1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Ad Aspera ed Astra [Star Trek/Multicross]

Discussion in 'Creative Writing' started by Anon̦̦, Feb 10, 2015.

1. Anon̦̦

Anon̦̦ [Verified Cute]

Ad Aspera ed Astra

"At ease," Commodore Data stated as he entered the briefing room "The last few days have been... unusual... to say the least." at this the android paused and looked at Admiral Riker.

"I don't regret what I did," the Admiral said looking at the Commodore without flinching. "All is ... as it was, didn't the Guardian of Forever stated itself?"

"I want you to understand, Admiral," Data said slowly as he sat down, " That we are going to face a new and different universe, Admiral. Are you not at all afraid?"

"For Imzadi? It was worth it."

Data nodded, he had no more to say about that issue. "While we are on this system, Admiral, in the heart of the temporal vortex... we are untouched by whatever changes might have been made by your reparations. When the timeline was modified for the first time, we -and our memories- were simply altered with it." at this the Commodore looked at the nearby windows and took a glance at the Forever World. "We had no awareness that anything was different. Now, however, we were at the center of the change, the actual changes were made without us being a part of them in the here and now. When we leave this place... there is no certainty as to what will happen to us."

"Data," he said quietly. "Everything is going to work out just fine."

"All is as it was."

"She wouldn't have wanted this, Admiral! You're risking everything!"

"Don't you remember, Data?" called back Riker. "The name of James Kirk's autobiography?"

Data needed only a moment to recall it. "It was entitled Risk Is Our Business."

"Damn right! I owe Deanna nothing less than to try everything' You hear me, Data? Nothing less!"

"Admiral, if you do not come out of there immediately, I shall order the Enterprise to open fire and use ship's phasers to penetrate the force field! You may very well be destroyed if that happens!"

"And the Guardian might be as well!" shouted back Riker. He took a step toward the time gate. Seconds before, a Saturn V rocket had been lifting off. Now Zephram Cochrane was about to activate the first warp drive unit. "Would you do that, Data? Would you risk destroying the Guardian? Don't you see, Data? You've longed to understand humanity! You've longed for a soul! Well, Mr. Data--the Guardian is the resting place of all the souls, throughout all time! It's God's window on eternity! Who are you to destroy it?"

And with icy calm, Data replied, "I have already contacted Starfleet, Admiral. Their orders were very specific. Protect the time stream, no matter what. Deanna Troi must die... and if it takes the destruction of God's window, then who better, Admiral, to assume that responsibility? After all... I am not one of God's creatures." And Data angled his head upward and said, "Enterprise... target the shielding directly in front of me. On my command... fire."

"Don't do it, Mr. Data!" called Riker with genuine pleading in his voice. "Don't kill Deanna!"

"I did not kill her, Admiral. But if maintaining the integrity of the space-time continuum were at stake, I would take her life with my own hands. I would derive no satisfaction from it. Indeed, the counselor was as dear to me in my own way as she is to you in yours. But I am prepared to accept that her death is a requirement in the natural order of things, and to preserve that order, I will do whatever I have to do."

Data had spoken with certainty and a sense of implacable decision. And Riker knew that lines had been drawn. "So will I, Mr. Data."

"Enterprise," said Data tonelessly. "Fire."

From orbit, the mighty phasers of the Enterprise cut loose. They struck the force field directly above Riker's head. The force field sparked and shimmered under the barrage, resisting the power of the weapons.

It was the strongest force field that Federation technology had to offer... Furthermore, the Forever World had been equipped with its own heavy-duty defense array, protected by similar shields. If a hostile vessel had shown up, the system below could very easily have given a very formidable accounting --in all likelihood, blowing the attacking ship out of orbit.

But this was not just any hostile, this was the Enterprise.

Data watched, stone faced, as the Enterprise pitted her phasers against the force field. That they would eventually penetrate, he had no doubt whatsoever. The question was whether they would break through in time.

Riker took a step back, watching the phasers with a sense of grim desperation. There was nothing he could do. He was trapped inside, and besides, getting out would simply put him farther from the Guardian.

The field began to buckle. He could see the power reserves straining, the field integrity collapsing. How incredibly ironic that here he was at the gateway to all time, and time was the one thing he did not have.

He spun and charged at the gateway. The sand crunched beneath his hoots. On the display face of the Guardian, he saw a brief image of Q dancing with Lwaxana Troi, and then Locutus threatening the ship, and it was all merging and blending together...

