1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

A Fluffy Tail (worm/ alt power Taylor story)

Discussion in 'Creative Writing' started by OverReactionGuy, Apr 19, 2015.

Tags:
  1. OverReactionGuy

OverReactionGuy The only Sane one left

Index:

Prologue- This post.

Memories of fluffy tails: 1,2,3,

Dreams are illusions
    The battle is over, Kaguya is defeated and the Uchia brat was put in his place. But more importantly, I am whole once more.

"We won buddy." I look down at the blond that gave me my freedom. The blond that actually gave me hope for humanity. It was fitting that he is the reincarnation of the old mans son.

"Yes. We did." I agreed with the blond. It is a victory, even for my siblings and I. All the Biju will no longer be sealed unless they want to be. But, I know the peace would probably not last.

The humans fought to many wars, too much blood was spilled. But I do not feel like damping the brats spirit.

He would have just said I was being to negative or something anyway. While I say he is too optimistic.

But if anyone can bring peace to this war torn world, he could.

"What's wrong Kurama?" The blond asked. Probably sensing on some level what I am about to do.

"I am leaving Naruto." I say, startling him.

"Why?" He asked. Though on some level he probably knows the reason.

"I will not risk being caught in order to form the Jubi again."

"The war is over and I doubt anyone would want another repeat of facing that monster again." The blond started pacing back and forth. "Are you sure about this Kurama?"

"Yes."

"Then have a safe journey... Kurama." The blond stop pacing and smiled at me.

"Good bye Naruto."

With our final goodbye said, the blond left leaving me to do something incredibility stupid and risky. With a high chance of actual death.

'The brat must have rubbed off on me more than I thought.' I smirk to myself.

I start concentrating my considerable amount of my chakra, focusing it like I would to use a tail beast bomb.

I may not have as much chakra as the Jubi or Kaguya... but that does not matter.

There is a great chance that this will kill me.... but that does not matter.

There is a small chance that I will go farther beyond any human could reach... but that does not matter.

This is to make sure my only friend will never have to face a monster like Kaguya again. This is to make sure my siblings, even though I could care less about them, stay free.

The humans may war again and again, but the Jubi will not be used as a weapon again.

"I hope the brat appreciates my gift."

As a fox spirit made of pure energy, this is something I can do.

My world was consumed by bright light as an explosion rang out on the already decimated battle field.

And I awoke once more.

So, yeah. This is a thing. Sorry if you think I got characters wrong or something, I really never got to the ending of Naruto. Just think of this as an AU.

Things will start to make sense though. Hopefully. Ah, who am I kidding... I will be the only one that can make sense of it!

As always, I am writing this story for fun. If you enjoy it, that is great, but I will write even if you do not enjoy the story.
    Probably will try to update on Sundays at least.

Btw, the idea came from a choice I gave in my quest. So this will probably be an OP Taylor story and stuff. If you don't like that, well. Sorry.

Power based on Kurama/kitsune mythology.

Chapter one will probably come later on today or night.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2015
  2. Galeiam

Galeiam Optimistically Asexual.

Uchiha?

Be funny if it's intentional.

3. OverReactionGuy

It wasn't. But I never bother to correct it here. :D

4. jrbless

jrbless You needed worthy opponents.

I'd just say to be careful of Dreaming of Foxfire: Kitsune Bias on spacebattles. That one has a Kitsune!Taylor, but is not Naruto based, so you have a fair amount of flexibility in where to take your story. Having said that, I'll be watching with great interest. I watched Naruto, but never got into Naruto Shippoden.

5. Galeiam

The only ways that I can think of for an Alt!Power Taylor to exist while Kurama remains sapient(Cause I doubt it plans on ever being caged again.)

a. Being Skitter is Suffering+Reincarnation
    b. Runs afoul of the entities and winds up being assimilated and merged with the Hebert line and later awakens when she triggers.
    c. Buds off his spirits and forms jinchurikis across the multiverse.

6. Threadmarks: Chapter 1
    OverReactionGuy

Chapter 1- A Good Morning​

I wake up to an annoying sound. A consent beeping telling me to get up when I just want to lay down, curl in my blankets and sleep again. But no, I can not have it my way.

Stupid alarm clock.

So I get up, yawn and stretch my arms. Shutting the alarm clock off with one of my tails.

