1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

All The Light In The Sky [Hindu Deity Mecha Space War Quest]

Discussion in 'Questing' started by Divine The Hadou, Apr 16, 2022.

1. Divine The Hadou

Divine The Hadou Getting sticky.

Prologue : The Kalpa Of Beginning.

This wasn't a normal world in the slightest this is the era before the beginning of creation that will forge the path to greater heights and the effects of a world that lived in the void shall be explored.

You are you and that is that you are a special child well at least that was what your grandparents told you years ago when you were little.

[ ] Write In Name(must be Hindu themed).

Everyone that lived in the void were all immortals(Amrita's) blessed by Eden(The original progenitor) that was the first thing you understood, you wouldn't die from any form of attack or ailments you would age slower than others and you could grow stronger without any body limit the people who lived in this era were all in a sense deities or the general name Primevals the prototype to what will become of humans.

[ ] Write In Appearance (Images allowed)
    You were a teenager in your 19th year and you were already part of the Federation as a soon to be general no less as you came forward you knew something was happening when explosions were Heared on the Vimana ship.

A Rakshasa giant beast of those immortals that due to a mass extinction event at the Kalpa of Origins death so there aspects lingered until it mutated and turned into spirits of the dead Rakshasa that caused havoc and discord to all of Primevals.

So you ran quickly and rushed towards your Astra which was.

[ ] Agneyastra - Raging Fire Of Extinction : a giant red coloured Mecha with amber colored eyes and large scale reinforcements on its physical weapons, holding tremendous firepower capable of emitting inextinguishable Stella flames.

[ ] Vasavi Shakti - Infallible Storm Of Absolution : another red giant Mecha with large amount of destructive and offensive might but low amount of defense it holds tremendous amount of long ranged capabilities (weapons and arms).

[A/N] : want to try my hand on a quest here and due to my friend master of tech I find my self on QQ.

meloa789 and Sentry Ward like this.
  2. Sentry Ward

Sentry Ward Know what you're doing yet?

I smell Shinza Bansho in the Zeroth Era

[X] Arjuna
    [X] Write In Appearance
    [​IMG]
    [X] Vasavi Shakti - Infallible Storm Of Absolution

Last edited: Apr 16, 2022
  3. Divine The Hadou

I wouldn't say you are wrong it is mostly inspired by Shinza, I'm trying to create my own verse from it's principle

Master of Tech likes this.
  4. Sentry Ward

Very fair, I can respect that. But I am excited for this quest nonetheless.

5. Divine The Hadou

I honestly thought I forgot something and it was the mc gender It was meant to be male .... So well if you wish to keep the gender how it is I will respect your decision but I mistakenly omitted the gender which was male.

Sentry Ward and Master of Tech like this.
  6. Divine The Hadou

And thanks for your enthusiasm it's effecting me.

Sentry Ward and Master of Tech like this.
  7. Master of Tech

Master of Tech The Sharmat

[X] Karna

[​IMG]
    [X] Agneyastra - Raging Fire Of Extinction : a giant red coloured Mecha with amber colored eyes and large scale reinforcements on its physical weapons, holding tremendous firepower capable of emitting inextinguishable Stella flames.

One of the Best Hindu Bois on the scene.

Athain and Divine The Hadou like this.
  8. Threadmarks: Astra
    Divine The Hadou

Astra are large highly technical robots that are wielded by the deities it allows for supernatural feats to be realized through large scale application of science this extremely powerful weapons could shatter kingdoms and destroy even planet sized rakshasa if enough Atman is synchronized with the Mecha, the connection between the Astradhari and Astra is very important as Atman(true self) is a prototype to the soul it is the aspect of life that evolves and represent the union of two beings to achieve enlightenment.

9. Sentry Ward

Dangerously Based, even if I am more of an Arjuna fan.

I apologize for fucking this up. It is not my intention to use a female character when it is not allowed.

10. Master of Tech

Thank you.

11. Divine The Hadou

Don't worry you could just change it no need for apologizing.

12. Threadmarks: Krishna's - Slaves Of Light.
    Divine The Hadou

Krishna's are the names of the superhuman mutated deities in the era of void they are those who directly host within them the attributes of supremacy or domination they own special divine powers that can be channeled into there Astra.

Krishna's are known for being able to cause constant reactive evolutions in there Astra until there Astra gain control over Aspects which are the prototype to concepts in this Era.

They are simply Abnormality and one of a kind Primevals who are destined for great change and creation

A/N : The main character of the quest is already a Krishna just an unawakened one.

13. Master of Tech

Image is broken.

Divine The Hadou likes this.
  14. Divine The Hadou

Tie
    Divine The Hadou rolled 1 die of 20 faces, total: 18
    For: Breaking Tie
    Rolled on: April-21-2022, 02:20pm

Divine The Hadou rolled 2 die of 20 faces, total: 19
    For: Arjuna and Karna
    Rolled on: April-21-2022, 02:21pm

Divine The Hadou rolled 1 die of 20 faces, total: 5
    For: Arjuna

Divine The Hadou rolled 1 die of 20 faces, total: 16
    For: Karna

15. Divine The Hadou

Karna wins

16. Smurfpapa

Smurfpapa Verified Blue

If not the brahmastra I'll take
    [X] Agneyastra - Raging Fire Of Extinction : a giant red coloured Mecha with amber colored eyes and large scale reinforcements on its physical weapons, holding tremendous firepower capable of emitting inextinguishable Stella flames.

I don't really care about the name so...