1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Carnival Harem

Discussion in 'Questing' started by BlackThief12, Oct 21, 2015.

1. BlackThief12

BlackThief12 Nihon no Kokujin Dorobō

Oh god, what the hell am I doing? Making a Light Novel/Dating Sim? Bullshit.

Yes, this is a Fate/Stay Night with a Carnival Phantasm elements... Without the Tsukihime character, just the character from the Fate series.

The only difference is that it won't focus on Shirou, it focus on Akuseru Burugosu, and you can choose what he can play as.

Remember, this will be like a parody not a serious Light Novel, it not a choose your own adventure cause I suck at those(I need a guide) sooo.... This is how you want Akuseru to be what you guys wanted:

Circuit: How many circuit Akuseru start with. Affect Mana.

Origin: What he can use, can range from the five elemental or from other elements (Guns, Sword, Shield, etc.)

Main Sword type: What kind a sword does he often use.

Main Range type: what range weapon does he use? Modern? Bow? Explosive?

Friend: His best friend

Rival: His best enemies(Lorelei include)

School: Either the Mage's Association or Homumaruma Academy.

Place of birth: Any region he might be born in, so long as it came from the eastern world and not the western world.

Type: Kind of like a class system, here's the list of it:
    Knight= Knight are the type that uses with sword and for front line assault, can move slower, but hit harder can take less damage, or move faster but take more damage. Can use many different kind of magic, the Sub class are:
    *Magic Knight= Knight that use magic to buff his/her or his/her Ally's stat and use strong magic attack.
    *Paladin= Knight that used healing abilities.
    *Knight Templar= Knight that use magic to nullified enemies' magic effect.

Ranger: A type that use a long sword, but often uses long range for support, this variety with any other range weapon. The Sub Class are:
    *Hunter= Ranger that excel at viewing the surrounding area, has high aim and can craft item.
    *Mercenary= Ranger that took job for money and will look for a ambush point, bonus for traveling through environmental field.
    *Scouter= Ranger that go ahead other and search the area for enemies or item, they can navigate through hazard area and can use bow more efficiency.

Stat: How would you like to have him be? Start as a overpower OC, or a weaker boy that grow stronger as it progress? Here are how you are gonna do:

Strength= Affect how heavy its can lift and how much damage it can deals.
    Endurance= How many damage he can take before he fall, how many stamina he can use.
    Mana= How much prana can he have, what spell he has access to and can affect how he'll supply to his servants(Wait, as in plural?)can be affected by how many circuits he has been activate.
    Luck= Yeah, I was gonna said it can affect with the dice roll, but that would be stupid, so, this will affect how lucky he can be to finding a item hidden.

And then the last but not least the servants, you should know that this was inspire by that one fanfic that I found called "Shirou summoned a Harem", you can pretty much guess where this is going.

He can only have three servant at the start, I already choose the first two, and yes, Shirou will get a Harem.

Again, this is a parody.

Though I would like you to know that I actually think that it is unfair that it only focuses on just one, so to make thing more difficult (to me), this series will focus on both Akuseru AND Shirou.

Anyway, here are the three servant Akuseru will only get:

Rider= ???
    Lancer= ???
    Assassin= Choose one.

Those are the only thing he can have, but as time went by, he get more of it. You be surprised by how many girl Shirou got, and more so when you discover its identity.

I'll put on some stat sheet for Akuseru's servant if you guys took a guess on who is the two servant Akuseru get. However, depending on Akuseru's Magic circuit and his Mana rank, the servant's stat will be affected.

If you have any question, then ask me.

Also, no, Rider is NOT Medusa, okay?

This story can also be crossover with other series that you'll choose.... Except Exalted, that just too much for all of us to do it, unless you want to see Shirou doing some GLORIOUS SOLAR BULLSHIT!!!, then I'll do it.

Also, the difficulty setting:
    [ ] Easy
    [ ] Normal
    [ ] Hard
    [ ] Advance
    [ ] Lunatic
    [ ] Phantasmal
    [ ] Insane

What? Just because its just a Light Novel/Dating Sim doesn't mean its not a questionable quest.

You can only have 5 side quest each day and night, after that, goes for the main quest. There are only two type of quest: Day quest and Night quest.

The Day quest focus on either Akuseru or Shirou with their respective servants on school(Mage Association for Akuseru) or on day walk, helping people, beating up gang, you know the drill.

The Night quest is almost like a day quest, but with Supernatural like Dead Apostle, Servants, etc.

Yes, I'm a multitasker wannabe, I'm doing this just so I won't make you guys boring by just focusing on one.