"Admiral, we will stop you!" came Data's voice, rising above the wind and the screaming of the Enterprise phasers.

No time! No time!

Riker leaped.

Data Followed.

Moments Later, Mary Mac -The Guardian watcher- observed in astonishment as three people emerged from the swirling vortex of the Guardian of Forever: Admiral Riker, Commodore Data, and one more form that tumbled forward, clearly unconscious.

And then the Guardian spoke, in that vast and all-encompassing way that it had: "All is... as it was."

Data turned to face the Guardian. "You mean that Admiral Riker did indeed restore the time line to its original form?"

"All is as it should be," repeated the portal.

Ant his Riker shouted, "if you knew that time had been tampered with in the first place, and you knew that my actions were correct... then why in hell didn't you tell us that?!"

With utter serenity, the Guardian replied, "You did not ask."

There was dead silence, except for the howling of the wind, for about ten seconds. And then Data managed to get out, "We didn't ask?"

Riker started to laugh.

[*This section is a short and modified paraphrasing of part of the plot from the Star Trek Novel Imzadi. It contains copy/pasted dialogue.]

"But now, gentlebeings, we have a problem in our hands." Data said as he looked at the assembled crew. "After our return from the past, The Guardian spawned a being of unknown origin at the same time we arrived. When queried about this, it's answers were inconclusive and cryptic. What we could gather so far was that due to Admiral Riker's, and my own actions, we created it." at this Data looked at a grey haired vulcan in blue. "Doctor Hauman, what can you tell us about this being The Guardian has spawned for us?"

The Vulcan cleared his throat before bringing up an holographic image on the middle of the room's table. It showed a humanoid creature. Almost human like most Preserver seeded races, yet there were differences. "We are making history." he simply stated, leaving the room in silence for a few seconds before continuing. "I'm not an expert in Xenobiology, but what we are observing here is no more, and no less than a step in the evolution of Anaphasic beings."

"What do you mean Doctor?" Admiral Riker interrupted with a frown in his face "Aren't anaphasic lifeforms extremely unstable and incapable of maintaining molecular cohesion or a corporal form on their own?"

A vulcan eyebrow was raised by this accompanied by a simple "Yes."

"He does not looks like an anaphasic being Doctor, is it taking that body as a host?" An andorian in red added.

"No Margolin. But zhen and everybody should just let me finish." waiting for a moment to see if anyone was going to add anything else, the Vulcan continued "This being is an anaphasic lifeform, yes. But it is the next step on their evolution. I can't even begin to understand how a living being can contain so much energy -as even the Enterprise sensors are unable to get an exact reading- but it's physical form is no less than massive amounts of anaphasic energy that coalesced into a physical form."

"That should be impossible." Commodore Data couldn't help to say.

"Quite." The Doctor replied. "But it is happening, here, right in front of our eyes. And isn't that magnificent?" a moment passed in silence before the Vulcan continued "Anyway, continuing my report: It's physical physiology resembles almost exactly the Human one albeit, existing both as matter and energy at the same time. The most glaring difference being the existence of a pair of protuberances on the top of his head, the existence of a pair of vestigial eyeballs on their common location, and a third eye on it's forehead characterised by a ripple-like pattern which spreads over the eyeball, with red sclerae and ten irides. From my analysis that eyeball is also the focal point for the most massive amounts of anaphasic energy." Moments passed as everyone processed what was said.

"Is there anything else you would like to inform us?" Data queried as he saw that no one else was planning on talking.

"Yes, sir. I ran it twice to confirm it. But this being physical form is based out of Commander Riker's biometric data."

"What." the Admiral said in deadpan.

"Congratulations, sir. You have a son." the Vulcan replied in monotone.

Admiral Riker merely sighed "Well, I guess it was time." he muttered in jest. "Still, son or no son of mine. This being is my," glancing at Data he continued "our responsibility. We can't leave this system without asking him if he wants to come with us or stay at Forever World. For all we know we will disappear along the Enterprise once we do!"

"I agree," Data said as he started interfacing with the computer to access some information. "The Guardian has implied that it is to stay with us, but the very least we can do is give him the choice." taking a few seconds to access the required data he continued "From what I can gather, we aren't expected anywhere for the following two weeks, and even then our Quantum Slipstream Drive will allow us to reach our destination in a matter of minutes." looking back at the old Vulcan he asked "Doctor, do you know when is he going to wake up?"

The answer was a simple:

"I have no Idea."

I felt like I was nowhere.

