1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

An interesting crossover idea, or maybe not, you decide, because I'm not sure.

Discussion in 'Creative Writing' started by Klingdark, Dec 21, 2018.

?

Does an AC Black flag story with Wolverine sound cool to you? What about adding RDR as well?

1. AC Black flag + wolverine sounds fine to me.

2. AC Black flag + wolverine does not sound okay to me.

3. AC Black flag + wolverine + RDR,2 sounds fine to me

4. AC Black flag + wolverine + RDR,2 does NOT sound okay to me.

5. It's a bad idea because...

6. A good idea BUT

7. Something else, explain why you chose this in your reply...

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Klingdark

Klingdark Making the rounds.

Hey all,
    Me again with another idea that I just got. I'm currently reading a story that inspired the idea. LINK The story is about wolverine being alive during the time of captain jack sparrow in pirates of the Caribbean. So then I thought, where else would Wolverine be an awesome character to insert in to?

During assassins creed black flag. because while Wolverine has a long life, I don't think it's canon that he's immortal right? At least not according to the marvel film 'Logan' since he died in that one. Then again, that's not saying much in the world of comics.

ANYWAY! The point is that it would be interesting if it were logan and not the MC of AC black flag. He'd be an awesome assassin. Now, this isn't one of those 'I like this franchise and that franchise, so I'm now going to force them together, whether it's plausible or not' ideas. (Well, it kind of is, but at least in this case it's kind of plausible.)

Right, so like the story I linked to, this story idea would have Logan be born in the place of the MC instead of the late eighteen hundreds. His backstory would be a little different, because you know bone CLAWS would make him very noticeable. I'm not sure what to do about his brother though, so maybe he'll join the Templars and they will meet each other throughout the next few centuries?

Maybe Logan could wipe his hands of the order after something happens that shows that they aren't perfect either. (Kind of like AC rogue maybe? Never played it much, so I'm not too sure.) So he leaves the order and travels the world. This would give opportunity to use other plausible fandoms as well, but it doesn't have to happen that way.

Anyway, I'm going to be thinking about it a bit as well, and maybe I'll post a few snippets if I can get my muse to cooperate. But to conclude this topic, I like to brainstorm things. Throw idea's out there and when a good idea is found, I like to point out any possible flaws in them and how to fix them. But right now I'm drawing a blank. So, I'm inviting all of you to share what you think about it.

Does Wolverine, a.k.a Logan (or is it the other way around) in AC Black Flag sound cool to you? (Or I should say, does it sound plausible, but that's one of those potato patoto things right?)

If the above sounds acceptable, would it be interesting to possibly include the RDR franchise as well? Because it's possible for the Wolverine to be in that location.

Of course, it doesn't have to be both franchise's at the same time, but I think it could happen.