I can smell that dad is cooking breakfast for a change. At least it is not ramen.

"The brat really needs to lay off the stuff." I murmur to myself sleepily and rub my eyes to get rid of the annoying eye crusts.

I then gather my cloths to go about my mourning routine. I may hate highschool, but being late would only make things more annoying for me. Cant let the trio of idiots think they won and all of that.

'Maybe I should just kill them and be done with it.' I thought as I started walking towards the upstairs bathroom. 'No, as tempting that would be, killing is frowned upon here.'

Really, it honestly wasn't the first time I though about killing the trio. I have an entire notebook devoted to revenge fantasies after all. But they are just fantasies.

It is a lot harder to bring those fantasies into reality.

'I let things go too far.' I thought. 'True, but only out of sentimentality. Getting betrayed by someone you viewed as a sister in all but blood hurts.' I don't make a sound as I move through the hallway. Reaching the door in record time. 'At least the brat could be counted on to never betray you.' I put my cloths away and get a towel. 'Kinda the reason why he choose the wrong profession to be in.' I start the water and get it to the temperature I like. 'True, he was naive like that.' I strip and get in the shower, relaxing under the hot water.

It was after the shower was done and drying off, taking extra care with my tails, that I felt like I missed something in my tired haze.

I quickly turn towards the mirror and there staring back at me was my reflection, only my reflection had 9 extra appendages that were not there before.

"Well...," one of the fox ears on top of my head twitched. "This is new."

Surprisingly I was rather calm all things considered. No screaming, no fainting, no nothing.

Honestly this probably does not even make the top ten of the weirdest things to happen on this world.

Parahumans are a thing after all.

So I got dressed, making a hole in the back of my jeans so my tails can go through it, and quickly head to my room. Though I was careful to not make a sound in order to not alert my father.

Rather not have him see me like this yet. After all, I might be able to hide the fact that I have nine fluffy red fox tails and two fox ears on my head with no human ears in sight.

'Maybe I can wear a hat.' I thought. 'Yeah... a hat would hide one problem.' I sighed as I opened my door.

'Really Taylor... a hat.' I resit the urge to face palm. 'Like that would hide the tails.' I glare at the current cause of my woes.

"Now... since I am a parahuman, I should instinctively know how my powers work, whatever they are.... right?" I ask myself.

Honestly calling myself a parahuman feels wrong. Like there is a part of me that even rejects being called a human in the first place.

Oh,well.

So I stay in my room, trying everything from posing to saying things like power off. Pretty much all that netted me was embarrassment and being thankful that no one saw that.

The smell of food was getting to me. I was about ready to just shrug and go down and eat breakfast when an idea slapped me on the side of my head.

'"How could I not think of doing a simple transformation?" I chided myself.

So I simply thought how I normally look like and concentrate my chakra then poof. When the smoke cleared I was back to my normal not fox eared and tailed self.

Though I need to change my jeans now. Stupid hole.

With a quick change of jeans I went downstairs to get some breakfast. Right before dad was about to yell in order to tell me it is ready apparently since I ran into him as I came down the stairs.

The impact only made dad go "oof" and move a couple steps back, while I of course... fell on my butt. Ow.

Dad is more built than he appears. Being the head of the dockworkers union and all.

"Taylor, where's the fire?" Dad chuckled as he lent me a hand to help me up.

"Sorry," I take his hand and get up on my feet, "I over slept a little and I didn't want to miss breakfast." I reply with a grin.

"You sure are in a good mood today." Dad said as we walked towards dinning room.

"Yep," I chirped. "Things are starting to look up today." I am telling the truth too. After all it is not every day you wake up after a strange dream with super powers.

"Really? Thats good." he says. I think he might have noticed something actually about how down I've been lately. Progress!

That was rather rude of me so I shelve that thought away. Though honestly, dads depression he fell into is kinda annoying.

He rarely gives me the time of day, preferring to go about his day with little interaction with me at all.

I know that he still cares about me in his own way though. Which is why I never told him about Emma's betrayal. Or my school life in general.

I don't want to add to his worries. Especially when it is something I can handle myself. Especially when it is something I am going to handle myself.

No more just standing there taking the abuse. That will change today.

'But killing is not an option.' I thought as I started to dig into the breakfast dad made. Toast, bacon, eggs and orange juice. Not a bad way to start the day.

