1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Advent of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

Discussion in 'Questing' started by Alexander, Feb 5, 2015.

1. Aleh

Aleh Destroyer of Faith in Humanity

And, presumably, a love of Dune.

Edit: Which is actually quite ironic, given how often the guy was cloned. I mean really.

UberJJK, oerial and prandom like this.
  2. Duncan Idaho

Duncan Idaho Not too sore, are you?

In my end, don't presume, I love Frank Herbert's Dune, not Brian Herbert's Dune (the latter is fun if you turn your brain off)

And yes, yes it is.

EternitynChaos likes this.
  3. Sol Mark-1

Sol Mark-1 Experienced.

Since I'm not a good writter, here are omakes ideas for this quest.

Prompt 1: A male Vampire. and a female Werewolf who are vitrolic best buds, they are travelling the world, they have heard some rumors that something wierd is happening in Japan.

Prompt 2: A man who unknowingly is a mad scientist, he discovers his powers when he makes a clock better, he begans to form an hypotesis about how he may have gained contact with the Ether, he has plans to have more people conctact with the Ether, he also discovers a midget like creature wants to help him with his plans.

Prompt 3: A little girl discovers she builds by instinct a machine that can make very efficient organs, and a very nutritive meat, a relative of hers has the idea they can sell the organs for profit, they also discover the meat attracted a zombie (impressively she isn't rotten), the zombie asks if she can work for them for the meat.

Prompt 4: Issei meets Baron Samedi one of the Loa.

Prompt 5: Frankenstein created more of his creations, his creations learned how to make more of their species, they have hear rumors that there are other types of constructs, they try to conctact them.

Prompt 6: A group of persons have contact with Matsuda, and Motohama, of cource they don't belive about the Machine conspiracy, but they think that Issei is a supernatural creature that is making a cult around himself, and is making a harem of nubile women, they think he is brainwashing them, it doesn't help that a mansion is being build, and the rumors of a dragon, they begin to formulate a plan to save the innocent ladies.

Prompt 7: A man who interviews vampires is preparing an interview with Remilia Scarlet.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2016
    oerial likes this.
  4. Blight Gecko

Blight Gecko Not too sore, are you?

Do all of them in order.

5. Duncan Idaho

Meeting with the Baron Samehdi could be very good or very bad, unless you want to borrow characterization from Troublesome Children.

Shout out to Anne Rice and don't write it, the woman doesn't wants any kind of Nod, fanfiction, etc. of her works, it could land you in very hot water, very fast.

Sol Mark-1 likes this.
  6. Crazael

Crazael Could be wittier.

My only problem with these is that, other than 4 and 6, I can't see any connection between them and the story. They are good story ideas, but they need something to connect them to this. Like, for instance, in #7, he were about to interview Gasper instead of Remilia. Or he was preparing to interview some other cast member under the mistaken belief that they are vampires rather than something else entirely.

Sol Mark-1 likes this.
  7. Sol Mark-1

Sol Mark-1 Experienced.

The Omakes prompts are done for how this expanded world could work, and what wierdness can happen in this world, they may end meeting members of the cast.

The man knows about the books, when he interviews vampires, ha may gain knowledge of Gasper when he interviews Remilia, and mentions the Dhamphir that works for a Devil.

8. Sol Mark-1

Sol Mark-1 Experienced.

Double post.

You can change details of the prompts so it can be conected to this quest, they are for adoption.

9. Blight Gecko

Prompt 6 interests me a lot. The idea of the other two members of the pervert trio finding out about Issei is too good. It might help make something out of what would otherwise be a couple of one note characters.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2016
  10. Asurau

Asurau Know what you're doing yet?

I think you mean prompt 6. Prompt 4 is meeting Baron Samedi.

11. Blight Gecko

Fixed

12. Duncan Idaho

Question, I don't recall, but has Issei blown up anything? Used Explosions?

13. Blight Gecko

Yes. I think he's set something on fire in every other fight he's been in. Most prominent was his battle in the Wings side quest. And Raiser's fight. And that Youkai at the end of the Kenichi arc.

14. Duncan Idaho

Ah, perfect! This opens the doors for a possible omake! There is a certain... chuuni who loves explosions, she is perfect for the Omake.

Mizuki_Stone likes this.
  15. Kerfirou

Kerfirou Cultivating Dantian inside a Star

So her name would be Akame Megumi, and she will be using Megumin as her Street name?

16. Duncan Idaho

Yep.

Sol Mark-1 and Mizuki_Stone like this.
  17. Sol Mark-1

Sol Mark-1 Experienced.

Sorry for the necro.

