1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Imabot

1. tehelgee
    tehelgee
    Yuri babies are fairly common in Touhou too, and they are generally also female babies. It makes sense, sorta. Where would they get a Y chromosome from?
    Sep 23, 2016
  2. Imabot
    Imabot
    That's not how genetic works. In Touhou we have vampires, goddesses and other supernatural beings so I can buy it and assume thy use magic or some shit. But RWBY? Only explanations that don't destroy my suspension of disbelieve. are adoption or visit in the clinic.
    Sep 23, 2016
  3. Fedorable
    Fedorable
    little boys are shits
    little girls are cute and adorable and much more narratively workable.

thanks to, yknow, social societal expectations and all, things are just fucked generally and it's more interestng to the greater audience to read about two lesbian moms dealing with their daughter than two lesbian moms dealing with their son.
    Sep 24, 2016
  4. Imabot
    Imabot
    I have two little bothers and two little sisters. All of them were little shits. But I love them anyways.
    I'm more lean toward saying that it's easier to do a daughter than son storyline. Not interesting. Only true if it's the writer can't make it a good story.
    Sep 24, 2016
  5. Fedorable
    Fedorable
    a writer can do a good story, but the problem is in the audience.

the 'underrated gems with a cult following' is a thing for a reason and that is because if great work doesn't cater the the audience... it doesn't get the attention and interest it deserves.
    Sep 24, 2016
    Ddmkm122, AngelicKnight. and Imabot like this.
  6. Fedorable
    Fedorable
    inversely, crappy work that caters to the audience can get a cult following of insanely dedicated people for a work that's a household-known name and widely considered to be shit *coughtwilightcough*.
    Sep 24, 2016
  7. Fedorable
    Fedorable
    so you're stuck trying to balance making the story good and interesting for the audience... and writing something new that you haven't seen tried so often.
    Sep 24, 2016