1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice
Admiral Spire
Last Activity:
Mar 27, 2024 at 11:52 AM
Birthday:
Jun 24, 1990 (Age: 33)

Admiral Spire

Making the rounds., Male, 33

Admiral Spire was last seen:
Mar 27, 2024 at 11:52 AM
    1. Its_a_cauldron_plot!
      Its_a_cauldron_plot!
      Hello there! thanks for all the likes on my snippet thread. I feel awfully flattered~
      1. Admiral Spire likes this.
      2. Admiral Spire
        Admiral Spire
        I carpet like things I enjoy ;)
        May 9, 2020
        Its_a_cauldron_plot! likes this.
      3. Its_a_cauldron_plot!
        Its_a_cauldron_plot!
        Feel free to keep liking whatever you like :)
        May 9, 2020
        Admiral Spire likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Jun 24, 1990 (Age: 33)

Signature

“Admiral Spire, it is said that heresy is like a tree. It's roots lie in darkness while it's leaves wave in the sun. You can prune away its branches, even cut the tree to the ground but it will grow again, ever stronger. Such is the nature of heresy and why it is so difficult to destroy. Some may question my right to destroy a world of ten billion souls, but those who understand realize I have no right to let them live. No sacrifice is too great; no treachery too small.”

- Inquisitor Horst