This wasn't the all-white “afterlife.” I felt myself floating, unfettered by gravity or by much of anything. There was nothing to see, no point of reference to mark my position, no ground to stand on, nothing.

Is this death? I wondered.

This…this nothingness I felt had to be death. If only I could stand,or move,or speak,or do something... Anything. I wondered how this happened, I don't remember dying after all, but I guess no one expects to die after all.

I existed, for a lack of better term, like this for a while. I had no concept of time, I had no idea how much or how little time passed. I couldn't hear, couldn't speak, until suddenly I heard voices from all around me, speaking in gibberish.

“͠Is͢ ̢[͡T͟he̕ ̀end̡] ͟t̢his (͜I͏s̷ ̨{҉A̵ņơt͜h̕e̸r ch̷a͏nce} h҉e?̧) ͢th҉e ͝[̀is̴ ̸h̴e̸re͠.] one͟? ҉(̢H͢e is.) Ẁi͘ll [A͞t ̸{fór̨ ̸sa̧lvati̡on͝}̷ ̀la̷st] ̴h̷e ͢(́Is ͞he͘ ̴capa̕bl̀e͟?̶"̸

The voices clawed into my mind, letting me understand their eldritch gibberish. That was the last thing I heard before the void turned into something. I felt my being, my soul shifting, changing. Transforming into something that was not me. It was a burning pain, I felt as if molten steel was poured into me, until the only thing I could feel was aching pains of my body -I had a body!- clamoring for attention.

That's when my consciousness faded.

"Hello, little godling." was the first thing I heard when I came back. I wondered for a second what he was talk - "I meant you, and what a curiosity you are. I didn't believed They would meddle again. Especially so soon!"

"They? What? What is going on? Who are you?" I tried to say, but my throat felt parched and only rasping sounds came out. Thankfully the being seemed to understand me.

"Open your eyes." he said, and I could feel the mirth on his voice.

That was new.

Still, I proceeded to do so. What greeted me was the face of John de Lancie.

I blinked.

"No, no, no. Open your other eye!" Other eye, Wha-

"Yes, I can read your mind. Comes with the omnipotent package. Now open the third eye in your forehead. and look beyond your mortal flesh!" the man exclaimed as I felt it. The muscles I've never used before, that were never there. And so I moved them.

Colors, energy, sounds, everything became accented to a impossible degree. And not a single moment nor detail was forgotten from my mind. It took me a few seconds to adjust, before I looked at the man -No, that was no man. At the Q before me.

"Yes, little godling! Look at me, Look at reality and don't be constrained by your mortal roots for am I just as you are. It may take you countless eons for you to even get close to the Q as you are -you are not even 4th dimensional yet- but you are not a mere mortal anymore!" Q said exuberantly, confetti and music literally appeared out of nowhere. And I understood, knew, exactly how it was done. But after a few seconds everything disappeared, and the mood became sombre. "But it wasn't your fate was it? They meddled, and ascended you for some reason."

My mind was barely processing what was happening, the Star Trek, like room I was in, the fact Q was talking to me. It was numbing, and I had no idea why I was not panicking. But there was one thing that came forth in my mind. "They?" I asked.

"They." he replied, before looking at me. "They are beings beyond our compression. Even beyond the Q." he shaked his head before continuing. "They, became bored. So They attempted to let the universe die, hoping the next one would be more interesting. They have done it, and possibly do it constantly, yet we were lucky that they enjoyed this Universe so to this day, we continue to exist."

"How is that possible?"

“Anything is possible, the Universe, you see, is like a giant tapestry.” He smirked, even as the Universe suddenly appeared before us, in the form of a tapestry, woven out of stars and space and gases and nebulae. It was the whole Universe, in the hands of Q. I simply knew it, and I saw every single detail of it.

I was mesmerized, unable to look away from it. This was a memory I would never forget, and it was beautiful. Yet it showed me the power of Q, and They intimidated him. "I can weave it, distort it, change it. Even move to other tapestries." Q said, as he made the Universe into a ball, then a duck, then a sombrero, and then made it disappear. "Yet, to Them, we are no more than insects under a microscope."

"But then, why are you here?" I asked.

"To warn you, for you see: I'm quite fond of my existence. They make things happen for entertainment, and when they get bored they destroy Universes because they can." disappearing in a white flash of energy his last words reverberated through the chambers. "May you live in interesting times."

I took several moments to breath deeply before I started hyperventilating. I had no idea what the fuck was going on. And my current situation wasn't helping. I remember yesterday, I was going to school, I think...? What was I doing? I think I was petting my cat. Or something.

