1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

A Rising Star in the land of Fantasy (Touhou/Exalted)

Discussion in 'Questing' started by Sacram, Sep 4, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Sacram

Sacram Chatter and mutter.

In a land of mystery and miracles a new Kingdom has come forth.

A place of poison and wind, a place that could be called a paradise by some people, and hell by others.

In this place where danger can almost lurk around the corner, Strong souls are the ones who are most rewarded....and sometimes hunted.

Its from this strange but wondrous place that you are called in the land of Fantasy, or at least thats what he said to everyone.

Its been about three days based on the clocks, three days that the Master of the Domain has been making a base of his own, and you have patiently waited for him to finish.

But first who are you?.....

[] The Vision of Order
    [] The heir apparent
    [] The Princess who knew Joy
    [] The Sword Shark
    [] The Vanguard
    [] The Collector of books
    [] The Botanist
    [] The Citizen

A.N
    The first three are kinda easy mode(but not really), still with all of them you should be able to survive.....in theory, provided you don't do anything too stupid that is.
    The latter two of the first three are the most free if you wish to explore or train your skills to become a Badass.....might only barely reach the Infernal though.

I shall tell you now that apart from the first three, the rest are custom First Circle Devas that you will control, and Gensokyo is a bit AU, not the characters.....unless if we know too little about them, but the setting changes that exist might have changed them a little bit (I am writing this for those who enjoy sticking into canon rails).

This is one adventure(after its done i shall tie some details to the story i have already ready).

2. AZATHOTHoth

AZATHOTHoth (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

[X] The Vanguard

This remind me of Kisame.

3. Sacram

Sacram Chatter and mutter.

[X] The Vanguard

You have no name, or perhaps its more correct to say that as a species your whole kind lacks a unique name, but then again you don't truly need one as your purpose is life is to simply Guard.

And truth be told you simply listened to your orders and kept the order, most comment on how boring such a job is, but obeying the orders feel so....right and you never felt what they call boredom.

Still you are feeling pretty surprised that you were just now one of those chosen or perhaps randomly summoned by the Creator of the domain to the Outer world.

The man gazes at you and you almost shiver at his eyes, you can't explain it, but there is something in him that seems to...to...to make you feel something, you know that listening to him is the right and proper thing to do, you are reasonably sure he is the one from whom the Lords who made the rest of your kind come from.

"Listen up".

You snap to attention.

"I called you here to give you a mission, namely i wish for you to protect my son as he explores, do well enough and i might reward you with becoming a Knight".

This....this was a chance of sorts, there had been talk recently about the capacity to grow stronger, to be more than one was, to serve better and...find something you like?

You are not really sure how to feel about that, but you are glad to be given orders to follow, plus you heard about being a Knight, it involves martial training and more things, some of the older Vanguards have spoken about it, apparently one of them fell in love or was inspired by one of the Lords and sought to get closer, nowadays the teach in the academy, its he who taught you Martial arts actually.

Either way you give a nod and simply wait for the Heir to come, out of all the blooded his eldest child is still quite young, you are not very sure how smart he is, but everyone agrees that his eldest child is quite brilliant.

And so you waited as ussual, snapping your head to the right as you noticed that someone was coming towards you.

You take note of the....child that enters the room, more specifically you look at his long somewhat puffy hair, rumor has it that he can use it to wrestle Sword Sharks, its a bit impressive all things considered, those things are always hooligans who enjoy bothering you and your brothers, but always manage to run away.

More importantly you do your best not to offend him by not looking in his eyes, everyone knows and can feel there is something unsettling yet familiar about them, rumor has it its a blessing by a higher force.

"So.....are you my guard?"

You do not answer him for a moment, instead you just give him a nod and just stare straight at him. After a moment of staring each other he sighs, you are glad you lack the need to truly breath properly, sighing seems so troublesome.

"Well i was thinking of exploring, but i didn't expect father would give me as a babysitter someone of your kind, at least now i got an excuse that i was safe if i get into a fight".