If killing is not an option then Ill take a page at the brats book.

'Pranking it is.' I thought, covering my grin, my grin that I am sure is a rather malicious grin from my father by drinking orange juice.

Though there are other ways I could stand up for myself. Pranking would be rather satisfying, especially if I don't leave any trails on who is pranking them.

The other option is crush the little social group they created.

Who knows, I might do both. I have time after all.

After I finished my food and put the dishes away to be washed later I quickly finished my mourning routine and bid dad a good dad.

Honestly, I would rather skip school today and find out what else I can do.

'After all. I doubt transformation and gaining fox ears and a tail is the only things I can do.' I thought as I made it to the buss stop.

This body seems rather out of shape. Ill have to take care of that later. Or just change into a new one.

'Hmm, there is an idea.' The fact that I could actually shape shift came to me. Something the brat never truly took advantage of. 'Ill have to be subtle though. No instant growth spurt.' I start forming a plan in my mind as I enter the bus. 'I will play hero with many different forms though. To keep any would be trackers off the trail.'

Though I honestly doubt I would be called a hero after everything said and done. But stranger things have happened.

When the bus finally made it near Winslow I get the urge to skip school. But I continue on anyway. After all, I actually have a friend.

Though she is technically a hanger on for Emma's little sadistic social group. When the bulling started to let up we actually hit it off. Who knew?

When I near the area where my locker is I can tell people are expecting something to happen. I see little Madison over there trying to hid a smile as she looks my way.

I see Julia, my current and only friend looking at me panicked, like she is trying to warn me of something.

It is when the smell hits my enhance senses that I almost black out from sheer disgust. Whatever that is I want no part of it. So I promptly turn around and walk away. Intent on getting the lazy janitor to do his damn job. Ugg.

Though apparently I was not supposed to just do that as Sophia in all of her sadistic glory stands in my path, trying to block me from moving.

"Where do you think you are going, Hebert?" She sneers. No one can blame me for what happens next as I am not in no mood for her shit. I am determined to get the janitor to actually do his job.

So I simply close the distance between us, surprising her with the fact that I haven't stop moving and cowed away from her.

So I simply kick one of her feet from under her and push her out of my way.

She lands with a thwack.

"Ow, fuck!" She yells, holding on to the foot she landed on. Probably a twisted ankle or something, I don't really care.

Probably why I missed the entire hallway going silent as I made my way through.

As well as the fact that a certain red head was staring at me like I just kicked her puppy in front of her.

I finally made it to the janitor's office and told him about the smell. When I went to show him, the hallway was already cleared.

Turns out someone pranked my locker, filling it with all matter of waste products.

Who ever did it sure was determined. That was a lot of used tampons that were collected. Ew.

So I left the janitor to earn his pay for once and headed to my first and favorite class.

Advance computers, my sanctuary.

It was when I finished my assignment and started browsing the net when I was called to the principles office.

'Maybe they are actually going to do something about the bullying.' I could not think that with a straight face. Surprisingly I am in a chipper mood considering the prank that was pulled on me.

My mood never fades, even when I enter the office and sit down on one of the chairs in front of Blackwells desk. Even when Blackwell is looking at me sternly.

"Soo... why did you call me here?" I asked.

Blackwell lets out a sigh. "Taylor, assaulting other students is not acceptable."

I blink at her.

"What?"

"Taylor, there are witnesses that you assaulted Sophia, causing her to twist her ankle and get sent to the infirmary. Even though the victim herself didn't disclose who did that to her."

I blink at her again.

"What?"

When Did I do anything like that?

7. Galeiam

Huh...I ninja'ed you?
    Splendid writing, though there is a disparity between conscience and action.

She Thinks like Taylor...Remembers like Kurama...and acts like Kakashi.

wee bit off

8. OverReactionGuy

Do not think Ill need worry about being like Foxfire.

At this point in time, Taylor is supposed to be off.

Czlyydwr Llrngwl and jrbless like this.
  9. Argentorum

Argentorum Free Cat

Taylor's getting Imp'd so hard.

Actually this is really funny to watch, how she has two different (and contrasting) streams of thought in her head. She knows both, hears both, but somehow doesn't notice that her thoughts are off, instead reconciling them into a cohesive whole with a slice of dissociation identity disorder on the side.

