1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice
theboringman
Last Activity:
Mar 28, 2024 at 10:01 PM
Birthday:
Jun 6, 1995 (Age: 28)
In over his head.

theboringman

Let's see if my Works pass muster, shall we?, Male, 28, from The United States.

Everytime I get a Like from CrossyCross It fills me with such a unique sense of glee, because I respect and adore his works. May 18, 2023

theboringman was last seen:
Viewing thread, Mar 28, 2024 at 10:01 PM
    1. TroubleFait
      TroubleFait
      When they say, "Remember, no Russian," aren't they saying "don't speak in Russian because we must have plausible deniability?"
      I'm not too familiar with the story but it sounded that way to me...
      1. theboringman and Rikov like this.
      2. Rikov
        Rikov
        That's it exactly. One of them was a CIA plant, as far as I remember, and Makarov knew it. At the end of the mission he shoots the guy and leaves the body there to provide a scapegoat that triggers war between Russia and the USA.
        Aug 29, 2023
        theboringman and TroubleFait like this.
    2. theboringman
      theboringman
      Everytime I get a Like from CrossyCross It fills me with such a unique sense of glee, because I respect and adore his works.
    3. havefeith
      havefeith
      Just got finished reading Nidhoggr. Hope you haven't abandoned that story.
      1. theboringman likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. havefeith
        havefeith
        I recently beat the XI S on a Draconian Quest; was disappointed when I didn't get a trophy for it. It was Townsfolk Talk Tripe.

If you do replay the game, I highly recommend doing so with XI S if you don't already have it. It adds a bit of extra story in between act 1, which is before the fall of Ygdrasil, and Act 2, when you wake up tasting Fishy. A damn good model of a fish, too.
        Oct 2, 2022
        theboringman likes this.
      4. havefeith
        havefeith
        Easily recognizable as being The Luminary.
        Oct 2, 2022
      5. theboringman
        theboringman
        Buddy, I wouldn't have even started that story if I hadn't beaten the game twice over.
        I really just need a refresher, as I have the switch version.
        XI S.
        But you advice would hold weight to anyone who hadn't played that version.
        Oct 2, 2022
    4. theboringman
      theboringman
      Questioning Life Choices(Aren't we all?)
      1. The_Lord_Bread
        The_Lord_Bread
        No mercy, I got charged 900 USD on my credit card. I don't remember yesterday.
        Apr 26, 2022
        theboringman likes this.
    5. Chazx
      Chazx
      Indiana, I moved up here about 2 years before the Katrina hit. Glad to hear you didn't need to go through that.
      1. theboringman
        theboringman
        Ok, That's nice, My own family went to Tennessee, plan were already in progress, Katrina just moved the timeframe
        Aug 21, 2019
  • About

Birthday:
    Jun 6, 1995 (Age: 28)
    In over his head.
    I hope to improve myself, lose some weight, get a new idea out in words and write it, maybe make a couple of Youtube/Rumble Videos.