So the rumors that he fights now and then are true, which is weird with how thin and frail he looks, but then again appearance is now everything, that's the first lesson everyone learns back home, there are many plants that can harm you and many things waited in the shadows and the jungle, and this child is known for being fast and actually scaling up buildings with ease.

Anyway orders are orders and you need to follow them, its time to get going!

It appears the child wishes to explore, where are you led?
    [] The forest big and unexplored, its for the best that you start close home first.
    [] You can see a mountain in the distance, looking from closer might be interesting.
    [] You know there is a lake close-by based on how many of the Sword Sharks are flying, you think one of the Lords might be there, the Child seems highly uninterested about that though.
    [] You found a strange field of...flowers?, yes it does remind you of some flowers back home, hopefully there is no poison, but then again there are no bones or corpses.
    [] A woman with hair as red as the Estate of the Princess is guarding a gate, perhaps you could talk to your fellow guard about getting some directions?....and stop your charge from trying to scale up the walls.
    [] Write In.

Also your charge is trying to make small talk with you, how do you act?
    [] You could try socializing?
    [] Ignore him, your duty is to guard him.
    [] Don't talk to much, but do give him some attention whilst trying to be aware of threats.
    [] You do have some questions to ask, namely you are curious about some of the rumors surrounding him.
    [] Write In.

Lastly how do you wish to spent your essence.
    [] You will follow the child and use your motes to keep good watch in general
    [] You will try to keep essence spending minimum, no need to use any charms.
    [] Write In.

A.N
    Just one vote?....meh, its fine, going to sleep...zzzzz, but have this to write first.

Those Sharkies focus more around speed and other things, still between them and the Vanguards i would actually call them the....most straightforward choice to play(Genki blood knights of sorts).
    They pretty much treat the sky as an ocean and are speedsters who carve normal people into chunky salsa for fun, the Princess is the one who made them, The vision of order made the Vanguards and two more deva races (you know this thing because its one of the basics drilled to you in the academy).

(There are no dice rolls, but if you are curious this is more or less the average member of your kind).
    Don't go expecting to lead people or tricking them anytime soon.

But do make plans around the assets you begin with, you are quite tough and strong in case you are wondering, you are also a mobile suit of Armor that is strangely almost silent, no worries if you manage to get the attention of a Second circle or certain people in Touhou, you could become something else.

Either way, fairies and weak Youkai auto-lose against you 1v1,

Str-5
    Dex-3
    Sta-5

Cha-1
    Manipulation-1
    Appearance-2

Per-3
    Int-2
    Wits-3

Athletics-1
    Awareness-4
    Dodge-2
    Integrity-5
    Martial arts-4 (You got formal training here...its 1 normally, mostly because you are made as Guards who watch and drown in sheer numbers the enemies).
    Melee-1
    Resistance-2

Charms-
    Dematerialize and Materialize -Self explanatory, this costs motes.

Silver Armour- You are created as a special silver armor and you get a charm that grants you half your stamina rounded down as Lethal and Bashing soak and your full stamina in hardness, you are hard to kill by most indeed.

Ox body- Extra health.

First ability excellency -Awareness, Integrity,
    Second ability excellency -Awareness,
    Third ability excellency- Awareness

Cane Toad and Alexander like this.
  4. Labuto

Labuto Know what you're doing yet?

[X] A woman with hair as red as the Estate of the Princess is guarding a gate, perhaps you could talk to your fellow guard about getting some directions?....and stop your charge from trying to scale up the walls.
    [X] You could try socializing?
    [X] You will follow the child and use your motes to keep good watch in general

5. Larekko12

Larekko12 Connoisseur.

[X] A woman with hair as red as the Estate of the Princess is guarding a gate, perhaps you could talk to your fellow guard about getting some directions?....and stop your charge from trying to scale up the walls.
    [X] You could try socializing?
    [X] You will follow the child and use your motes to keep good watch in general

We have 3 awareness excellence and no martial arts on?