1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

A Black Rose

Discussion in 'Questing' started by gibbousmoons, Feb 2, 2014.

1. gibbousmoons

gibbousmoons Well worn.

Kodachi Kuno, the Black Rose. That is your name, and you are completely, head over heels in love.

__Index__
    [1], [2], [3], [4], [5], [6], [7], [8], [9]

[​IMG]

__Stat Sheet__

main entries represent your base ability in something. Sub-entries are added to the main when relevant to get your total score.

Martial Arts: 30/100
    - Gymnastics: 10/50

Alchemy: 10/100
    - Cooking (European): 40/100
    - Poison: 20/100
    - Stimulant: 5/100

Special:
    - Ki Reserve: 30
    - Ki Use: 1/second
    - Ki Recovery: 60/minute
    - Cheating: 20/50

Special Techniques:
    - Black Rose Blizzard- Flicking your ribbon, black rose petals shoot out in an obscuring burst! (medium range, blocks sight, one-handed)

Insanity: 60/100 At this level, your view of the world is twisted.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2014
  2. gibbousmoons

gibbousmoons Well worn.

CLANG!

You’re falling towards the ground, unable to move. Your head- something hit your head and you didn’t even see it coming. Such speed!

Out of nowhere you’re swept up into a pair of strong arms, and you feel the hot exhalation of breath on your throat as you’re held securely and swept off, saved from a head-first fall. Who is your savior?

Your eyes focus at last, and you blush. Oh, he’s gorgeous!

Such a man, so gallant to save you, so handsome! He lands lightly despite the length of his jump, and you’re barely jostled at all. So skilled!

Long have you despaired of finding a man like this, and now you’ve fallen into his arms like some fairy tale. “Please, may I know your name?” You ask weakly, your vision still blurred at the edges and your limbs still leaden.

“Ranma Saotome.” He replies.
    As the strength returns to your limbs you know that this Ranma is the only one that could ever deserve you. And, oh but you must have him.

But first- a kiss is traditional, correct?

[] Give him flowers as a show of thanks. . . laced with paralysis powder
    [] Swoon into his arms, close your eyes, and look kissable.
    [] A kiss? No! Wrap him with your ribbon and carry him home!
    [] Blind him with Black Rose Blizzard, then move in!
    [] Leave. . . for the moment. Learn more about him, then capture his heart!
    [] Write in

3. Silversun17

Silversun17 Connoisseur.

[X] "Thank you Saotome-kun." Kiss him on the cheek. Are we some easy woman who gives our first kiss on the first date? No we shall do this properly as befitting a lady of our station.

4. Redon

Redon the baka nerbie

[X] Leave. . . for the moment. Learn more about him, then capture his heart!
    -[X] And after all, you are still within the Tendo domicile boundaries. You certainly don't think interrupting the sweet song of LOVE would be beyond that uncultured oaf of a girl.

5. Biigoh

Biigoh Primordial Tanuki Moderator

The cunning huntress studies her prey first, that she might know what makes him so divine and his weakspots to claim his heart and what opponents there are. Because you KNOW there must be other hussies who want such a manly man.

6. shiki11

shiki11 Know what you're doing yet?

7. fitzgerald

fitzgerald Experienced.

-[X] And after all, you are still within the Tendo domicile boundaries. You certainly don't think interrupting the sweet song of LOVE would be beyond that uncultured oaf of a girl.

8. nick012000

nick012000 Gone for Good

[X] Realise his hairstyle is the same as that pig-tailed girl our brother is always going on about.

Because women notice these sorts of things.

9. Xicree

Xicree Destroy and Rejoice!

10. ShadowAngelBeta

ShadowAngelBeta Well worn.

I can see us finding out about the curse... well after mistaking it for something else of course, but my train of thought stumbled onto this:

Kodachi: "So... you are... a Girl?" *Raised Eyebrow*
    Ranma: "NO! I just turn into one! I'm a Guy! A. Guy."
    Kodachi: *Nods* "Good. I do not 'swing that way' as they say... Although I'm glad my brother is finally coming out of the closet."
    Ranma + Co.: "Gack!"

:D I can see her thinking that upon learning the "Pig-Tailed Goddess" is really Ranma.

11. Ct613hulu

Ct613hulu Experienced.

[X] "Thank you Saotome-kun." Kiss him on the cheek. Are we some easy woman who gives our first kiss on the first date? No we shall do this properly as befitting a lady of our station

12. Chibi-Reaper

Chibi-Reaper D-Donations plz?

13. Deathwings

Deathwings Questionable French Guy

14. gibbousmoons

gibbousmoons Well worn.

Your insanity stat is too high to fit that into your worldview.

15. Silversun17

Silversun17 Connoisseur.

unless we're happily using it to torment our brother.

16. cyberswordsmen

cyberswordsmen I trust you know where the happy button is?

Would we be allowed to not acknowledged the curse exists, or that there is anything odd going on at all with Ranma. Such as considering Ranma male at all times an not noticing there is anything different?

It would still allow the Kuno coming out the closet joke.

17. gibbousmoons

gibbousmoons Well worn.

You have trouble changing your worldview. Ranma is you knight in shining armor, and anything that would interfere with that isn't even going to enter into your head. You're basically canon Kodachi right now.

18. Robotninja

Robotninja Connoisseur.

Clearly, we need to get our Insanity score up to 100 and invent martial arts techniques fueled by our madness that impose our view of the world on existence.

19. mc2rpg

mc2rpg Versed in the lewd.

20. Vindictus

Vindictus Experienced.

21. kinglugia

kinglugia A Randy Avian

22. Redon

Redon the baka nerbie

I already asked about 100%, it's when we lose total control of the character... so no shooting for it.

23. gibbousmoons

gibbousmoons Well worn.

Temporarily, until it goes down again. 100% will be actively fought down by your body, because it knows being that crazy is just plain wrong.

24. SolipsistSerpent

SolipsistSerpent Endlessly Devouring

All the more perfect to make a dangerous martial art style that relies on the stat being high, then. Horrible side effects seem to generally make magic fighting techniques stronger. We'll just try and keep Insanity in the lower nineties, then.

25. Robotninja

Robotninja Connoisseur.

Aww. So no ORT-like aura of madness that warps the world to reflect our worldview? Because that would be awesome.

26. fitzgerald

fitzgerald Experienced.

Meh a reasonably sane Kodachi would actually be kind of fun

She gets to be a bit hammy but at the same time pull of the Hime act

27. gibbousmoons

gibbousmoons Well worn.

I'm mirroring this on SB, and I'd like to lay down a ground rule.

If, at any time you feel like voting for something NSFW in an effort to get more than one H-quest out of me, send me a PM instead. My default response is going to be 'no', don't post it, but if it intrigues me enough I may go for it, and start a new thread in the NSFW section like Biigoh has been doing with Goblin Queen.

If someone does throw down something that SB would not approve of, then I hope that common sense would stop anyone in this thread for actually post it over in SB as part of a vote count. I'm hoping to keep this safe for work and lighthearted, so please don't make me take this off QQ to keep it that way.

28. Silversun17

Silversun17 Connoisseur.

The idea of Kodochi reproducing kills any possibility of wanting this to be an h-quest.

29. Larekko12

Larekko12 Connoisseur.

[X] "Thank you Saotome-kun." Kiss him on the cheek. Are we some easy woman who gives our first kiss on the first date? No we shall do this properly as befitting a lady of our station

30. The Nobody

The Nobody Why does this line say strange things? Gone for Good

Is this a quest with one of the crasiest characters from one of my favourite anime?

[X] Kiss on the cheek.