1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Account ban for a new user.

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Bugs' started by kaazmiz, Apr 20, 2021.

1. kaazmiz

kaazmiz Waiting for an Issekai Adventure

A new comrade wishing to join our ranks had his verification email sent to the spam folder. As it sat there it spoiled like bad milk, and now his account is banned.

To the best of my understanding his email is linked to this account, so he can't make a new one with it.
    Is there a way for mods to send a new mail for verification?

His user name was going to be:
    Yipyiphurray

wasprider likes this.
  2. Biigoh

Biigoh Primordial Tanuki Moderator

3. alethiophile

alethiophile Shadowed Philosopher Administrator

Looks like he registered again and got banned as a sock.

I've just unbanned the Yipyiphurray account and set it to valid.

4. kaazmiz

kaazmiz Waiting for an Issekai Adventure

That's a super fast resolution!
    Thank you for your time.

wasprider and LurkingInTheDeceit like this.