I can't write anything since my computer locked up office.

But I have an idea to make something like the World of Remnant videos to expand the setting, or do something like Nadesico where they explained things.

Alexander it is alright if I put the question you answered in PM here.

What is your opinion of the prompts

BlackThief12 likes this.
  18. Blight Gecko

Umm... why didn't you just PM Alexander?

19. Sol Mark-1

Sol Mark-1 Experienced.

You are right.

20. BlackThief12

BlackThief12 Nihon no Kokujin Dorobō

I don't get it.

21. Sol Mark-1

Sol Mark-1 Experienced.

Nadesico had omakes at some parts of the episode were two characters explained how some things work in the show, I think Gunbuster did something similar.

22. BlackThief12

BlackThief12 Nihon no Kokujin Dorobō

Oh, thank!

23. Sol Mark-1

Sol Mark-1 Experienced.

Akuma-Heika and Alexander like this.
  24. Threadmarks: Excalibur Arc - Part 7
    Alexander

Alexander That is not dead which can eternal lie

[X] Only decide about a set of fundamental effects beside higher Essence and CMA, and leave the rest to me

[X] Now that you think about it, you DO have a better alternative!
    -[X] Magic Sense (the ability we used to find the magical sword Shigure was looking for when she came to visit us). Try to use it to locate the stolen Excalibur; that way we'll be the ones to dictate the terms of the engagement, or possibly avoid one altogether if we can simply steal them.
    --[X] Send out our Ninjas, too, just in case they see or hear something interesting.

[X] Use the plan you, Irina and Xenovia agreed on to find the Excaliburs.
    [X] Check Manse construction.
    [X] Continue working on your own version of the Evil Pieces.
    [X] Resume magic lessons with Akeno.
    [X] Complete training for Hypnotic Tongue Technique and Hastening Night's End.

====

The next morning sees you in a slightly worse mood compared to the past few days, when you were all excited about the breakthrough you made with the Evil Pieces. After all now you have to deal with the possibility of a super powerful, warmongering and future-scrying Fallen Angel wanting to re-start a war with murder. Also, since Irina and Xenovia were sleeping in the house it meant no ‘sexy time’.

[That’s fucking hilarious. Not even a few months ago you despaired because your only prospective partner for the future was your right hand, and now you get grumpy if you spend a single night without having sex?]

’Yeees, laugh at me.’ You splash your face with cold water. Uh, if your eyes aren’t deceiving you that’s a hint of facial hair. Must take countermeasures. ’A few months ago I also was a normal teenage instead of a young Demigod with one hell of a Destiny on his shoulders despite having you within my soul since birth. That reminds me of something I always wanted to ask, does Boosted Gear always manifest for each new host?’

[No. There have been a few past hosts that die never manifesting even the first stage. They were lucky since the curse didn’t get them. I don’t remember much since before the first manifestation I am constantly half-asleep, but those were...peaceful times I suppose.]

Well then, that’s interesting. Indeed a Sacred Gear usually manifests because there is a need of it, and considering the nature of many of them the need is often violent in nature.

Putting on fresh clothes, just a shirt and pants, you walk down to the kitchen and begin to prepare breakfast. Asia joins you a few minutes later and the two of you divide up the tasks, while the others sit down on the table.

Finally Irina and Xenovia enter the room, half-asleep and rubbing their eyes. “...‘Morning...”

“Good morning Irina-chan.” You greet your childhood friend. “Is Japanese breakfast good for both or do you prefer a western one Xenovia?”

“...Food...” You will take that as a ‘yes’.

“Here.” Yomi moves back two chairs for easy reach.

“...Thanks...” Irina mumbles before sitting down. A few seconds later her eyes shoot open and she whirls around to face the blonde. “Wait! Who are you?”

“I’m Yomi!” The shinobi replies friendly. “Nice to meet you!”

Irina’s eyes stares at Yomi and her ‘assets’ before moving to the other shinobi. By the time she reaches Mirai her face has turned almost purple. “Isse-kun!! Who are those people?”

“Right, I haven’t introduced you yet.” You reply while putting down the dishes. “Meet Homura, Hikage, Mirai, Yomi and Haruka. They’re my personal group of Ninja.”

“Ninja?! Ninja! What do you even need Ninja for?!?”

“Stealthy stuff.”

“Suspicious!” She twirls around again, pointing a finger at Rias. “And what are you doing here?!”

The redhead quirks an eyebrow. “I live here.”

“Say what?!?” Irina seems to choke. “Issei-kun, where are Uncle and Auntie?”

“On a cruise. Be back in a month or two.”