Also, this is just a nitpick, but I highly doubt Sophia would ever report getting taking down by Taylor to the school administration. I'd go so far to say she'd make sure no one else reported it either. Rep and all that.

10. Galeiam

she didn't report it, someone else did.

11. GiftofLove

GiftofLove A Gift From The Heart

I'm so confused.

Oddly my biggest question is how she put a hole in her jeans in the bathroom.

Czlyydwr Llrngwl likes this.
  12. Galeiam

dissociative identity order with simultaneous projections

13. sunspark

sunspark Experienced.

My guess is her tailed form has claws, to go with her other fox features.

14. Argentorum

Argentorum Free Cat

Actually looking back, I'm pretty sure Taylor wouldn't know how either, or even remember why her jeans have holes in the but when she pulls them out of her closet later.

From what I'm seeing, I'm pretty sure the Kyuubi's mind (and to some extent its power) have bound onto Taylor. Currently they are in the interim stage where no one's quite sure who is who isn't whom and all that. But eventually they should stabilize into either two separate beings in the same body, or a cohesive consciousness that combines both Kurama and Taylor's knowledge and personalities.

15. mkire

mkire Lee-ko is adorable

you've got a problem with the word 'bullying', mainly you sometimes forget the y, it shows up in Happy End quest over on SV as well.

16. OverReactionGuy

Speculation is getting interesting.

I have a problem with a lot of words honestly. like mourning and morning. Consent constant.

I always think I type the right one, I proof read it and think I have the right words and they turn out to be wrong. xD

17. Galeiam

When it comes to homonyms...I'm off the opinion, fk em unless someone brings it up.

18. oniluna

oniluna Making the rounds.

Fluffy Tails!!!!!! I'm watching this so hard now

19. Starfox5

Starfox5 Experienced.

Nice start. I don't know Naruto - other than what one cannot help knowing when interested in anime/manga - but it looks good to my ignorant eyes.

20. NavigatorNobilis

NavigatorNobilis Follower of the Second Star

I do so look forward to seeing more of this. Continue, please.

21. OverReactionGuy

Authors Health update.

I still feel like coughing every time I take a deep breath and feel like I am getting tired too quickly but I think I am getting better and will probably return to normal within a couple of days.

22. OverReactionGuy

Since I seem to have a form of insomnia I decided to plot out how many arcs this story is going to be and what I want in said arcs for plot.

So yes... I got the bare bones of the story all plotted out. Just need to add some filling here and there then I would be set with this story.

Btw, there is 10 arcs planned. Each with variable chapters and length. Some may be 10 chapters long others may be 4 and all of that.

Do you guys want me to post the name of the arcs? They only contain minor spoilers honestly. Unless you are me.

I will say this though as a warning. This will not be a happy story. It may seem like that in some areas but you need to look underneath the underneath and all that jazz. It may even be depressing for some of you. Or even *gasps* Dark.

Wont be as dark as worm though. I like to give my stories hope and characters a chance to gain happiness and all that jazz.

DariusXXI, kozinc and Helpless Kitten like this.
  23. Helpless Kitten

Helpless Kitten A dumb asexual cat

Meh. If it helps you keep track, go ahead and post the names. Or don't if you feel it will pressure you into keeping the story going in one direction when you might think of a better one later. Whichever helps the story along the most.

As for darkness, as long as you have a pay off at the end, go as dark as you like.

Well, maybe avoid Grimderpness. Never go full Grimderp.

DariusXXI and OverReactionGuy like this.
  24. Argentorum

Argentorum Free Cat

Don't really care either way, if you post the arcs or not.
    I'd just be happy once you start posting chapters and all that.

OverReactionGuy likes this.
  25. OverReactionGuy

Yeah, I wont be posting the arcs names.

Ill be writing this again after I finish my quest update that I have been trying to write for the past 3 days.

26. edale

edale Versed in the lewd.

This is not MGQ, Tamamo is not here; these are not the fluffy tails you're looking for, move along *jedi hand wave*.

Besides, touch fluffy tails = game loss. ;-)

One of THESE fluffy tails could curb-stop Leviathan in water manipulation and Behemoth in fire and lightning control, let alone the shear power of them.

I dare say Kurama could go a few rounds with Scion.

27. OverReactionGuy

I will neither confirm or deny Kurama vs Endbringers or Scion.