My memories were blurred, I could not recall anything beyond living, and then experiencing the void.

It was disconcerting to say the least. But no more than being on Star Trek and meeting Q. And even if I was ignoring my pale white skin, I could not ignore somehow having a third freaking eye. But there was one thing that actually made me feel good, and stay calm.

There was... energy... is the only word I can think of. My whole being was composed of it, just like Q, existing both as matter and as something more. It made me feel peaceful.

And... should I do it?

Recalling without a problem what I saw moments ago, I manipulated my being. Streams of energy mixed together to form new types, before being shaped and formed just at the same time it was expulsed out of my body.

"~ ♪♫♬" 'Mi, mi, fa, sol, sol, fa, mi...' the very simple melody of the Ode to Joy started playing out of nowhere. It was not as complex as the version Q had done of course. But I had powers, and I could use them!

I started giggling like a little kid. I had powers, and I was in Star Trek.

As real as this felt like, I must be dreaming, there was no other explanation.

"Commodore, our guest has woken up." I heard a voice calmly said. I could not believe I had not noticed him entering as I turned. I was greeted by a elf. A old space elf.

"Welcome to the Enterprise," the Vulcan said "Can you understand me? We mean you no harm, all we want is to help you."

Expo Onethousandone, Hiver and Mgunh1 like this.
  2. Anon̦̦

Anon̦̦ [Verified Cute]

Index:
    Prologue

Technical References:

The Odyssey-class is the pinnacle of Federation starship design and will carry the Federation into a new generation of exploration in the 25th century. It was designed to be a dreadnought and an explorer. It is one of the largest starships created by Starfleet. The Odyssey is designed as an extreme long-range vessel, and can operate for long periods of time away from support. Because of this, it is the most versatile cruiser ever developed by the Starfleet Corps of Engineers.

Dimensions
    • Length - 1,070 meters
    • Width - 385 meters
    • Height - 135 meters
    • Decks - 32

Crew Compliment
    • 1 - 2,000 Crew
      • All decks are equipped with holo-emitters for the use of the Emergency Holographic Crew Compliment. In case of emergencies, and to compliment Extra-vehicular activities, portable holo-emitters can be replicated.
    • 2,500 Maximum Crew
    • 3,000 Total souls onboard
    • 10,000 evacuation capacity
    • 15,000 evacuation limit

Propulsion systems
    • 6 Hyper-Impulse Engines
      • 2 mounted in saucer for separation mode
    • 2 Nacelles powered by a Zero Point Energy Conduit warp core
      • 2 Mini-Nacelles powered by a Zero Point Energy Conduit warp core for separation mode

• Standard Warp 7
    • Max Standard warp 8.2
    • Sustainable warp 9.996
    • Maximumwarp 9.9999 for 72 hours

• Quantum Slipstream Drive

• Standard Cruising Transwarp of 2.63x106c
      • To avoid the risk of physical mutations and to maintain the phase variance, Starfleet vessels are generally restricted to this cruising speed. However, such restrictions can be overridden at the behest of the ship’s captain or during sprint mode.
    • Maximum Cruising Transwarp of ~1x109c
    • Maximum Sprint Transwarp of ~3.5x109c
      • A Quantum Slipstream Sprint generally lasts no more than a few minutes; Starfleet vessels are restricted to perform a obligatory Level 3 Diagnostic on the navigation systems before re-engaging the Quantum Slipstream Drive after said feat. However, in case of emergencies these restriction can be overridden at the behest of the ship's captain.
    Tactical Systems
    • 24 Phaser Arrays
      • Five dorsal phaser arrays on the primary hull, one extending around the saucer section, giving it an oval appearance. Four more arrays, roughly a quarter of the size of the original, cover the aft dorsal firing arcs and are located along the aft portion of the saucer section. Two ventral phaser arrays on the primary hull, extending around in nearly a half circle on both the starboard and port ventral sides of the saucer section. A single phaser array, harking back to the belly phaser of the Galaxy Class engineering hull, is located along the ventral section of the engineering hull, running perpendicular to the hull. Three phaser arrays cover the starboard of the engineering hull. Three phaser arrays cover the port of the engineering hull. Two phaser arrays are located on the top of the nacelles.

• 1 Kinetic Cutting Beam
      • The Kinetic Cutting Beam is a unique weapon built from reverse-engineering Borg technology. The Cutting Beam offers a 360 degree firing arc, ensuring it can be used in any situation. It can also serve as a point defence system.

