul 24, 2016
    Ddmkm122 likes this.
  3. trooperist
    trooperist
    Generally I like to pick options that the MC would think up. I like to keep it in character rather than meta the shit out of it. But your write-in seems rather clever and in character. So I allowed it.
    Jul 24, 2016
    Ddmkm122 and ReinZero like this.
  4. ReinZero
    ReinZero
    I can PM you the link if you want to take a look at what I have done so far (I have it on google docs).
    Jul 24, 2016
    Ddmkm122 likes this.
  5. ReinZero
    ReinZero
    Hows the Princess(es)?
    Jul 31, 2016
    Ddmkm122 likes this.
  6. trooperist
    trooperist
    Actually typing as we speak. Just sometimes distracted by my new computer. Excellent video card and I just installed a cooler so I don't have to worry about my processor melting. Shit is cash. Also playing Va-11 hall-a.
    Jul 31, 2016
    Ddmkm122 and Bre Karn like this.
  7. trooperist
    trooperist
    Well I'm about halfway done and I reached 2000 words. And I still have a whole other conversation to go.
    Jul 31, 2016
    Ddmkm122, Bre Karn and ReinZero like this.
  8. Bre Karn
    Bre Karn
    Please do your best trooperist-kun! I'm dying to hear Seras' reaction ;)
    Jul 31, 2016
    Ddmkm122 likes this.
  9. ReinZero
    ReinZero
    Trooperist is my write in okay?
    Aug 1, 2016
    Ddmkm122 likes this.
  10. trooperist
    trooperist
    Sure. A bit complicated but Demons love making deals.
    Aug 1, 2016
    Ddmkm122 likes this.
  11. ReinZero
    ReinZero
    Technically that deal basically treats (idk if Samson is aware of it IC) the 'Demon asking for a favor' bit as a part of the deal instead... while taking in turn.

Of course, it's both fair and not in practice. Just it does sound quite mutually fair. Because interpretation of assistance is fun!
    Aug 1, 2016
    Ddmkm122 likes this.
  12. ReinZero
    ReinZero
    ... curious, what happens if players lose teh Princess, what would happen to the quest title?
    Aug 1, 2016
    Ddmkm122 likes this.
  13. trooperist
    trooperist
    ...Don't actually know. I haven't considered that possibility. People seem kind of possessive so I didn't really think might become a thing. I'd think of something if it happened.
    Aug 1, 2016
    Ddmkm122 likes this.
  14. ReinZero
    ReinZero
    Heh. That and is the /other/ write in by some other person valid?
    Aug 3, 2016
    Ddmkm122 likes this.