• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
Tumultuous_Anxiety

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Post areas

• Currently in the final editing phase of the next of Monjai, kind of bummed that the one I posted last didn't receive many comments, though.
    But it is weird, it is soooo frickin weird, it can never not be weird, insides are not supposed to be outside this is real space not reciprocal space.

Enjoying your Monjai fic btw, a lot.
    Dear Tumultuous_Anxiety I have no clue how to get to nsfw section of questionable questing and am currently loving your Rot fanfic if you could provide directions on where to go to view the rest of it that would be much appreciated please and thank you
    Hotuko
    Hotuko
    Make your introduction post in the intro thread and you should have access to everything on the forum after..
    Tumultuous_Anxiety
    Tumultuous_Anxiety
    Yeah what they said above. Thank for liking my fic, I'll try to get back to it once I get tired of my HP fic...
    You ever just hate what you wrote? Not that it was badly written, just the subject matter itself hurt you?
    Reactions: Tsumegothorns
    GLH
    GLH
    I can say "Yes". I wrote the scene as well as I could, but it was so stupid it hurt me in my soul. That said, I used that to mock it entirely, which a few people did not appreciate given it was used to show how and why it was stupid.
    Tumultuous_Anxiety
    Tumultuous_Anxiety
    Ah, yes I could see that as a possible interpretation. I was writing something that was unbelievably cruel rather than stupid though. Hurt and comfort is a razors edge, and what I wrote got a little too personal for my tastes.
    GLH
    GLH
    I can empathize. Not everyone is going to be comfortable with various things. I'm not that squeamish, but I do understand not everyone wants to cover every kink or subject.
    Hey I just wanted to update all of you that are waiting for a new chapter in Rot or Monjai. We'll start with Rot...
    Tumultuous_Anxiety
    Tumultuous_Anxiety
    As a bonus, I have been taking a look at Other Hire, a little writing prompt I had to keep me from feeling burn out. Well I surprisingly have a full plot and story ideas now for it so you may see Other Hire become a full story instead of just a preface to one.
    Tumultuous_Anxiety
    Tumultuous_Anxiety
    So that's exciting... Other Hire's full story will be posted in NSFW though because I have plans to get weird with it. I hope I can live up to my expectations of creating something beautifully twisted.
    Tumultuous_Anxiety
    Tumultuous_Anxiety
    Anyways this is my update on where all of my works stand right now... Also I might make a snippets post too and start with all the little ideas that don't have a full story and just keep them there. Anyways that's all.
    So... Should I just start a snippets post, and should I put in SFW or NSFW?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back