1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Blacksmith quest

Discussion in 'Questing' started by Liam-don, Feb 24, 2013.

1. Liam-don

Liam-don Fondly Regard Creation.

Felt I should participate to the forum's activity. My muse offered either this or a highly NSFW Rance quest. I decided to go with this.

---------------

"I found my answer. It's fine, Tohsaka. I'll do my best from now on as well."

With those last words, he vanishes in a spray of light. His reserves were depleted a long time ago, and it's only through sheer bullheaded force of will that he managed to maintain his existence against the crushing law of the World. In hindsight, it is no wonder than his younger self refused to take a single step back when faced with certain doom.

It's a shame that his words were a lie.

It's not fine. Soon, he will reintegrate his prime self resting into the Grail carrying the answer he gained here, but it will be so much empty words against the crushing despair of his eternal purgatory. His epiphany and the peace of mind it brought him is not something that could be reached from a second hand retelling.

The sound of clashing steel and creaking bones. The acrid smell of spilled blood. The figure of the man who swung the sword with arms devoid of strength, who stood on legs buckling with every step, but whose gaze was still alive. A man who could never be made to retreat even if his body fell to pieces. Seeing that man saved him. Distorted as it was, that reflection of his own self had revived his pride on the path he had taken. He lived a pointless life, but not meaningless. That will be enough.

... But this reprieve will be short lived. That revelation will soon be swallowed by an ocean of blood as deep as space itself.

The spirit departs, spiralling toward the throne, a journey of immeasurable length to the root of existence that doesn't take an hearbeat.

There is a flash of silver and a childish laugh.

The universe shakes. A wave of primordial prana crashes into him and snatches from the throne's grasp. It should be impossible, but he is flying away away from the Root, into the darkest abyss of existence.

Then, light. His mind settles into a physical shape once more and his eyes open.

Emiya Shirou sees.

[]A really familiar shed.
    []A dilapidated city with an architecture reminescent of ancient Japan. Oddly, its inhabitant looks to be from all race and origin.
    []An old warehouse where a massacre just happened. A squad of soldiers lays dead, killed by their own weapons, plus single a woman in a straightjacket at his feet.
    []A darkened living room, alighted by a summoning circle. There is a man and a girl there, one watching him with glee and the tied up on the ground, utterly terrified.
    []A smiling young girl in a maid uniform sitting on a spinning machine.
    []...?

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2014
    TellionFive and Mike like this.
  2. Liam-don

[​IMG]

Archer (Emiya Shirou)
    Class: Heir apparent Wise Up!
    Alignment: Neutral Lewd

Stats

Strength: C+
    Agility: C
    Endurance: B+
    Mana: B
    Luck: C
    *Note that those stats still use the Servant's bracket. A stat of E- would already be off the charts for a baseline human.

Skills

Magic resistance: B
    Clairvoyance: C
    Eye of the Mind (True): B
    Magecraft: A+
    --Unlimited Blade Works E~A++

Noble Phantasms

Zelretch, the Kaleidoscopic Grimoire : EX
    Unison Device/Support

By fate's whims, this universe's Zelretch didn't stop on a Sailor Moon dimension while flipping channels on a lonely Saturday night, but instead on an unusual dimensional cluster where thaumaturgy developped through scientifical application. The result of his persistent peeping was the Grimoire, among other things.

If the Jeweled sword is infinite Prana, the Grimoire is infinite Knowledge. Based on a "Lost Logia", the book is a storage device for magical spells, rituals, skills, techniques and assorted trivias, based on the concept of "Collect and Use" amplified by the 2nd Magic. When in sleep-mode, it "dreams" of alternate universes and takes for itself any magical knowledge it comes across.

In combat the book merges with its Lord, providing support, prana management and access to its vast repertoire of spells. While the Lord has technically full Administrative rights over the Grimoire, the resources available to him vastly fluctuates depending on their synchronization ratio and more importantly Zelretch's mood.

The Reality Marble "Unlimited Blades Works" was copied in its entirety the instant Archer contracted Zelretch.

Items

-Consecrated armor
    -Car
    -Wallet/credit card.
    -KA share.
    -Burner phone
    -- Ohgi's number
    -- Inoue's number *wink, wink*

3. Liam-don

YOUR PARTY

Tenjyu Star
    Zelretch, the magical grimoire

[​IMG]

Synch ratio: 15%
    Mood: Happy.
    Affection (Like): ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

4. bzzt3421

bzzt3421 Getting sticky.

[x]A darkened living room, alighted by a summoning circle. There is a man and a girl there, one watching him with glee and the tied up on the ground, utterly terrified.

Only thing I recognize.

5. Biigoh

Biigoh Primordial Tanuki Moderator

[x] The shed looks familiar...