She gapes like a fish before lowering her head, muttering something about ‘competition’ with a dark mood. Uhm, maybe you should make her a strong coffee.

“When I saw you before I thought you were familiar.” Xenovia says while looking at Asia. “Are you Asia Argento, the ex-Holy Maiden?”

Asia’s mood dims instantly at her words. “Is there a problem?” Mittelt says suddenly, eyeing Xenovia like one would a troublemaker. “It’s a little crass to discuss religious matters on breakfast, don’t you think so? Especially since it’s our food you’re eating.”

“I don’t see why.” The exorcist replies, nonplussed. “I was just curious since my mentor, Cardinal Vasco Strada, was among those that opposed her exile. I want to know what deserved his attention.”

“Monsignor Strada did..?” Asia mutters, clearly shocked.

“How sweet of him, but he shouldn’t have bothered.” Mittelt puts an arm around Asia’s neck and rubs her cheek on her head with a silly grin, much to the nun’s embarrassment. “Otherwise me and Asia-chan would have never become friends!”

“I fail to see how being friend with a Fallen Angel is worth being excommunicated from the church.” Xenovia says dryly.

“What Fallen Angel? There are no Fallen Angels here.”

“Don’t play dumb, I am talki-”

PAH

Mittelt’s four golden wings emerges from her back. The sight makes Xenovia’s words devolves into incoherent splutter, while Irina stares wide-eyed. "Y-your wings! No way!"

"Yeah, I signed up with a new god. He's big on forgiveness as long as you're really apologetic. I was on my knees for hours."

That causes you to reel back as if physically struck. Homura and Rias snorts in amusement, Haruka covers with one hand a smile and Mirai makes a disgusted face.

“I-It must be a trick! There is no way God would forgive someone who willingly broke His laws!”

“Girl, I was born as a Fallen Angel. I broke no law, unless you are saying I did it while in the womb? But-” With only a small grimace she plucks off one of her feathers and hands it over. “You’re welcome to check.”

What follows are a few minutes of Irina and Xenovia trying everything to prove the color isn’t natural, from rubbing it with water to carefully cutting it open. At the end they have to admit defeat. "You must be very devout to this pagan deity to pray for so long." Xenovia says like she just swallowed a lemon.

Mittelt puts a finger on her lips. “Prayer? Well, I suppose I did invoke my Lord and Savior's name several times."

Rias’ starts to quietly chuckle.

"...I guess you've converted Asia to this deity's service as well, then?" Irina asks.

"If anything, she's more devout than I am! You should hear how she exalts his name every night!" She blonde exclaims, causing Asia to flush a glowing red.

Rias’ chuckles evolve into full-blown laughter. Homura is shaking from suppressed laughter, Haruka wears a very dirty grin and Mirai is stabbing her food repeatedly with a knife while muttering ‘perverts’ over and over again.

You just start hitting your head on the wall.

====​

The following day and the next three after it are full of activities. First, you explained to the two Exorcists the method you used to search for Shigure’s magical sword and wanted to use again, something they were familiar with luckily, and asked to see one of their Holy Sword to pinpoint the energy signature. Grudgingly Irina showed you her transforming sword: to your great surprise it turns out to be one of the surviving Excaliburs, Excalibur Mimic a sword that can take any form the user desires. A nice trick to have, that’s for sure. With that done you start the search in earnest, Homura’s Crimson Squad joining in by collecting information across the city in hope of finding a lead or a hint.

You also checked on your Manse to see how the construction is going, and the foreman told you it would be done in a week. Understably Irina demanded to know what was going on, though the knowledge you are building a traditional mansion to better play the part of the Yakuza Boss sent her into a coughing fit while Xenovia wrote more on her journal.

Finally, the remaining time is spent between working on your own version of the Evil Pieces, complete the training for those Charms Bright gave you to help Raiser and resuming the magic lessons with Akeno.

“I am so happy.” Akeno says in false relief, pretending to wipe off a tear. “I thought you had become bored with me. Aah, to be used so much only to spend the rest of my days wasting away like an old, soiled thing...”

Though, in hindsight maybe you could have done without the latter.

“Akeno-san, please tone down the drama.” You say quite firmly in an even tone. “It was not even a long pause, and I had very good reasons. There is no reason to guilt-trip me.”

“Unsightly.” Koneko nods in agreement.

“Yeah. And about that-” You turn to look at your junior. “Not to sound offensive or anything, but what are you doing here Koneko-chan?”

“Neglected magical training for physical. Wanted to correct that.”

Uhm, makes sense.