28. edale

edale Versed in the lewd.

Oh, I was just commenting on the power scale Kurama operates at -- After all, he is basically the strongest of the Endbringers of the Naruto-verse -- not speculating on the possibility of any eventual fights between them. No matter how OBVIOUS their eventual fights are.

29. Threadmarks: Chapter 2
    OverReactionGuy

Chapter 2- A grand start for a hero​

I stare at Blackwell for awhile in disbelief. At least until I went over my memories on what happened this morning.

I do not let my surprise at what I remember show on my face. As well as my amusement.

I did push Sophia out of my way and the look on her face was priceless. At least, from what I could make out from a brief glance. Really, Sophia was just so... unimportant at the time. There was a more important matter to attend to then deal with someone so fundamentally beneath me.

Maybe ignoring their worthless existence entirely would be a better option than pranking them viciously. I will think on that later but right now I should really defuse the situation I found myself in.

I am curious at who told on me though.

"I honestly should have expected something like this to happen given your attitude." Blackwell says just as I was ready to speak.

'What?' I close my mouth and stare at Blackwell incredulously. 'What does she mean by that?'

"Your behavior has been completely unacceptable. Being truant to your classes, not doing your homework and even spreading false rumors against your fellow students." Blackwell starts to lecture. "And now this!" she slams a hand on her desk. "You put a student in the infirmary and you show no guilt over it!"

'Is she really?' I thought as my incredulous stare turned into a glare.

'Being truant to classes? Tell that to the bitches that have been trying to make my life a living hell. Not doing my homework? Tell that to the bitches that destroy my property on a regular basis! Spreading false rumors? That is me reporting the incidents that you and the worthless teachers do NOTHING ABOUT!' I nearly scream in my head as I continue to glare at her. Unknowingly using chakra to make my anger palpable in the air.

"Don't you dare look at me like that young lady!" Blackwell nearly snarls. Her forehead is starting to sweat as she unconsciously feels my rage. "It is high time you learn actions have consequences!"

'I agree.' I thought as I void all emotions on my face, startling Blackwell. 'Actions do have consequences.' I release a small amount of my killing intent as she continues to rant.

Blackwell starts breathing heavily, the stench of her panicked sweat fills the room as I hear her heart start beating erratically.

'Just as your inaction has consequences.' My face stays passive as I ramp up my killing intent more.

Her heart beat speeds up and I can feel her fear.

I relish in it.

But it is somewhat impressive that she is continuing to rant at me. I know I am not releasing anywhere near my full killing intent, but still mildly impressive.

For a human.

'She will still die though.' I thought, making sure not to grin or show any emotion at all outwardly. 'Slowly.'

"Therefore you will be punished with a two week suspension!" Blackwell finishes, noticing something completely wrong with her as she starts struggling to breath. Her clammy skin pales and her eyes start to dilate.

"Are you ok?" I ask, making sure to perfectly fake being worried for her continued health. I ramp up my killing intent just a bit more.

"T-Taylor... go get help." Blackwell struggles to say. Inwardly I smirk. Just a bit more and she would have a full blown heart attack.

"O-okay!" I say, continuing my ruse. I stand up and start walking to the door, careful to be in between a panicked worried rush and no rush at all. I have to savor this moment after all.

Someone that helped make my life hell is going to die. And the death would not be linked to me since they would have no reason to suspect a parahuman's involvement.

After all, poor old Miss Blackwell is about the right age to be worried about her heart, and her job is very stressful. After all the school is riddled with gang members and apathetic teachers that do nothing even when they see a child getting bullied in front of them. Is it any wonder she would have a heart attack with all the things she needs to deal with?

'They would just see me as a poor panicked little girl that nearly watched someone die in front of her.' I thought, finally reaching the door. 'Even if my ruse falls a part at the seams, it would just be a simple matter of changing my form. I am a nine-tailed kitsune after all.' I pause at that thought. 'The only problem would be father, but I am sure he would get over it if "Taylor Hebert" disappears forever. He rarely pays attention to me lately anyway.'

With that in mind and all my bases covered, I start turning to door handle. Prepare to give one final concentrated burst of killing intent to finish that worthless principal once and for all. I hope her replacement will be better at their job. But sadly, I know the school district would just hire another useless tool and place them at Winslow; the school of gifted young gang-members.

