1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Bad Faith Quest

Discussion in 'Questing' started by FurikoMaru, May 21, 2013.

1. FurikoMaru

FurikoMaru Versed in the lewd.

Fuck it, I'm bored.

=

"Congratulations, Mrs Malfoy, you have a beautiful, healthy baby boy."

"Is he really?" a voice with an impossibly-refined accent asks, relief warring with weariness in her tone. "Lucius...?"

A pale, very blurry face peers down at you. You mutter quietly to yourself, but for some reason the words won't form.

"He's quiet," the blur says. His voice is at least as cultured as the lady's, but with a slight drawl that she lacks. He sounds neither disappointed nor terribly excited; merely... considering.

The tired woman laughs. "Enjoy it while it lasts, my love."

"That will be all," the blur tells the room's other occupants dismissively, and after a moment's hesitation they obey.

The blur carries you over to another blur who you quickly determine to be the lady who was speaking before. The two of them look you over with obvious pleasure.

"Have we come to a decision, dearheart?"

"Draco," the lady says. "He'll be our own little dragon."

=

A little dragon you may be now, but what were you before?

[X] "'Were?' Regardless of my present circumstances, I am what I have always been - the greatest artist in the world, forever seeking to capture the ultimate reality in my works." (^_^; Should have known it would take something more potent than reincarnation to derail your obsession.)

[X] "A simple... medicine seller... am I." (Wait, how does someone like you die? ... never mind, I don't really want to know. o_O)

[X] "The Big Bad. Who else?" *smirk* (We're gonna party like it's 2002. 8) Deal with it.)

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2014
  2. FurikoMaru

Reserved.

3. EnderofWorlds

EnderofWorlds Versed in the lewd.

[X] "'Were?' Regardless of my present circumstances, I am what I have always been - the greatest artist in the world, forever seeking to capture the ultimate reality in my works." (^_^; Should have known it would take something more potent than reincarnation to derail your obsession.)

4. Selias

Selias Well worn.

[X] "The Big Bad. Who else?" *smirk* (We're gonna party like it's 2002. 8) Deal with it.)

Not sure what the others are, but with Spike as a choice, it doesn't really matter much.

5. hunter09

hunter09 Versed in the lewd.

[X] "The Big Bad. Who else?" *smirk* (We're gonna party like it's 2002.Deal with it.)

6. mc2rpg

mc2rpg Versed in the lewd.

[X] "The Big Bad. Who else?" *smirk* (We're gonna party like it's 2002. Deal with it.)

7. FurikoMaru

No point in being coy about the first two, I suppose.

[embed=425,349]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMVw-bad1Nc[/embed]

That's the second.

I wish I could show you an amv dedicated to the first, but Diamond is Not Crash hasn't been animated yet. As such, please read this. And this.

8. Redon

Redon the baka nerbie

[X] "The Big Bad. Who else?" *smirk* (We're gonna party like it's 2002. Deal with it.)

actually, I guessed Kayaba Akihiko for the first one, to be honest.

9. Selias

Selias Well worn.

Meh. Honestly, Spike still sounds more interesting.

10. Biigoh

Biigoh Primordial Tanuki Moderator

11. FurikoMaru

:eek: It's more interesting to take a nostalgic look back at bad fanfiction and silly oneliners than to play as Zero Fucks Given Mangaka!Lelouch?

Just a note: I chose these three options for a reason, and that reason is that none of them will make Draco a more tolerable human being. People wanting to befriend the good guys will be forced to come up with very, very good reasons why and god-tier write-ins.

12. Selias

Selias Well worn.

Actually, I just think it would be fun to read about a wizard with Spike's personality. I don't WANT Draco to be a tolerable human being. I want him to be an asshole. I suppose it doesn't hurt that I had never heard of the other two options before now, though.

13. Biigoh

[​IMG]

Zero fucks to give? Have a Lois Lane!

14. Jiven

Jiven Most Excellent Lurker

15. Makahl

Makahl Know what you're doing yet?

16. Scia

Scia Not too sore, are you?

17. overmind

overmind Ruler of the Swarm

18. Pipeman

Pipeman Well worn.

[X] "A simple... medicine seller... am I." (Wait, how does someone like you die? ... never mind, I don't really want to know. o_O)

Just started watching this.
    The guy must be hilariously infuriating to talk to.

19. Robotninja

Robotninja Connoisseur.

Let's make everything trip balls. Everything.

20. R.A.G.

R.A.G. Well worn.

[X] "'Were?' Regardless of my present circumstances, I am what I have always been - the greatest artist in the world, forever seeking to capture the ultimate reality in my works." (^_^; Should have known it would take something more potent than reincarnation to derail your obsession

21. MrGazzer

MrGazzer Wabbit

[X] "The Big Bad. Who else?" *smirk*

22. FurikoMaru

I wouldn't have expected Spike to be so popular, considering how many of you guys are dudes. In my experience his fans are mostly female.

Granted, in my experience the fandom en masse is mostly female, but still.

23. Dinya

Dinya Know what you're doing yet?

Might someone enlighten me as to who exactly the first option is?

24. Inara Seraph

Inara Seraph Know what you're doing yet?

Really? Spike's origin story is the wimpy soft-hearted poet who becomes a vampire and decides to reverse his image, giving no fucks and being a snarking badass. Tell me that doesn't appeal to guys. Even when he turns into a love-sick puppy he just says it straight up. "Yeah well, I may be love's bitch, but at least I'm man enough to admit it."

25. FurikoMaru

Hee. I guess maybe I spent too much time on the fanfiction side of the fence and not enough on the talking-to-fans-in-real-life side, back in the day.

26. Guile

Guile Clothes That Kill Virgins

Spike's appeal transcends all races, genders, creeds and sexual orientations.

His cheekbones are amazing.

27. FurikoMaru

Aren't they just? Mr Marsters has that whole Joan Crawford thing goin' on.

Still. Rohan-sensei's pretty eyes are nothing to sneeze at, either.

So, I think I'm gonna do that thing I did for Cosmos Quest at the start and make a case for the two less popular options by writing previews of them. Sound good?

28. Scia

Scia Not too sore, are you?

That does sound nice especially as the previes in the posting did nothing to sell me on them instead of William the bloody awfull poet.

29. Berserkslash

Berserkslash Happiest. Fucking. Lizard.

The others sound cool and all but going with voting for the vampire, he'd be much better at actually doing either the whole evil sorcerer living up and beyond his family name or the one to turn to the light.

30. Biigoh

[embed=425,349]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKycI5MTfGg[/embed]

Oh, you need THIS~

The blonde? That's Marsters as Captain John Hart.