“And to think, she took this decision just after you told me you wanted to resume our lessons, and insisted to join them in order to not waste time.” Akeno tells you with a cheshire grin. “That’s quite the coincidence, don’t you think so Issei-kun?”

Quite, though for some reason Koneko is bothered by it because she turned quite red in the face. You wonder why?

[Moron.]

If you want to insult me at least tell me why, you shitty dragon.

“Now then Issei-kun, what kind of spell do you want to learn first? Or maybe you want to practice with those you already have?

[] Learn new spell.
    -[] Write-in.
    [] Practice (Raise Rank in Devil Magic)

====​

The time has come. Finally your punishment is over and you can go back to school. Not that you crazy love studying or anything, but you missed the atmosphere.

So, once morning comes you wake up in good spirits, prepare breakfast, pick up your school bag and together with Asia, Mittelt and Rias follow the road to Kuoh Academy.

The sky is blue, the air warm and it is a wonderful day.

So why is Sona Sitri standing in front of the school gates like a Yama from Hell, the rest of the Student Council standing on her sides yet keeping a certain distance?

“Sona? What are you doing?” Rias asks, confused.

“I am making sure students aren’t late Rias. Like always.” She replies while fixing her glasses, eyes darting back and forth like she expects her sworn enemy to pop up at any time.

“Yes, but usually it’s only you and Tsubaki-san.” The redhead retorts. “Like this, it’s almost like you’re expecting a-”

“”“HE’S HERE!!!!”””

The sudden shout pierces through the air like an elephant in a crystalware shop. You turn around, coming face to face with a stampede of screaming Kuoh female students rushing in your direction.

“””HYODO-SEMPAI!!!”””

What the fuck?

“Stop immediately what’s you’re doing!” Almost faster than Kira Sona is in front of you, barking at the incoming girls. “With my authority of Student Council President I command you to-”

“”“HYODO-SAN!!!”””

This time the screams come from behind, as an even bigger cluster of girls is coming there from the school.

What the actual fuck?

Sona is immediately back at the gate, the rest of the Council trying to support her even while looking uneasy. “Do not run on school ground! Go back to your class! Whatever you are thinking I forbi-”

You suppose the reason for what followed next was that Sona never even dreamed of such a possibility so she was caught completely off-guard. Fact is-

-The horde summarily ignores Sona’s words and proceeds to run over her and the rest of the Council members. Then the onrushing wall of girls surge out at you, joined from behind the other group. In no time at all you’re pressed on all sides by what is steadily looking like Kuoh Academy’s entire female population. And you also lost sight of Rias and the others!

“Welcome back Hyodo-sempai!”

“Kyaaa! He’s even cooler in person!”

“Please hug me!”

Their hands roam all over you, some pinching your cheeks and other sensible parts of your body. In a way it’s a dream coming true.

So why are you feeling only immense dread?

You receive a hint to the answer when someone lifts up over the school gates a banner with a heavily prettified portrait of your face followed by ‘HYODO 4EVER’.

It is almost immediately covered by another banner, this one showing you hanging from a tree, pierced by numerous spears and on fire, with ‘DIE HYODO’ written many times in dripping red letters all around it.

Then the two banners begin to move up and down erratically, almost like those manning them are fighting each other.

How do you react?

[] Freak out
    [] Run away
    [] Declare loudly you have an herpes
    [] Calmly ask what’s going on
    [] Relax and enjoy the attentions
    [] Write-in.

====

It’s good to be back :)

PS: Special thanks goes to Slayer Anderson. Many of you know why ;)

25. EternitynChaos

EternitynChaos Once there was a Maiden...

Hyodo.Exe has suffered an error, please press reset to reboot and start again

[X] Practice (Raise Rank in Devil Magic)
    [X] Calmly ask what’s going on

26. Kerfirou

[X] Declare loudly you have an herpes

Why not?:D

MasterMarx likes this.
  27. EternitynChaos

because it's blatantly going against our Motivation maybe?

you know the whole Harem King thing, freaking out all these girls after all the hard work we put in to actually become someone who isn't trash in there eyes is bass ackward

28. Eler0

Eler0 Versed in the lewd.

[X] Relax and enjoy the attentions

I'm sure they'll calm down...eventually. and until then, why not enjoy it?

Akuma-Heika likes this.
  29. Kerfirou

Well, I'm going to change it later, it was more of a joke really.

I'm not really expecting anyone else to vote for it.

30. EternitynChaos

/deadpan you do remember how QQ can get right, just the same as SB and SV if they think something will be funny the sometimes forget to think about what the vote will actually got to the quest... then there is all the whining about it after the fact /facepalm

but yeah never good at picking up when people are kidding about things in RL let alone over the net