1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by duburu

1. duburu
    duburu
    "To expand on this. Pancea has no special power to give her ideas but is very good at manipulating biology. It's kind of like the difference between having a construction team and having blueprints, Pancea can make things easily but doesn't naturally know how to most other tinkers know how to make things and have to try to make them. " - peanut.007
    Sep 13, 2016
    Subrosian Smithy likes this.
  2. GeneralChaos
    GeneralChaos
    You seem to be arguing that II is better than PM. The problem is that Power manipulation is entirely capable of creating or augmenting Tinker abilities. II is limited to creating them. Sure, both hit the god-tier really damn fast, especially when you specialize, but PM is flat out better.
    Sep 15, 2016
  3. duburu
    duburu
    No im arguing that the fact that most people see that II is weak is that they just assume PM can do everything II can. But they keep forgeting that that didnt happen in worm often.
    Let me put it this way: in Marvel there are mutant whom power are just that they extrapolate on information to create invention
    Sep 16, 2016
  4. duburu
    duburu
    They dont have a big ass database to gain it they literally need to R&D their tech. Tinker on the other hand is basically just that they skip R&D and they have the result. that is the difference between PM and II one is the ability to make and the other is the ability to How do i do this?
    Sep 16, 2016
  5. GeneralChaos
    GeneralChaos
    Yes tinkers have a big database. Why is it that you think that PM cannot make a big database with no need to do R&D?
    Sep 16, 2016
  6. duburu
    duburu
    Because Knowledge cannot be created and the rule of the universe even though the cyoa have alot it still cannot be created, But with II you can just make up shit and it will happen somehow. Afterall ALL knowledge is viable.

PM i alway see it as a tool, you can gather lotza information and then have another power R&D for it BUT does that R&D correct ? is there some contractition with another theory?
    Sep 21, 2016
  7. duburu
    duburu
    Personally If you was to drop me off somewhere without material or anything like prehistoric earth, i would rather take PM because it is cheaper to just make a teleportation, even though if you have to make it follow the CYOA
    Sep 21, 2016
  8. duburu
    duburu
    You need to narrow down your power, not something broad like teleport, you need to increase range but decrease the mass you can carry. Since 1 charge increase power, versatility OR removie limit
    Sep 21, 2016
  9. GeneralChaos
    GeneralChaos
    So why do you think that [quote]Knowledge cannot be created?[/quote] And if you think that, why do you think II can create knowledge even though PM cannot?
    Sep 22, 2016
  10. duburu
    duburu
    It not that it cannot be created it more that tinker in canon was a collected knowledge of other shit the entity found. Which mean the PM power should be a power that basically collect data and correlated that data to make tech.

Which II should be the creation of knowledge to be "true"
    Sep 27, 2016
  11. GeneralChaos
    GeneralChaos
    Worm Original CYOA powers are already shitting all over the normal rules about powers. They don't mindfuck you, they don't have shards, tinker powers can mass produce stuff...

I see no reason why whatever ROB is giving you your PM powers cannot give you a massive download of information every time you use PM to get a tinker power.
    Sep 27, 2016
  12. GeneralChaos
    GeneralChaos
    At this point it seems that the difference between our opinions is a matter of interpretation and not facts. At this point, I'm not going to continue asking why you believe what you do about this CYOA.
    Sep 27, 2016
  13. duburu
    duburu
    Yeah, imma go and edit Tylenol cyoa. I just dont want to read Nightgazer cyoa anymore
    Sep 30, 2016