On a plus side, you can make some random omake focusing on other character. Also, for those that expect to have a lemon, I won't gonna write it, cause 1) I'm not good with writing and 2) I would make a boring and short one, so unless you guys want to write it, there's won't be a lemon.

So, with that's out of the way, begin voting on it guys.

2. Biigoh

Biigoh Primordial Tanuki Moderator

Tanuki is confused.... tanuki dun know what to voat....

BlackThief12 and Robotninja like this.
  3. BlackThief12

Okay, this is kind of a OCxHarem and ShirouxHarem fic.

And just imagine that you're playing Realta Nuala, but with Parody. Imagine this like a Carnival Phantasm.

4. BlackThief12

*Sigh* Okay, maybe I should just do it:

Circuit: 35

Origin: Soul and Gun(Is it possible to have two Origin?)

Main Sword type: Long Sword

Main Range type: Custom Thompson Contender.

Friend: Shirou, Rin, Luvia and Taiga.

Rival: Shinjin, Kotomine and Gilgamesh (That'd right, they met, and they don't like each other)

Place of Birth: Europe, but raise in Shinto.

Type: Knight

Stat:
    Strength= D-
    Endurance= C
    Mana= D+
    Luck= E

There, the difficult setting will be normal. Now I'll post the prologue later on.

5. Biigoh

Biigoh Primordial Tanuki Moderator

Munya

BlackThief12 likes this.
  6. BlackThief12

Wut?

Oh well, here it is.

[Homurahara Academy]

In a academy called Homurahara, located within the city called Fuyuki, a few of students is starting to going into the school gate, among them where Shirou Emiya, who has separate with Sakura Matou to help his best friend Issei while Sakura went to the archery club.

As she enter the club, she watch two student shooting arrow at the target.

"Whew, you got better than I though you would Ayako-sama." said a young boy, older than Sakura, as he scratch at the back of his short black hair, wearing the uniform he has to wear for the archery club.

"Yeah, you too Akuseru-kun." Ayako said as she took notice of Sakura.

http://www.google.com.pr/imgres?img...d=0CCEQMygFMAVqFQoTCL3h-bGy3MgCFcimHgod6vQKIQ

"Ah, hey there Sakura, you have arrive." Ayako greeted Sakura as Akuseru smile and wave at her. "Sakura, you're right on time, we were in a middle of training, do you mind to come along?" Akuseru, the vice-president, ask Sakura who nodded in response.

[At lunch time, Akuseru's POV]

The bell rang and everyone has left the classroom for lunch. I am holding my bento and I'm currently walking the hallway, lost in though for a good reason.

I'm thinking about where should I go when I hear a argument; I sighed in frustration.

"They're at it again, aren't they?" I ask myself out loud as I headed toward the source. The fact that they keep arguing mean that Shirou is somewhere else. "Well, it look like I had to diffuse the bomb before it blow, what a bother." I mentally sight as I open the classroom door and there they are.

Two of my friends, one with a black long hair in pigtail and the other a blond girl with a aura of a nobelist. Tohsaka Rin and Edefelt Luviangelita.

I sight.

Those two seriously need to be calm down.

Well, there's can be one thing I can do.

[ ]Distract them using charm(Unlock Charisma rank)
    -[ ]Write in.

[ ]Persuade them to stop fighting(Unlock Persuasion rank)
    -[ ]Write in.

[ ]Whack them in the head.

[ ]Calm them down(Unlock Social rank)
    -[ ]Write in.

horus likes this.
  7. BlackThief12

Hey, is no one gonna vote?

8. jake jack

jake jack I trust you know where the happy button is?

Circuit: 35
    Origin: Destruction and nothingness
    Main Sword type: Dual wielding Broad Swords
    Main Range type: Explosive
    Friend: Waver Shirou Luvia Merem
    Rival: Kirei Cornelius Alba Souren Araya
    School: the Mage's Association
    Place of birth: Korea Seoul

9. BlackThief12

.... It official...

I may need to read up the nasuverse after all(I only know about the Fate series unfortunately) if I can learn about this.

Also, EXPLOSIVE COMBO!!!

Though Destruction is something one of my OC's origin would be.

Edit: I'm gonna admit, being a friend of the friendliest True Ancestor blew my mind(I read a fanfic called "From Fake Dream", its a awesome Fate/Stay Night Fanfic)

Last edited: Nov 8, 2015
  10. Heaven Canceler

Heaven Canceler Behind You!

I Kind of want to see a really weird origin.

Like Cake, Tadpoles or Road Signs.

11. Silversun17

Silversun17 Connoisseur.

[X]Distract them using charm(Unlock Charisma rank)
    -[X] greet them both and see how their doing, then try to lure them into a subject other then what they were talking about before.

