1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

An Amicus for QQ?

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Bugs' started by Psyga315, Sep 15, 2017.

1. Psyga315

Psyga315 Well worn.

So, I noticed there isn't really a sort of Amicus for QQ where we could put stories we find questionable for QQ's standards and send them in to see if it's allowed.

Should that be a thing or no?

Ddmkm122 likes this.
  2. Biigoh

Biigoh Primordial Tanuki Moderator

You can always pm the mods the story?

Ddmkm122 and Psyga315 like this.
  3. Psyga315

Psyga315 Well worn.

Never thought about that.

Ddmkm122 likes this.
  4. Biigoh

Biigoh Primordial Tanuki Moderator

The amicus was set up on sb because the mods were swamped...

Ddmkm122 likes this.
  5. Cherry Lover

Cherry Lover Well worn.

Wouldn't having a thing like that require there to be standards? The only thing I think that a story could even possibly fall foul of is the "no politics" rule, and I think that's easily rare enough that PMing a mod is no problem.

Ddmkm122 and Persimmon like this.
  6. Guardian Box

Guardian Box Theocratic Capitalist

Well, there is some debate to be had whether or not a story can be posted in the SFW section, or if it needs to be placed in the NSFW forum.

Ddmkm122 likes this.
  7. Cherry Lover

Cherry Lover Well worn.

Sure, but the impression I got is that the mods will just move it if they think it's in the wrong place, unless it's really obviously wrong.

Ddmkm122 likes this.
  8. alethiophile

alethiophile Shadowed Philosopher Administrator

If something's posted in SFW that doesn't fit those requirements, we'd just move it, yes. No infraction involved, unless maybe on repeated offenses for annoying us. (This has never happened.)

NSFW, the only standards are what's legally permitted to post. This is really hard to violate with a plain written story, and the obvious candidates are stuff like defamation or true threats which don't have anything to do with sex.

Ddmkm122 and Plotvitalnpc like this.