1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Imabot

1. Seru
    Seru
    Yeah, back in Sailor Moon
    Sep 17, 2016
  2. Imabot
    Imabot
    God. Who would though I will feel old because of Yuri. But I have say that In my opinion this show also had best lesbian couple of all anime.
    Sep 17, 2016
    Ddmkm122, AngelicKnight. and daimahou like this.
  3. CptTagon
    CptTagon
    Sailor Moon Crystal just finished airing S3 a few months ago, with Usagi/Mamoru still the lead couple.
    Sep 17, 2016
  4. Imabot
    Imabot
    I completely forgot about this restarted series. I still haven't even watch season 1.
    Sep 17, 2016
  5. 1986ctcel
    1986ctcel
    Technically it's Usagi/Harem with Mamoru as the main waifu/husbando :P

(seriously she kissed her future self with TONGUE and nude to boot iirc)
    Sep 17, 2016
  6. Imabot
    Imabot
    You kidding? Please tell me you do.
    Sep 17, 2016
  7. 1986ctcel
    1986ctcel
    Nope happened at the very end and it was her final form iirc (she also had angel wings) :D

The harem thing is mostly a joke by fans but it's not THAT implausible given stuff that happens in the manga
    Sep 17, 2016
  8. Seru
    Seru
    I try to forget Crystal exists due to the bait and switch they pulled with the Shittenou.
    Sep 17, 2016
  9. 1986ctcel
    1986ctcel
    Sep 17, 2016
  10. 1986ctcel
    1986ctcel
    Sep 17, 2016
  11. Imabot
    Imabot
    Is self cest eveb counts as Yuri? Kiss looks very cjaste. Like one you can see between relatives (yes it perfectly normal sign of non romantic affection in some counties).
    Sep 17, 2016
  12. 1986ctcel
    1986ctcel
    That's a full on liplock though not a kiss on the cheek.
    Sep 17, 2016
  13. 1986ctcel
    1986ctcel
    Also iirc in the Dream Arc (Nehelenia) Chibi-Usa is describing Usagi's wonderful full chest and beautiful slender legs in one chapter so more incestual overtones

(plus the whole kissing her dad to piss off her mom thing)
    Sep 17, 2016
  14. Imabot
    Imabot
    In context still not feels incestual or even yuri for me. Corrupted Chibiusa wasn't in the right mind and liplock withou still not big deal in some cases and it still chaste although much more intimate.
    Sep 17, 2016
  15. Imabot
    Imabot
    And ehy thd hell you try looking for Yuri subtext were isin't one? There is actual yuri couple in the series. Why not talk about them? At least thier romance dosen't need from a fan to scrap bottom of a barrel fo satify own lesbian fantasies.
    Sep 17, 2016
  16. Seru
    Seru
    It really doesn't. It shows actual devotion and romance towards one another, and proves that stress, and pressure, can not make them abandon one another.

Huh, the SJWs should be praising Michiru/Haruka, come to think of it.
    Sep 17, 2016
  17. 1986ctcel
    1986ctcel
    I'm not,I'm repeating what I've heard besides the Senshi outright STATE that "they don't need boys only Usagi" plus Rei at the very least swore an eternal vow of chastity. There's tons of subtext (since Takeuchi is a bit of a troll)

and "devotion and romance"? so you admit it :P
    Sep 17, 2016
  18. Seru
    Seru
    Between Haruka and Michiru? Yes.

And please cite the episode of that quote.
    Sep 17, 2016
  19. 1986ctcel
    1986ctcel
    I just said "I'm repeating what I've heard" and that it's mostly injokes/subtexts (it was from an Usagi vs the GEOM thread)

fucking hell, I'm just a person with casual knowledge and that stuff like the kiss looks subtexty as hell. I mean Chibiusa OGLING her mother?
    Sep 17, 2016
  20. Seru
    Seru
    Please do not give quotes without a citation. I can not give your statement any weight because it could easily be you making shit up
    Sep 17, 2016
  21. 1986ctcel
    1986ctcel
    Sep 17, 2016
  22. Seru
    Seru
    So some Shitposters on Space battles spouted bullshit. Please cite from the Manga or the Anime, or do not use quotes. It makes you look like a jackass.
    Sep 17, 2016
  23. Imabot
    Imabot
    My justification for Chbiusa is her being under influence of evil forces that corrupted her mind. Her ogling own mother and trykng to make Usagi jelous was twisted form of Chibiusa admiration and desire to be like her mom and also fears and jealousy, that she will never be able to archive it.
    Sep 17, 2016
  24. Heaven Canceler
    Heaven Canceler
    For the kiss on the lips vs. kiss on the cheek for relatives. Where I live, relatives do in fact occasionally kiss each other on the lips.

Personally, when I was younger I never much cared for Sailor Moon. The quint-essential Magical Girl series for me were always Cardcaptor Sakura and the first Pretty Cure series.
    Sep 17, 2016
  25. 1986ctcel
    1986ctcel
    Seru I JUST said AGAIN that I'm not super into it (Sailor Moon), that I'm just repeating what I've heard and that I'm not being fully serious (I even said it was mostly injokes and Takeuchi being a troll with subtext and shit).
    Sep 17, 2016
    Ddmkm122, AngelicKnight. and CptTagon like this.
  26. Smuthunter
    Smuthunter
    *hiss!* We do not speak of the dark ages!
    Sep 17, 2016
    Ddmkm122 and Subrosian Smithy like this.