• 1 Omni-Directional Antiproton Beam Array
      • The Omni-Directional Antiproton Beam Array offers a 360-degree firing arc, in addition it is able to utilize the standard functions of all other Beam Array weapons

• 2 Turret mounted torpedo launcher on both saucer and engineering hull with 50 rounds each
    • 4 Fore Burst Torpedo Launchers with 180 rounds each
    • 4 Aft Burst Torpedo Launchers with 180 rounds each
      • Both the saucer and the engineering hull have two launchers covering fore and aft each.
    Defence Systems
    • 22 Deflector shields
    • 11 Deflector shields as regenerative backup
    • 12 Point Defence Phaser systems (retractable)
    • Ablative Generators
      • Originally developed in 2367, Ablative armor is still considered to be a significant breakthrough in starship defense by effectively creating a beam-retardant layer that greatly increases a ship's life expectancy in battle. Ablative armor shows remarkable dispersion properties against various beam-type energy weapons, including the various types of phaser, disruptor, polaron, and focused-plasma beams employed by nearly all threat races. The armor works by first dispersing incoming beam energy across the hull of the ship where, after reaching an undisclosed threshold, causes part of the armor to boil away, taking with it a large fraction of that energy. The effect also creates a modest vapor cloud, which effectively disperses the incoming beam further, causing it to do less direct damage to the hull. It should be noted, however, that the armor is not a hull replacement, but a supplement.
    • Chroniton Integrator
      The Chronitron Integrator allows the Odyssey Class sensors readings to view several seconds into the future.​
    • Cloaking Device
      Throughout the 2370s, the Federation encrypted the means of [interphase] cloaking in the computers of all new starships so that it would be available to Federation vessels in cases of extreme need.​

Operational systems
    • 7 Cargo bays
    • 1 Main Shuttlebay located on the aft dorsal portion of the saucer section
      • Inward from the main shuttlebay is a secondary storage/maintenance area behind inner airlock doors. This secondary area is almost as large as the Main Shuttlebay and is commonly referred to as Shuttlebay 2.
    • 1 Auxiliary Shuttlebay located on the aft dorsal portion of the engineering hull
    • 4 Tractor Beams
      • Multiphase subspace graviton beam, used for direct manipulation of objects from a submicron to a macroscopic level at any relative bearing to the Odyssey class.
    • Heavy-duty Replicators
    Shuttlecraft
    [Sizes of Auxiliary Crafts]

• [8] Type 10 Personnel Shuttles
      • Type: Heavy long-range warp shuttle.
        The Type-10 Personnel Shuttle is the largest departure from the traditional role of an auxiliary craft that Starfleet has made. Short of a dedicated fighter craft, the Type-10 is one of the most powerful auxiliary ships, with only the bulkier Type-11 being more heavily equipped. Nonetheless, the shuttle sports increased hull armor and the addition of micro-torpedo launchers, as well as a suite of tactical jamming devices. Able to hold its own in battle situations, the Type-10 is seeing limited deployment on border patrol vessels and combat-ready ships.

• [8] Type 11 Personnel Shuttles
        With an ultimate goal towards creating a useful all-purpose shuttlecraft, the designers of the Type-11 Personnel Shuttle set out to create a craft that was equipped with all the systems of a starship within the shell of a relatively small shuttle. Impressive shielding, several phaser emitters, micro-torpedo launchers and a capable warp propulsion system makes this shuttle capable of performing a multitude of tasks. Both the ventral and dorsal areas of the shuttle feature a new magnaclamp docking port that is capable of linking up to other ships similarly equipped. A two-person transporter and a large aft compartment with a replicator adds to the shuttle’s versatility.

• [6] Delta Class Shuttles
        The Flyer-class is a type of Federation Starfleet heavy shuttlecraft based on the design of the Delta Flyer and Delta Flyer II, designed and constructed by the crew of the USS Voyager while that starship was stranded in the Delta Quadrant. The original Delta Flyer was designed to be heavily adaptable and to survive the rigors of the Delta Quadrant. The Flyer-class not only is heavily armed, but it counts with some of the best systems to survive on hazardous sectors of space or to act as a fighter.

• [18] Type 18 shuttlepods
      • Type: Medium short-range warp shuttle.
        The Type-18 Shuttlepod is somewhat of a departure from the traditional layout for ships of its size. In response to the growing threat of conflicts with various galactic powers bordering or near to the Federation, this shuttlepod was designed to handle more vigorous assignments that still fell into the short-range roles of a shuttlepods. Even with her parent vessel under attack, the Type-18 was designed to function in battle situations and could even be used as an escape vehicle should the need arise.