I start ramping up the final burst of killing intent as the door opens.

Only for my eyes to widen in pure terror. Abruptly ending my killing intent.

'What the hell am I doing?!' I scream in my head as I start to panic and hyperventilate.

"Tay...lor..." I heard Blackwell struggle to say. My killing intent might have ended abruptly, but the damage was done.

I quickly call for the secretary for help. With that, the school quickly became a torrent of activity. People rushing and going. The school nurse showed up to help keep Blackwell stable until the ambulance could get here and I answered her questions about what symptoms I witnessed as best I could. The ambulance finally showed up and whisked Blackwell away, classes still continued and the teachers went back to their jobs trying to herd kids back to their class while I was left alone in Blackwell's office. I sat in a corner, hugging my chest to my knees trying to make myself as small as possible. I was left alone because they think I am suffering from trauma of almost watching someone die in front of me. They couldn't be even any farther from the truth.

They managed to help Blackwell in time. Calling it a freak heart attack as she had shown no signs of having a bad heart before.

A part of me is disappointed that she didn't die. The other part of me is utterly horrified of that part.

"Who am I?" I mutter to myself, rocking back and forth.

I woke up with nine tails, feeling more comfortable in my body than ever before with them.

I became more aggressive, more uncaring. I realized that now.

I may feel horrified at myself, but I would have felt absolutely no guilt if Blackwell died. Does that make me a sociopath? Could you even call me a sociopath if I wasn't a human anymore?

I do not think I am human... at least not anymore.

My other-side clearly hammered that in my head until it stuck. It was probably upset that I would even think of myself as a human in the first place.

I need to find out what I am and what might have happened to me. I need to find out why I am starting to know things that I should not. I need to know what a kitsune is.

More importantly... I need to get away from people just in case my other self has another "episode".

... I think I felt my other-self scoff at me.

I start hyperventilating again before I ruthlessly squash my unnecessary panic. I am not going crazy.

Time to go to the library. I do not want to start researching about kitsunes at home due to paranoia and my more practical nature. After all, I am be going out to fight as a kitsune and if someone is watching my searches, I rather them not find out where I live. Thanks to Blackwell, I have a two week vacation anyway. I could use that to get a handle on what the hell is happening to me.

Maybe I can look up a way to calm my mind while I am at it?

Ok... enough stalling Taylor. Time to get up and leave.

With a great amount of personal effort, I stop hugging my knees and stand up and start walking towards the door. Waving the secretary good bye while she pretty much ignored me and I finally made it out to the hallway. A hallway filled with people...

'Fuck.' I thought with no small amount of dread.

I reeeeaaalllyy do not want to be around people right now. They smell terrible.

... Okay Taylor.... you can do this.

Surprisingly it was easy wading through the crowd with minimum effort. I didn't bump into anyone and suddenly decide to kill them because my other self decided to have a hissy fit at being touched by a human or something.

In fact, I practically made it home free before some I know tried to block my path again.

"Taylor! Did you really break down and cry?" The red head asked with a twisted smile.

I simply decide to ignore her entire existence and continue my long stride through the hallway. After all... she is not in anyway important. She also must have learned something from what happened to Sophia as she got out of my path.

Wow... I guess they can learn.

"Taylor! Where are you going?!" The red shouted, trying to catch up to my stride without looking like she is in a hurry. She failed simply because my legs are longer so I cover more ground faster, even if I am only walking.

I continue blissfully ignoring her existence.

"Taylor! Don't you dare ignore me!" The red haired bitch starts to shout at me, giving up all pretense of not being in a rush and ran at me.

I simply dodge out of the way without looking at her causing her to fall on her face.

I didn't even spare her a glance.

"Taylor!" She shouted, this time sounding a bit desperate as she picked herself off the ground.

I don't know why she is so hung up on me. She made her choice, and I made mine.

I finally reach the exit and go outside. The semi-fresh air already making my mood better.

But I know this small peace will never last. I start walking away from the school.

I better get to work.

Finally done with this chapter and I think I actually like how it turned out. Thank Rinn for betaing this chapter.

Last edited: May 15, 2015
  30. Starfox5

Starfox5 Experienced.

Good one. I hope Taylor will settle for a less lethal, but still quite Kitsune-like revenge on those who tormented her, and those who allowed it to happen.