12. BlackThief12

Ha! Now that's something I want to imagine.

Beware King of Heroes! For that the Lord of Cake will defeat you with his delicious Cake!

13. BlackThief12

[X]Distract them using charm(Unlock Charisma rank)
    -[X] greet them both and see how their doing, then try to lure them into a subject other then what they were talking about before.

Well, time to tried to use my "charm".

"Hey there ladies." I greeted the two girl, who--up until now-- had been arguing each other.

"Burugosu." Oh boy, Rin is not in a good mood if she call by my family name, I may need to be careful in this one. "How are you two doing?" I ask the two of them as they stare away from each other and focus on me.

"Hahahahaha! If you didn't know, I have surpass Rin on achieving a new servant." I sweat drop from Luvia's response; yep, those girl really should see a therapist at some point; "As not, it was just your sister dressing up as a maid again." Oh, she mean Miyu? What the hell is up with that girl? Did she has some fetish or something with the maid dress?

Well, anyway, now that I have their attention, maybe I should lure them into changing the subject, but how should I--

... Oh wait, I know something that can distract them...

"So, have you two been dating Shirou?" I ask them, waiting for their reactions. Just like I expected, their faces got red from my comment. "W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-WHAT!?" whoa, even Rin stuttered? now that was unexpected even for my standards. "I-I d-don't go that way!! We're just friend!" Nope, you two has a obvious crush on Shirou (To me, it was fairly obvious) which make you ladies a class B tsundere.

Speaking of the devil itself.

"Well, I better go, see ya!" I told them as I run into the hallway, passing Shirou (who is about to check on the aforementioned girl) and quickly dashing through the hallway.

"AKUUUUUUUSEEEEEERUUUUUU!!!!!"

Its official, I gonna hide on the rooftop.

I sight as I breathe the fresh air on the rooftop of Homurahara Academy, looking into the clear blue sky.

Man, what a life.

As I sat on the wall and began munching on my lunch, I couldn't help but think about my life. Ten years ago, I woke up in a fire with no memories of what I am, where I am, nothing, just my name, Burugosu Akuseru.

Though, I do wonder what am I, I found out that I were missing for a days and some of my friends that I can't remember though that I was dead.

What happened to me before that make them think that I died?

Meh, I stop asking questions long ago.

So after I finished eating lunch, I stand up and look around to see someone came in--

Oh shit!

[ ] Hide on the wall
    [ ] Find a place to cover
    [ ] Walk around the rooftop, hoping not to notice you and get in the door as quickly as you can.

14. BlackThief12

Um... hello? is there's no vote? I'm waiting for someone to vote for it.

15. horus

horus Warmaster

[x] Walk around the rooftop, hoping not to notice you and get in the door as quickly as you can.

16. BlackThief12

[x] Walk around the rooftop, hoping not to notice you and get in the door as quickly as you can.

I hurried walk around the rooftop just as Rin got in.

Nope, nope, nope, nope. I'll take my chance with Luvia, but Rin? Hell no, I'll be bore to dead by her yelling at me. So I walk around the rooftop, able to sneak through and went through the door.

I sigh in relief as I walk my way down, not knowing that had I stay in the rooftop, I would've have find out something that I should have know.

Something regarding about Shirou Emiya.

[Town street, 6:47 PM]

So I walk the street after school club. Cap' said that there's was a murder in the town, so the club has been close down till it solves.

Though, I suspect that something is amiss; it may have something to do with him.

So I decided to go around the town and hunt him down before he or she will murder another families.

Well, I think I could go clean about it.

My life wasn't as simple as you think it is. After what happened ten years, I loose my memory; can't even remember my childhood memories before I was seven year old. I don't know who my family is, I don't know where I live, who my friend are, who I am.

Well, you can say that my childhood don't exist anymore.

But that enough about it, the point of it is that a years or two later, I have been found and raise by my grandfather who is currently traveling around the world. He is a Magus by the way.

Ahem.

So, back to the topic, my job was a mercenary, looking for money and beating some terrorist up... with some bullshit magic.

Anyway, now that we're done with the whole narrating the living crap about my past, we should get back to what we where doing.

I walk through the alley, hoping to find some clue as I look around. Unfortunately, I found nothing around in this alley.

Seeing as no one is here, I jump wall to wall while grabbing onto something that lift me up. The moment that I reach into the rooftop, my long white coat flow as I land on the rooftop, with my sheath on my back and a holster hip with a Thompson Contender store in it.

What? I'm always arm when I traveling at night.

Anyway, there's three places I going to check, the first place is--

[ ]Ryuodou Temple
    [ ]Church
    [ ]Abandoned Castle