• [2] Reconfigurable Class-9 Cargo Shuttlecraft
      • Type: Heavy long-range cargo warp shuttle.
        The Type-9A Cargo Shuttle is the primary shuttle of choice for cargo runs. A medium-range transporter and atmospheric flight capabilities allow it to easily complete its tasks.

In response to the need to transporter ground troops into areas heavily shielded, a variant designated the Type-9B was designed and is capable of carrying 40 troops and their equipment to the surface of a planet or interior of a space station.
    • [3] Danube Class Runabouts
      • Type: Runabout.
        The Danube-class was first commissioned by Starfleet in 2368 for use as a light multipurpose craft in situations that demanded a vessel more capable than a standard shuttlecraft, but lower profile than a full-sized starship. With this flexibility, a runabout could be utilized as a long-range personnel and cargo transport, an agile mobile defense platform, or a high-speed reconnaissance vehicle.

• [3] Yellowstone Class Runabouts
      • Type: Runabout.
        Smaller than a starship but larger than a shuttlecraft, the Yellowstone is the newest Runabout in the Federation line. Like other Runabouts, the Yellowstone is often used as a tow vehicle and is capable of independent long-range missions. It comes equipped with a Tractor Beam to handle these utilitarian missions. The Yellowstone comes with an advanced Tetryon-Plasma Engine.

• [8] Work Bees with attachments
      • Type: Utility craft.
        The Work Bee is a capable stand-alone craft used for inspection of spaceborne hardware, repairs, assembly, and other activates requiring remote manipulators. The fully pressurized craft has changed little in design during the past 150 years, although periodic updates to the internal systems are done routinely.

• [2] Reconfigurable "Hoppers" Auxiliary craft
      • Type: Utility craft.
        A hopper is a highly configurable small craft capable of atmospheric flight used widely by Starfleet and the Federation.

• [1] Captain's Yatch [x]
      • Type: Odyssey Class Integrated Craft
        Mounted in a recessed docking port in the underside of the primary hull, the Captain’s Yacht is a more capable vehicle than ships of the line of just a few generations ago. This vessel can carry up to 40 passengers on short-haul trips and can accommodate up to 12 with individual sleeper berths. A replicator and flight couches provide for the needs of the passengers and a two-person transporter allows for beaming of personnel or cargo when needed. Atmospheric flight capabilities allow this shuttle type to land on planetary surfaces. It has full long range life support. Range and maneuverability are greater than comparable runabout type shuttles, being capable of sustained Warp-9 speeds and heavily armed with multiple phaser strips and torpedo launchers.

• [1] Aquarius Light Escort Starship
      • Type: Odyssey Class Integrated Escort Starship.
        The Aquarius fleet escort is a heavily armored, limited-role Starfleet vessel integrated to the dorsal aft section of the engineering hull. It contains a fifty crew compliment and single shuttlepod bay.

Transporters
    • 1 Bridge Transporter
    • 10 Standard Transporters
      • After years of reverse engineering, and study. Starfleet managed to not only crack, but improve Dominion technology to allow a transporter range up to ten light-years, and even beyond that with the presence of a transponder signal.
    • 8 Emergency Transporters
    • 4 Cargo Transporters
    • 1 Heavy Duty Transporter
      • Based on the specialized Heavy-Duty transporters the Starfleet Corp of Engineers designed and used during the 24th century, these Heavy-Duty transporters allow the Odyssey to transport massive objects. Depending on its payload size, extra energy may need to be re-routed to the transporter, but this device is capable of easily transporting entire Starships at once.

3. Kilvanya

Kilvanya Know what you're doing yet?

Interesting . . .

4. P90Techie

P90Techie Not too sore, are you?

I love this. I'm amazed this doesn't have more comments.

5. Mgunh1

Mgunh1 MONKE

Interesting, interesting.

One problem, though. You are not a Mew.

6. Anon̦̦

Anon̦̦ [Verified Cute]

I...
    I... got nothing.
    God dammit, why didn't I thought of that. :eek:

Silvercrystal and Mgunh1 like this.
  7. edale

edale Versed in the lewd.

It's not too late to edit it in, heh.

Silvercrystal likes this.
  8. Silvercrystal

Silvercrystal That’s no moon! It’s a Moderator! Moderator

He/it is nearly on the same level as a Q... I think a transformation to a Mew would not be too hard