1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

because i CAN.

Discussion in 'Creative Writing' started by littlebugs, Feb 5, 2020.

1. Threadmarks: prologue
    littlebugs

littlebugs Getting out there.

so I finally figured I'd stop being a dirty lurker and I wanted to write this story because I couldn't get this story out of my head so word of warning unless somebody offers to beta or something I'm really bad about puntion and stuff but I'm using a spell checker but it could miss something also I may butcher Characters sorry

welp, this is not how I expected this day to go I should probably start with an intro my name or my old name I suppose is Matthew Aaron west weird name I know any way I am a transhumanist I belive in self-improvement wether that be through tech or just good old fashioned hard work the day I was dimensionally translocated I was a 7'2 bemoth of a man with an iq of 186 but now i coundnt be any farther from the truth I have a differnt name now and a vastly different body my new name is zion or scion considering who you ask thankfully my mind is mostly unchanged well other than how fast I think and most likely my emotions aswell how I look well i'am now 10792000000000000000 miles long bigger than size of the fucking GALAXY i'am also a fucking transdimensional thing spacewhalee entity i'am a fucking entity in fucking WORM something immediately stops and I realize I was panicking huh neat also alarming anyway yes I am zion oh and I forgot to mention every cell in my body is a shard there also the size of the moon I can see? more than on reality at the same time I'm currently sitting in a universe whose laws of physics never allowed it to form well anything other than energy which I guess is what I eat welp I am the closet this and a couple of other universes have to a god might as well enjoy myself first thing first I look for earth bet it the closet verse to me and I start making a body quickly check the date 2011 huh year before Taytay triggers speaking of which I lock down queen admin and get back to making my body since its a year before canon I make my body 15 make it 6'6 might be a little tall but whatever I like being tall and for my plan, I need to make it handsome so it gets a square jaw messy hair and of course I make it buff not that it matters considering it could crack the planet in half even if I make it a gangly fucker and when I finish the result is this
    in my old life, I was bi so I can say without a doubt I would fuck me anyway now to the bits my new cock because why not is 9 inches if it proves to be a problem I'll shrink it but I know this is humanly possible next the powers it was then I would facepalm if I could​

the golden man stops and facepalms so hard he causes a sonic boom and then flew off to get that kitten out of the tree in Taiwan

i am an idiot I give my new body ALL the powers it might as well be omnipotent it also has access to all shards currently active as well and now the fun I pause briefly to consider why I'm doing this and come to the conclusion easily its the only reason a creature of my power does well anything
    BECAUSE
    I

CAN.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2020
  2. Aleh

Aleh Destroyer of Faith in Humanity

... this really, really needs to be proofread.

Lliono, Ack and Milkers99 like this.
  3. Milkers99

Milkers99 3 int

What the fuck. Does punctuation not exist where you come from? My brain completely stoped transmitting information after the first 10 words.

Lliono likes this.
  4. Gladiusone

Gladiusone Well worn.

Capital letters.

Periods at the end of sentences.

Paragraphing.

Use them.

Considering you have five spelling errors in the section you tell us you’re using a spell checker ... I’d suggest actually paying attention to said spell checker. It helps.

Lliono likes this.
  5. Akuma-Heika

Akuma-Heika The Devil Exists Within

Pic links are broken.

Some corrections to punctuation, grammar, and syntax...positive I missed stuff. Will give it another look through later, but this is it for now. Stopped marking it due to time constraints (the bold and underline are areas I corrected, but not all of my corrections are so marked).

Gladiusone likes this.
  6. littlebugs

thank you apearntly the spell check i used was awful and i'll try and fix the pic

7. littlebugs

english isn't my native language i've only known how to read it for two or so years

8. Akuma-Heika

Akuma-Heika The Devil Exists Within

The biggest thing I stopped looking for was puncuation, but the grammar and syntax should be much better. Sorry I left it only half fixed.

9. G4R5vb5r3H

G4R5vb5r3H Bellicose and Armed. (With bad literature.)

My first though upon reading this was 'this person's making fun of My Immortal,' which is a laudable goal all of should attempt to reach at least once in our lives.

Milkers99 likes this.
  10. littlebugs

alright just downloaded Grammarly and put it through that so hopefully its better

11. littlebugs

I must admit some part of it is making a bit of fun the other part is I'm bad at English also Grammarly is awesome

12. littlebugs

thank you again appreciate it looked it through it Grammarly and with your suggestions and good God my spelling is horrific

13. littlebugs

i figured out the link the pics not originally what I wanted but whatever

Last edited: Feb 6, 2020
  14. G4R5vb5r3H

G4R5vb5r3H Bellicose and Armed. (With bad literature.)

Just upload to imgur as a hidden image and link to it. That's what I've been doing.

I'd also recommend editing your posts rather than making new ones. There's a button for it at the bottom of each reply.

I'm fairly sure the mods frown upon doubleposting, and 4 posts in less than 15 minutes with no other replies between them might end up problematic.

Gladiusone likes this.
  15. Extras: info
    littlebugs

ah I should have probably said this at the beginning but this is a badfic attempt also I broke my leg and haven't been in the mood to update

16. Qwertykus

Qwertykus Getting out there.

Damn, that sucks. Here goes my hope for some sort of hotmess shitshow...