My attempt at a Canon Naruto with Chaos Gacha. I don't speak English very well, so I rely heavily on ChatGPT and Google Translate for translations; if anyone knows of a better option or has any tips, I'm all ears.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
| User | Total |
|---|---|
| reborn1303 | 2 |
I think it's an issue with the Spanish translation; Naruto usually says "Creelo" or "de veras" though sometimes he simply doesn't say it. I write it that way, but I think the AI doesn't understand it and translates it literally. I'll check on that later.
When you run it through the AI, try to have it add that verbal tic where it seems appropriate—though not too excessively. Great work; the fic looks interesting. Do you already have it in Spanish so I can bookmark it? Is it on AO3 or somewhere like that?I think it's an issue with the Spanish translation; Naruto usually says "Creelo" or "de veras" though sometimes he simply doesn't say it. I write it that way, but I think the AI doesn't understand it and translates it literally. I'll check on that later.
no la verdad es que no, solo he subido aqui traducidoWhen you run it through the AI, try to have it add that verbal tic where it seems appropriate—though not too excessively. Great work; the fic looks interesting. Do you already have it in Spanish so I can bookmark it? Is it on AO3 or somewhere like that?