1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Knightfall

1. Seru
    Seru
    If you are God, then I must inquire how you are alive, for as Nietzsche said, God is dead. Also, I have some pointed questions about the 1940's for you, and before that, the Spanish Inquisition, and the Crusades.

And the Westborough Baptist Church...
    Sep 19, 2016
  2. Knightfall
    Knightfall
    I am the old testament god.
    Sep 19, 2016
    Ddmkm122 and AngelicKnight. like this.
  3. Seru
    Seru
    And thusly you are the cruel shadow cast by the true God, as spoken of in Gnostic texts?
    Sep 19, 2016
  4. Knightfall
    Knightfall
    Yes.
    Sep 19, 2016
  5. Seru
    Seru
    So in that, you are a false God? tsk tsk.
    Sep 19, 2016
  6. Knightfall
    Knightfall
    A false God is still a God.
    Sep 19, 2016
  7. Seru
    Seru
    Yes, but the correct term would be 'A God' as 'God' in common vernacular refers to the new testament, benevolent, omnipotent, omniscient, etc, etc, etc God.
    Sep 19, 2016
  8. Knightfall
    Knightfall
    Gods are not benevolent.
    Sep 19, 2016
  9. Seru
    Seru
    I have a stack of DnD books, and extensive mythological information that refutes this claim.
    Sep 19, 2016
  10. Knightfall
    Knightfall
    And yet the New Testament God is the same god that killed people in the Old testament.
    Sep 19, 2016
  11. Seru
    Seru
    As I asserted, you are but a Shadow, of him, and you have agreed to the same.
    Sep 19, 2016
  12. Knightfall
    Knightfall
    Personally I would make a better God.
    Sep 19, 2016
  13. Seru
    Seru
    Such is the nature of all flawed beings, unable to see themselves truly. You have self-admitted that you are cruel. You fail to be as benevolent as He.
    Sep 19, 2016
  14. Knightfall
    Knightfall
    Sometimes cruelty is needed.
    Sep 19, 2016
  15. Seru
    Seru
    Cruelty can be called for, in the spirit of preventing a greater cruelty, but the character trait of Cruelty implies an inability to withold such, even when not needed.
    Sep 19, 2016
  16. Knightfall
    Knightfall
    Humans should not be restrained by God.
    Sep 19, 2016
  17. Seru
    Seru
    And there is no guarantee you would not do the same.
    Sep 19, 2016
  18. Knightfall
    Knightfall
    I would let humanity do whatever they please no matter how base.
    Sep 19, 2016
  19. Seru
    Seru
    And in the doing you would not encourage them to be better. Firm but understanding, That is what is called for. You are a false, and uncaring God, only motivated to act when they offend you.
    Sep 19, 2016
  20. Knightfall
    Knightfall
    We should never have to limit ourselves.
    Sep 19, 2016
  21. Seru
    Seru
    A limit should be drawn when it would be self-destructive, or do harm to others. There is no excuse to take an action that would harm those under your aegis.

I will kill a thousand enemies, but I will never harm a countryman.
    Sep 19, 2016
  22. Knightfall
    Knightfall
    And that is what makes people weak.
    Sep 19, 2016
  23. Seru
    Seru
    Strength can be amassed without doing harm to your fellow countrymen, and those who are under the aegis of your arms.
    Sep 19, 2016
  24. Knightfall
    Knightfall
    But they would be under the assumption that they should limit themselves.
    Sep 19, 2016
  25. Seru
    Seru
    A limit is not inherently negative, but some can be. Wisdom is far more worthwhile, to know the difference.
    Sep 19, 2016
  26. Knightfall
    Knightfall
    No it is not.
    We should never force limits upon anything.
    Sep 19, 2016
  27. Seru
    Seru
    Limits, like the Law, serve the betterment of all when used wisely.
    Sep 19, 2016
  28. Knightfall
    Knightfall
    The law means nothing.
    Sep 19, 2016
  29. Seru
    Seru
    The Law means everything. But I shall cease this arguement, for you are not open to change. *Handwaves* Enjoy your beliefs, and I will enjoy mine.
    Sep 19, 2016