6. nightblade

nightblade Gone for Good

[]A really familiar shed. Fate/stay night
    []A dilapidated city with an architecture reminescent of ancient Japan. Odlly, its inhabitant looks to be from all race and origin. don't know
    []And old warehouse where a massacre just happened. A squad of soldiers lays dead, killed by their own weapons, plus single a woman in a straightjacket at his feet. code Geass
    []A darkened living room, alighted by a summoning circle. There is a man and a girl there, one watching him with glee and the tied up on the ground, utterly terrified. Fate/zero?
    []A smiling young girl in a maid uniform sitting on a spinning machine. Don't know.

7. Guile

Guile Clothes That Kill Virgins

Lessee... unless I'm off-base, this is Archer of Grail War fame. The shed is being summoned by Emiya, the massacre is Code Geass, the maid is from Index...?

Unless I think of something better, I guess I'll go with,
    [X] A really familiar shed.

I'd go with Index, but I don't feel like Archer's powers really mesh with the magic/science system.

Edit: How do you feel about Fairy Tail, Liam? Archer's powers fit right in, and if you toss him in that alternate world they go to, he's got lots of magic weapons to steal/copy.

8. Deathwings

Deathwings Questionable French Guy

[x]A really familiar shed.

Time travel, HO !

Also, holy shit Shirou's gonna learn UBW even FASTER with EMIYA as his Servant.

9. nightblade

nightblade Gone for Good

10. Redon

Redon the baka nerbie

[X] THAT SHED, THAT SHEEEEEEEED!

11. mc2rpg

mc2rpg Versed in the lewd.

(x) A dilapidated city

12. Jugular Signal

Jugular Signal ~

[X]And old warehouse where a massacre just happened. A squad of soldiers lays dead, killed by their own weapons, plus single a woman in a straightjacket at his feet.

13. minuseven

minuseven low effort life

(x) And old warehouse where a massacre just happened. A squad of soldiers lays dead, killed by their own weapons, plus single a woman in a straightjacket at his feet.

Shirou in Code Geass? Mr. Idealist Justice in THAT world? All of my Yes!

14. Biigoh

Biigoh Primordial Tanuki Moderator

Elfen laid?

15. drake_azathoth

drake_azathoth Fabulously Evil

(x) And old warehouse where a massacre just happened. A squad of soldiers lays dead, killed by their own weapons, plus single a woman in a straightjacket at his feet.

16. Pipeman

Pipeman Well worn.

17. MacroDaemon

MacroDaemon Know what you're doing yet?

[X] A darkened living room, alighted by a summoning circle. There is a man and a girl there, one watching him with glee and the tied up on the ground, utterly terrified.

18. ryuan

ryuan The guy who can't write smut for shit

[X] A darkened living room, alighted by a summoning circle. There is a man and a girl there, one watching him with glee and the tied up on the ground, utterly terrified.

19. Aranfan

Aranfan Not too sore, are you?

20. Jiven

Jiven Most Excellent Lurker

[X]A dilapidated city with an architecture reminescent of ancient Japan. Odlly, its inhabitant looks to be from all race and origin.

21. Liam-don

No one's figured out the city? Here's a hint then: it's full of spirits.

Oh, and I said nothing about a summoning circle in the first option.

Sure, why not?

22. Aranfan

Aranfan Not too sore, are you?

Bleach then.

Meh, I stick to my vote.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2014
  23. Pipeman

Pipeman Well worn.

Switching to:

[X] Fairy Tail

How long til the votes are locked, in case I feel the need to switch back?

24. Jiven

Jiven Most Excellent Lurker

Ergh, Bleach ? Berk.

25. al103

al103 Not too sore, are you?

Shirou summons Archer, more than that - after F/SN Archer! Awesome!
    Archer in Index! Awesome!
    Archer in F/Z! Awesome!
    If straight jacket one is indeed Code Geass then Awesome!
    Can I antivote dilapidated city? Because I want everything else and can't chose :(

26. Megaolix

Megaolix Moderator

27. Pipeman

Pipeman Well worn.

I don't really see the fourth one being F/Z.
    The only one left alive, when Ryuunosuke summoned Caster was a boy, not a girl.
    Seems more like Fate/Apocrypha to me.

Although now that I think about it,
    this could mean, that choosing the shed means, we simply appear in the shed without being summoned at a random point in time, possibly during F/Z.

28. Liam-don

I'll let it run for a few more hours, so that everyone interested get a chance to vote regardless of timezone.

*Consider running multiple route at the same time.*

Nope nope nope.

You can anti-vote if you want, but it'll be only be a vote wasted.

Edit: In the Index route, Shirou would be an Esper and that'd be that, crossover inconsistencies be damned.

29. Deathwings

Deathwings Questionable French Guy

Or it could mean we now are that Route Shirou. ;D

30. Earth-Destroyer

Earth-Destroyer Versed in the lewd.