1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Advent of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

Discussion in 'Questing' started by Alexander, Feb 5, 2015.

1. modigar

modigar Know what you're doing yet?

But you're forgetting: The Unconquered Sun has a Ride specialty for Luna. :p

2. Alexander

Alexander That is not dead which can eternal lie

While I would like to...the problem is that I have yet to find the 3rd pdf version! While I know the site have rules against links to *less than legal* contents, hints to find it myself would be greatly appreciated.

I am working on it, but one thing would be that they are very limited in scope compared to Terrestrial MA.

Update is on the way, but first a quick vote:

How many people do you each post to cover?

[] 1
    [] 2
    [] 3
    [] 4
    [] 5

TheWave, tomio, AZATHOTHoth and 8 others like this.
  3. Bloodshifter

Bloodshifter The Bio-Armor Lover

[X] 3

Not too much at once yet enough to make things explode without killing the mixers.

4. nightblade

nightblade Gone for Good

This question confuses me. Do you mean how many people we can decide actions for or something?

Never mind. I realize what you are asking. You are asking how many people we want each post to cover in the upcoming fight.

[X] 3

5. EternitynChaos

EternitynChaos Once there was a Maiden...

6. Prince Charon

Prince Charon Just zis guy, you know?

7. megrisvernin

megrisvernin Connoisseur.

[X] Never mind. I realize what you are asking. You are asking how many people we want each post to cover in the upcoming fight.

8. ragoogar

ragoogar Versed in the lewd.

9. MHLord

MHLord Why hello there.

10. Walkir

Walkir Super Happy Awesome Fun Time On Vacation

11. Thraz

Thraz Person Who Lurks

[X] 3

12. Crazael

Crazael Could be wittier.

13. overmind

overmind Ruler of the Swarm

14. zulok

zulok Lurking lurker who lurks

[x] 3

15. derkan

derkan Experienced.

16. codeRR

codeRR Heroic spirit unkown

17. Demonlorddraco91

Demonlorddraco91 Versed in the lewd.

18. noahgab1133

noahgab1133 Don't you trust me?

19. Undying Litch-King

Undying Litch-King Not too sore, are you?

20. Fellgar

Fellgar Connoisseur.

[X] 3

Its a nice number. An entry observer, middle observer, and then ending observer.

21. Bloodshifter

Eh, I was thinking more of a Active Combatant, Passive Observer(Riser's side), and Passive Observer(Our Side).

22. Extras: Kinglugia Omake
    kinglugia

kinglugia A Randy Avian

It's the eve of Chinese New Year in my time zone, and since I'm bored...I'm going to post an omake that I've prepared since January. Cheerios~

The Adventures of Ddraig prior to his sealing by the Biblical Faction

[A long, long time ago, there was an Evil Dragon by the name of Nian, also known as the Demon Hermit Dragon Nian Shou. Living in the deepest parts of the mountain, it comes out of hiding once every year, at the night when the old year heralds the new year, to feast upon the people and livestock.

Terrorizing the people of Ancient China, it was too strong for mortals to handle, even with the aid of their own variant of magicians, known as hermits.

Soon the situation became so bad that the Chinese Gods had to interfere, sealing the Evil Dragon in the mountain at the edge of the world, hoping that the seal placed upon it would weaken it sufficiently for them to finish it off.

However, they failed to foresee that the seal was the one that was weakened, the Evil Dragon being capable of using Senjutsu in tandem with Youjutsu and Draconic Energy to weaken, then shatter the seal, and after that the manacles binding him.

Nian Shou then plotted revenge upon the Chinese Gods, by first destroying their worshipers, then launching an attack upon the Jade Palace while empowered by the negative energies.

The people, though, came up with a strange, yet brilliant strategy to deter it from attacking their homes - they painted everywhere red, and prepared bamboo firecrackers, in the hopes that the color and loud sounds would frighten it away. And the plan worked, brilliantly. With the Nian being weakened, several disguised gods unleashed their most powerful attacks at him, slaying it for good.

One thing happened to another, and the tradition of wearing red clothes, decorating homes in red, as well as igniting firecrackers everywhere like there's no tomorrow every year on the exact same day, thus giving birth to what you mortals called the Chinese New Year.
    The end.]

In the mindscape of a certain Solar Exalt, a red dragon, a scantily clad ex-god queen, and her Exaltation's successor (as well as the past holders of a certain Longinus) were seated, the red dragon telling the latter of a certain story that gave birth to the tradition of Chinese New Year.

"What the hell Ddraig! That was supposed to be a known legend, not one of your adventures!" Issei yelled, before his skull got stabbed by a sword, courtesy of Bright Shattered Ice, an angry vein ticking on her head.

{While I'm reluctant to admit it, the worm is correct. Lizard, you have approximately ten seconds to explain to me why you thought retelling this particular legend is a good idea,} Bright sniffed haughtily, before turning to regard her successor. {That does not mean that you're supposed to yell at the storyteller. It's just plain bad taste.}

Ddraig rolled his eyes at the antics of the duo, before puffing his chest out and giving them the most smug grin ever. [That's because I was the one who gave the asshole the fear of the color Red and loud noises.]

With that sentence, the others turned their heads to regard the Welsh Dragon, curiosity on their faces, before a loud groan can be heard at the foremost front, Issei being the source of said groan.

"Don't tell me...you fought Nian Shou once, and defeated him so thoroughly that you broke his mind?"

[Why yes, partner. Fought him because I felt like it and he looks strong. Didn't manage to kill him though, too slippery for his own good. Became a Dragon-Youkai hybrid at the end of our fight, which probably gave him a Fear of red and loud noises, as well as becoming more bloodthirsty from its Legend.]

[[[[Goddammit Ddraig,]]]] echoed the past possessors of Boosted Gear.

"So what, the only reason the guys back there managed to defeat it is because of it becoming a Dragon-Youkai thing and thus gaining a weakness?"

[Why yes, so every time that festival comes around, I become happier, knowing that my contribution was the one that made it possible. Shame their gods decided to keep my involvement hush-hush, but at least I get bribes to keep MY own muzzle shut.]

'I don't see how that's a good thing...' cue sweatdrop from Issei.

Gong Xi Fa Chai to everyone~

23. burningclaw2

burningclaw2 Dragon Boi of Justice

Simple Issei, you get to be payed so Ddraig keeps his yap shut.

TheWave, tomio, AZATHOTHoth and 5 others like this.
  24. the DragonBard

the DragonBard Creator of Worlds

Though, in what form is the payment, and have they been paying since he's been sealed?

25. burningclaw2

They better who else they'll find their precious rep ruined...And what other currency would a dragon accept but gold?

TheWave, tomio, kinglugia and 5 others like this.
  26. the DragonBard

the DragonBard Creator of Worlds

Well, I figure precious gems and magical items of sufficient power would also be accepted.

TheWave, tomio, AZATHOTHoth and 6 others like this.
  27. burningclaw2

I'm pretty sure Ddraig will prefer gold or gems simply cause he is a Shiny lover.

kinglugia and Lone Wolf 666 like this.
  28. kinglugia

kinglugia A Randy Avian

Don't forget that it could also be alcohol as well. I seem to remember that Dragons like alcoholic drinks.

TheWave, tomio, AZATHOTHoth and 4 others like this.
  29. Z000

Z000 If this is trash, then find me in the dumpster

[X] 3

30. Bloodshifter

Chinese wine that has been aged since Ddraig was sealed a yearly tribute is added in a secret dungeon awaiting his return...

Issei is going to be a wine connoisseur if he trys to claim that bounty.

TheWave, tomio, AZATHOTHoth and 8 others like this.