1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Boldores & Boomsticks types

Discussion in 'General' started by DavidMswdlvr2, Mar 29, 2019.

1. Threadmarks: Team RWBY!
    DavidMswdlvr2

DavidMswdlvr2 RWBY fan seeks digivice & gunscythe

Hello! This is my interpretation of the charas' main pokemon types and my headcanon teams in it.

Ruby Rose- Dark/Fairy/Steel
    My reasoning for this odd pairing is simple. Ruby' tactics vs grimm are imo basic kill 'em all, which combined with her deceptive fighting style compared to her appearance screams Dark. Steel is mainly personality and Crescent Rose. Fairy-type is catchall for Silver Eye weirdness- headcanon claims Fairytypes are more Sidhe/Eldrich than they appear.
    Team:
    Liligant- Cute grass that wrecks water
    Litwick- backs up Liligant, Memory that survives death
    Ralts- Loving and powerful psychic
    Absol- Dark and bladed. Also disaster warning
    Kabuto- Scythe user, water and rock
    Crobat- fast poison/flying

Weiss Schnee- Dragon/Psychic/Fairy
    Dragon because she rebels against corruption, plus attitude. Psychic/Fairy due to dustcasting.
    Team
    Ralts-whisper. Enough said
    Mismagius-Dark mischief mage
    Pliplup-Water steel empress
    Gible- Earth dragon
    Fletchling- Fire bird

Blake Belladonna- Dark/Fighting/Electric
    Dark for attitude and fashion. Fighting due to Fighting style. Electric due to being a lightningrod in many ways.

Team:
    Murkrow- Dark bird/exercise/scout
    Ninjask- Fast bug assassin
    Rhydon due to unexpected depths
    Sharpedo for fish and torpedo sharkness
    Slowking for wisdom and parents(also patience)

Yang- Fire/Fighting/Water
    The fighting/Fire is obvious. The water is because of internal conflict and Big Sisness.

Team: Farmhand
    Miltank- Heavy hitter and puns
    Torchic- Fire/Fighting Chicken
    Magicarp/ Gyarados- originally bought due to bet and teasing purposes....
    Sneasel- orphan rescue and type divergence
    Arbok- Snake in the grass- also pun fodder.
    " Bet my trouser snake is bigger than Yours!"

Last edited: Mar 30, 2019
  2. Threadmarks: Team JNPR! extra Sun and Neptune
    DavidMswdlvr2

DavidMswdlvr2 RWBY fan seeks digivice & gunscythe

Jaune- Fighting/Rock/Fire
    Rock due to sheer stubborness, Fire due to his hot headed behavior. Fighting because he's commited.

Team- High potential
    Magikarp
    Goomy
    Abra
    Tyrogue
    Bulbasaur
    Charmander

Phyrrha- Fighting/Normal/Steel
    Fighting/Steel for her accomplishments and Semblance. Normal for her crush on Jaune and desire for "apple pie life"
    Team- Champions
    Riolu
    Glible
    Miltank-desire for normality, Whitney egg...
    Squirtle
    Smoochum
    Misdreavus

Nora- Fighting/Electric/Fairy
    Fighting for grenade hammer, electric for her Semblance/personality. Fairy for her odd behavior
    Team:
    Slakof
    Pikachu
    Geodude
    Mawille
    Teddiursa

Ren- Fighting/Ground/Dark
    Dark for his daggerguns, fighting for his style. Ground for his calm and keeping Nora from Grimm baseball with a Cardinball until he got nicer/wiser.
    Sneasel
    Riolu
    Vulpix
    Eggecute
    Chingling

Neptune: Water/Electric/ Ghost
    Water for his style, Ghost for his fear of water, and electric for fighting style.

Team: Water repellent
    Magmar
    Rhydon
    Steelix
    Oddish
    Jiggalypuff

Sun- Fire/Fighting/Ground
    Fire and fighting are because he's worse than Jaune in impulsive behavior and he's a good fighter. Ground fits him as a true friend.

Team:
    Mankey
    Gruntpig
    Infernape
    Donphan
    Bellsprout

Last edited: Mar 30, 2019