1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice
Envy34
Last Activity:
Mar 29, 2024 at 4:03 AM
Birthday:
May 15, 1995 (Age: 28)

Envy34

Re-Class Battleship that writes Quests, Male, 28

The Dragon Has Three Days Oct 16, 2020

Envy34 was last seen:
Mar 29, 2024 at 4:03 AM
    1. Jackalmoreau
      Jackalmoreau
      Thanks for the likes, hope you enjoyed Sheev.
      1. Envy34
        Envy34
        Trolling Sheev was indeed a rare gem I hadn't expected but did quite enjoy.
        Jul 13, 2023
        Jackalmoreau likes this.
    2. Your Target
      Your Target
      Do you have any info on "I wanna speak with your Manager"?
    3. Your Target
      Your Target
      Thank you for sharing the stories you create with us here on QQ, some of these have brightened my day when i needed it.
      I hope you have a wonderful month.
      1. Envy34 likes this.
      2. Envy34
        Envy34
        I’m glad you’ve enjoyed them, and that they’ve brightened your days, that’s my ultimate goal when I,m writing, to create something for the readers to sink into and enjoy separate from real life for just a little while.
        Mar 3, 2023
        Your Target likes this.
    4. tizian.s
      tizian.s
      Do you have a date for when you are continuing Forging a Way in the Bay ? I really liked where it was going and would love to see it continue.
      1. Envy34
        Envy34
        I don't at the moment, I'm working on a long-term commission writing project right now so for the foreseeable future that will be my priority. I'm glad you liked Forging a Way in the Bay though.
        Dec 11, 2022
    5. Aires Drake
      Aires Drake
      Any word about the Naruto card quest? Any interest in reviving it?

Apologies if I come across as rude. I just enjoyed the quest.
      1. Envy34
        Envy34
        I’ve been pretty busy with buying a house and remodeling it but once that is complete I hope to return to the naruto quest. Tentatively maybe by the end of this month/the start of the next? I’m glad you enjoyed what there is if the quest so far though.
        Feb 18, 2022
        devo342 and Aires Drake like this.
      2. Aires Drake
        Aires Drake
        Thanks for the update and good luck with the house. I’ll be looking into getting my first house this year after apartment life for the last eight years.
        Feb 23, 2022
    6. Czlyydwr Llrngwl
      Czlyydwr Llrngwl
      Despite the various bitch fits in the comments, I quite liked Dungeon Diving Again, especially the three paragraphs in the first part where MC "fills out a character sheet" in a dream. It's probably the least intrusive and annoying ROB intervention I've seen yet, and the bath/throne room sequence wasn't really even needed.
      1. Your Target, hillo315 and Envy34 like this.
    7. Envy34
      Envy34
      The Dragon Has Three Days
    8. Envy34
      Envy34
      Finals week finishing up this week, free time shall once more be mine!
      1. hillo315 and 1986ctcel like this.
    9. Gay Swedes
      Gay Swedes
      Wheres our favourite anal puppetry quest
    10. Milkers99
      Milkers99
      can your pfp not give me a vibe check, thanks
    11. Envy34
      Envy34
      Finished Finals, Three weeks off at least, and a vastly reduced college workload to look forward to now, Time for some Necromancy me thinks.
    12. shanagan
      shanagan
      How is the progress on the update for Live, Survive, Thrive?
      1. Envy34
        Envy34
        that update has been half written for months, I just sort of got stuck in a rut of changing what I wanted to do with it long term so the lore of the quest has been going under some fairly large refits. I honestly can't give you solid timeframes for when it will update though. Sorry bud.
        Nov 13, 2019
    13. Minion #Q
      Minion #Q
      So how is Life is Strange coming still busy with college or did you decide that it's too dark for you to enjoy writing.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Minion #Q
        Minion #Q
        Hey it's been most of a week since you paused the update, is there any flickers of life coming our way this weekend. At the very least I'm hoping that your feeling better?
        Jan 25, 2020
      3. Envy34
        Envy34
        Not really sure what's up, been having a constant headache for the last couple of days. Honestly hadn't even thought of the update due to that. No promises but I'll try to get it finished and posted today.
        Jan 25, 2020
      4. Minion #Q
        Minion #Q
        If your still having headaches maybe you should get it checked out instead.
        Jan 25, 2020
    14. Envy34
      Envy34
      Hating the cold in Ohio, we’re has all the ninety degree weather gone?
      1. Finagle007
        Finagle007
        Feb 16, 2019
        Envy34 likes this.
      2. Fedorable
        Fedorable
        TRADE
        Feb 16, 2019
    15. Envy34
      Envy34
      ugh, sinus headaches are the worst thing in existence!!
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Valette-Serafina
        Valette-Serafina
        No, as in something worse. Knew a fellow who had cluster migraines a while back. Tough guy. Karate practitioner.
        Incapacitated regularly by pain from the condition.
        Sep 3, 2018
        1986ctcel likes this.
      3. Valette-Serafina
        Valette-Serafina
        Sinus headaches still sound bloody awful, though. My sympathy.
        Sep 3, 2018
      4. Envy34
        Envy34
        That sucks, I used to have migraines back when I was little, I now just how bad some of that can get.
        Sep 3, 2018
    16. Envy34
      Envy34
      Re-Class Battleship
      1. Lemonbarb likes this.
    17. Envy34
      Envy34
      Wishing my vacation lasted longer so I didn't have to go to work ;( all those stories and quests I could be reading instead.
    18. Envy34
      Envy34
      currently snowed in on top of my big ass hill, fuck ohio.
  • About

Birthday:
    May 15, 1995 (Age: 28)