1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice
aromage
Last Activity:
Jul 27, 2021

aromage

Getting sticky., Female

aromage was last seen:
Jul 27, 2021
    1. Triumvirate_PHO
      Triumvirate_PHO
      Excuse me, it's my first time here but I gotta ask. In the Demigod CYOA V3, if I get a discount for Enhanced Speed 2 does that mean that the other levels below that are discounted as well? Just to be sure.
      1. AngelicKnight. and anirocks like this.
      2. AngelicKnight.
        AngelicKnight.
        Seconding this.
        Apr 18, 2022
        Triumvirate_PHO likes this.
    2. Hugo Guimarães
      Hugo Guimarães
      And sorry if i the question divided in three parts, but i'm new here and i don't know how to use completely yet. So, i can use them?
      1. 1986ctcel
        1986ctcel
        stop making new comments instead of replying to your original profile post and cluttering up the main page.
        Jan 21, 2020
      2. Daniel K. English
        Daniel K. English
        well if the fella is new then i'm sure he's not aware of such a feature. Hugo, comments you make to other people's profiles are shown on the homepage; for long messages like these, you can use a private message or "chain" you comments by replying to your initial post.
        Jan 22, 2020
        Hugo Guimarães likes this.
      3. Hugo Guimarães
        Hugo Guimarães
        Thank you Daniel K. English, i'll do that next time
        Jan 22, 2020
    3. Hugo Guimarães
      Hugo Guimarães
      Of couse i'll give you the credits for that, because i know how hard you work on them and i respect that and i like to do the thing in the rigth way, because of that i come to you to ask that, and i'll be honest i you let me use this cyoas i will not be able to pay you with money, but know that I will be extremely grateful to you, but if you don't want me using your cyoas i'll undertand. So, I can use them?
      1. aromage
        aromage
        uh, sure, go ahead, knock yourself out.
        Jan 22, 2020
        Hugo Guimarães likes this.
      2. Hugo Guimarães
        Hugo Guimarães
        Thank you very much
        Jan 22, 2020
    4. Hugo Guimarães
      Hugo Guimarães
      but i'm here because i want to ask if i can use in my histories the cyoas you made and i like most, if you don't allow me use them, at least, let me use them like inspiration and reference and using only the characters that belong of the chosen cyoa and the characters i've made with this cyoa.
    5. Hugo Guimarães
      Hugo Guimarães
      Hi Aromage, I am Hugo, i hope you're fine, sorry for bothering you about this, but i realy like your cyoas and I'm creating a story for my first game (for consoles), book, HQ or all of them i don't decide this yet
    6. DawnGazer
      DawnGazer
      Stupid question, but in the Balance CYOA, do you happen to know the source for the character Arkus the Eccentric Seer?
  • About