1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice
Mayor Haggar
Last Activity:
Mar 28, 2024 at 9:29 PM

Mayor Haggar

Versed in the lewd.

Voting on Chapter 9 of The Young Wolf's Journey is now open for all patrons starting at $1. Oct 2, 2022

Mayor Haggar was last seen:
Viewing forum list, Mar 28, 2024 at 9:29 PM
    1. Mayor Haggar
      Mayor Haggar
      SUPER tight patron poll between Jon/Cersei and Robin/Starfire/Blackfire/Raven as we enter the final day of voting.
    2. Mayor Haggar
      Mayor Haggar
      The April non-HP poll is now open for all patrons starting at $1. 9 options to choose from, including four featuring Spider-Man.
    3. Mayor Haggar
      Mayor Haggar
      The final Patreon poll of April, the non-Potter general prompt poll, is now taking nominations from patrons at the $5 level and above.
    4. Mayor Haggar
      Mayor Haggar
      The April HP poll winner, featuring Fleur stealing Harry right out from under Parvati's nose during the Yule Ball, is up now for all patrons
    5. Mayor Haggar
      Mayor Haggar
      The April HP poll is taking votes now from all patrons starting at $1. Eight options to choose from this month.
    6. Mayor Haggar
      Mayor Haggar
      I am now accepting nominations for the November Harry Potter general prompt poll from $5+ patrons.
    7. Mayor Haggar
    8. Mayor Haggar
      Mayor Haggar
      Created a new account on Hentai-Foundry. Won't reupload everything, but new/ongoing stories will slowly return.
    9. deadal
      deadal
      hi, what happened? i was browsing your stuff on Hentai foundry and everything disappeared....
      1. Evilhippy likes this.
      2. Mayor Haggar
        Mayor Haggar
        Someone hacked and deleted my account in the time that it took me to drink a cup of coffee.
        Oct 6, 2021
        Evilhippy likes this.
      3. deadal
        deadal
        Painful... anyway to get it back? Or are you toasted and have to recreate an account and reupload everything? did you lose other account?
        Good Luck!
        Oct 7, 2021
        Evilhippy likes this.
      4. Mayor Haggar
        Mayor Haggar
        I contacted someone from HF via Discord and they said they'd have someone look into it. That's where we're at right now.

The account itself is deleted, so it's not as simple as reuploading stories ATM. If I wind up having to start from scratch I will only reupload select stories there rather than the hundreds (maybe over a thousand?) of chapters that had been posted there.
        Oct 8, 2021
        Leo Harvey, HaniusValco and deadal like this.
    10. 22darthvad
      22darthvad
      hi can you write naruto fic
      1. Mayor Haggar
        Mayor Haggar
        No, sorry.
        Aug 18, 2021
    11. Mayor Haggar
      Mayor Haggar
      Now accepting noms from $5+ patrons for the Aug chap of Interactive 8th Year to decide what happens on the final train ride to Hogwarts.
    12. Mayor Haggar
      Mayor Haggar
      Patreon: The July non-HP poll is over, and we 're going to a galaxy far, far away with Anakin/Padme. Up next: Harry's Interactive 8th Year.
    13. Mayor Haggar
      Mayor Haggar
      The Potter poll has finished; Patrons will get a sequel chapter to The Marriage Audition featuring each girls' respective wedding nights.
    14. Mayor Haggar
      Mayor Haggar
      I've now made it to the current chapter of the Jujutsu Kaisen manga, so that's on my list now too.
      1. Evilhippy likes this.
    15. Mayor Haggar
      Mayor Haggar
      I'm now completely up to date on the Dr. Stone manga, so I'm adding it to my list of fandoms I will write commissions for.
      1. Evilhippy likes this.
    16. Glorious_Dawn
      Glorious_Dawn
      Your "Lady Isabella Black" hit my kinks smack-dab in the middle; an amazing start! Good femdom is hard to come by here on QQ...
      1. Mayor Haggar likes this.
    17. aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh
      aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh
      You are the best!
      1. Mayor Haggar likes this.
    18. Mayor Haggar
      Mayor Haggar
      Decided to adjust the pricing for my lowest Patreon tier. Patrons can now get a vote in both of the monthly polls for $1.
    19. Mayor Haggar
      Mayor Haggar
      My first Patreon character poll is open to $3+ subscribers. Momo Yaoyorozu takes on Narcissa Malfoy!
      1. MasterOfDragonsGod likes this.
    20. Mayor Haggar
      Mayor Haggar
      Currently working on the first chapter of what is planned to be a Persona 5 multiparter starring everyone's favorite teacher/maid.
    21. Mayor Haggar
    22. Mayor Haggar
      Mayor Haggar
      I'm planning on launching a Patreon on January 1st.
      1. Mayor Haggar
        Mayor Haggar
        Thinking it'll be set up in this way:

$3: A vote in the polls that run twice a month
        $5: Vote + Nominate a character or kink for the poll
        $10: The above, plus a monthly 500-1K word fic all your own
        Dec 30, 2019
    23. Mayor Haggar
      Mayor Haggar
      I'm toying with the idea of setting up a Patreon. Check out the Information section of my profile if you want to see what I'm thinking.
    24. Evilhippy
      Evilhippy
      Are you on FF? I could swear I saw your name some where...
      2. Mayor Haggar
        Mayor Haggar
        I am, yeah! I don't post my sexually explicit stuff there, so I haven't been too terribly active over there since my Harry/Hermione multichapter story stalled out years and years ago.
        Aug 12, 2019
        MasterOfDragonsGod and Evilhippy like this.
    25. Mayor Haggar
      Mayor Haggar
      Open for commissions
    26. Mayor Haggar
      Mayor Haggar
      Commission Rates:
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Mayor Haggar
        Mayor Haggar
        Ha, yeah, doing it here didn't work. Click on the Information tab of my profile.
        Aug 15, 2019
        Darik29 likes this.
      3. Darik29
        Darik29
        May I ask if you do Worm?
        Aug 15, 2019
      4. Mayor Haggar
        Mayor Haggar
        I'm unfamiliar with it. But my second commission was for an anime/manga I'd never heard of before, and the commissioner really enjoyed it and was impressed at how well I'd done with the characters. So you can feel free to tell me what you're looking for and we can see if we can work something out.
        Aug 15, 2019
        Darik29 likes this.
  • About

My Patreon

Interested in reading summaries and excerpts from all of my Patreon exclusive fics so you can preview what's available there?
    Click Here!

Check out my list of commissionable Author's Prompts! (And keep an eye on the list, because I intend to continue adding new prompt ideas to it as they come to me.)
    Author's Prompt List here

Over on Patreon I run three patron-voted story polls each month: the GOT AU Young Wolf's Journey, and two (Harry Potter and non-HP) general prompt polls comprised of prompts submitted by $5+ patrons. All polls are equal voting for all patrons starting at $1. Young Wolf's Journey gets released publicly two months behind the patron release. With the general prompt polls, one fic per month will be posted publicly the next month, while the other will remain exclusive for patrons.

Commission Rate: 1.5 cents per word (works out to $7.50 per 500 words/$15 per thousand.)

All characters involved in sexual situations in any of my stories are 18+. For characters who are not of age in their original canon, the stories are either set post-series when they're older or the story takes place in an AU where the character is aged up.

You can contact me via Twitter or PM to discuss fic range, series, pairings, and any other relevant story details. I work new commissioners into my schedule when I can, but don't expect anything to happen quickly.

Series that I’ve either previously written in or I’m confident I know well enough to do so: A Certain Magical Index/Scientific Railgun, A Song of Ice and Fire/Game of Thrones, Ace Attorney, Bleach, Chihayafuru, Chrono Trigger/Cross, Cowboy Bebop, Dead or Alive, Demon Slayer (Season 1), Disgaea, Dr. Stone, Dragon Age, Dragon Quest (esp. VIII and XI), Eromanga Sensei, Eyeshield 21, Fairy Tail, Final Fantasy (esp. III-X-2, XII and Tactics/Tactics Advance), Fire Emblem, Fullmetal Alchemist, Full Metal Panic, God of War 2018/Ragnarok, Haganai, Harry Potter, Hi Score Girl, House of the Dragon, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kill la Kill, Kingdom Hearts, Komi-san Can't Communicate, Konosuba, Little Witch Academia, March Comes in Like a Lion, Mass Effect, MCU, Monster Girl Quest, Monster Musume, Mortal, Kombat, My Dress-Up Darling, My Hero Academia, My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU, Nagatoro, Persona (esp. 4 and 5), The Rising of the Shield Hero, Rumble Roses, Sekirei, Shakugan no Shana, Soul Calibur, Spice and Wolf, SpyxFamily, Street Fighter, Steins;Gate, Suikoden, Tales of series, Teen Titans, Tekken, The Witcher, Uncharted, Uzaki-chan

That list isn't exhaustive, so if you're interested in something that isn't on there you can still contact me and we can see if we can work something out.

Give me as much or as little detail as you want. If all you want to do is give me a pairing and a few sentences of a general prompt, that’s fine, but if you’re hoping to see things go a certain way or want particular kinks/terminology to be included or excluded then you should make me aware of that.

It doesn’t have to be smutty if that’s not what you want. I’ve written plenty of general fic that’s appropriate for all ages, so if that’s what you’re looking for, cool!

I’m also more than happy to write original works.

What I won’t write: M/M, Scat/watersports, Mpreg, vore, torture/mutilation, snuff, necrophilia, lolicon/shota