1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Creative Writing' started by TheVoid22222, Jan 29, 2019.

1. TheVoid22222

TheVoid22222 Making the rounds.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2023
  2. lackofgravitas

lackofgravitas Making the rounds.

3. Mkaius

Mkaius Versed in the lewd.

First kill?
    I wonder how many she will get before everyone starts hunting her.

4. Stormbringer117

Stormbringer117 Soulless

One thing I have to say is Taylor isn't that large chested, I'm pretty sure she is supposed to be like borderline flat chested.

Loving the premise and the art style.

5. NotaWriter

NotaWriter I trust you know where the happy button is?

Nice beginning, I like it.

silentshot and TheVoid22222 like this.
  6. Kerfirou

Kerfirou Cultivating Dantian inside a Star

Huh, heroic Sylar. That ironically works since this is Worm.

7. Ardyn

Ardyn The True Chosen King

Yes, another sylar worm fic!
    And I like what is there so far.
    i do hope though that you don’t go the same direction as “her name is death”.
    The prt instantly vilifying her and her own constant “need more power” addiction was what ended up ruining that fic for me, making it another “artificial conflict to keep the plot interesting“ fic.
    I do hope you continue making this an interesting story.

!Renzie0, silentshot and TheVoid22222 like this.
  8. Stormbringer117

Stormbringer117 Soulless

The Hungry grows... for more power and more BRAINSSSS~

Btw didn't threadmark the last to chapters.

9. Gaemnomut

Gaemnomut Well worn.

Things are heating up. Mastermind was cool. I'm glad you're including some non canon capes. Most fanfics often only use those from the major gangs, even though there were supposedly quite a few more floating around BB iirc.

And the Sophia pic is pretty good btw. Fit's pretty well with how I immagined her.

!Renzie0, silentshot and TheVoid22222 like this.
  10. Bobbot

Bobbot Know what you're doing yet?

Hmmm who first Dean(Gallant) or Victoria(Glory girl) die first my money on Vicky just because of what happened at the mall

silentshot, Kerfirou and TheVoid22222 like this.
  11. gaouw

gaouw Banishumento, Zis Warudo!!!

So, CMIIW here, but isn't Taylar's feeling be more curious and desire rather than straight out killing intent?

After all is said and done, Sylar doesn't really care about your life, it's just so happen that in order to understand your power he need to do something that kill you?

Just saying that Dean's interlude seems to be a shoehorn of imminent confrontation is all.

12. gaouw

gaouw Banishumento, Zis Warudo!!!

No, you misunderstand me.

What I mean is that that meeting will turn Taylar from a total nobody into a blip in the radar.
    An entirely understandable and quickly forgotten blip, if only that Taylar's future action is not a factor.

In short, this gives a very weak probable cause that may turn into not so weak probable cause after all.

I guess I just prefer a total information black out until and/or unless Taylar is already at Glaistig's level, I guess.

13. Gaemnomut

Gaemnomut Well worn.

Pretty cool updates. I'm liking this story more and more.

I noticed one mistake:
    I think you are missing a "were" in that sentence. 'The powers she obtained were altered...'

14. Kerfirou

Kerfirou Cultivating Dantian inside a Star

Sylar!Taylor is good. A smart villain is nice.

15. Edifier

Edifier Trusted within thoughts.

I love it.

16. CrimsonFate

CrimsonFate Versed in the lewd.

It seems like Taylor hating Panacea for not spending time healing on others when she should be hating on that Panacea could be enabling New Wave to be actual heroes working to make a better world and making cures for sickness. Instead of doing PR stunts to gather fame from people.

17. CrimsonFate

She could be helping researchers see how her power works when healing others. And offering her services to heroes more often making sure they never stay off the field and do something. While Taylor doesn't know Panacea could really do but she can jump to some conclusions on what Panacea really using her power for. Like using it to gather fame and popularity from others. Mostly just saying this since Taylor hating on Panacea for not healing at every waking moment is not strong enough in where as in Panacea could be enjoying the highlights of a celebrity life style.

18. CrimsonFate

If your planning on that how about a scene in where Taylor decides to check on Sophia Hess/Shadow Stalker once more when she notices that she out patrolling alone when out on where she catches SS doing nothing to save someone until they fight back shtick. And Taylor could be out for a number of reasons checking on a new target to feast on. Or you can have her witness Glory Girl being reckless when saving a victim from a mugger or villain cape and hurt the victim too much when saving said victim only for Panacea to come to fix the mess.
    Something like can convince Taylor that Heroes are part of the problem as well since they are only in it for the fame, popularity, and their dogmatic beliefs.

19. Jonn Wolfe

Jonn Wolfe (Verified Sarcastic) (Not a Wolf)

Well now this is all sorts of interesting. Definitely watched.

20. Jonn Wolfe

Jonn Wolfe (Verified Sarcastic) (Not a Wolf)

Wondering if Taylor cleared the laptop... What am I saying? This is Worm. Of course she didn't. :p

Excellent chapters!

silentshot, Fonteius and TheVoid22222 like this.
  21. Fonteius

Fonteius [Empty Title]

"We have managed to find five possible suspects based on Rune normal online presence. And our sources from Winslow managed to point us towards the most credible suspect. Here is the compiled report."

"Very well, call for Hookwolf and Cricket, tell them we found the killer."

"Sir, is that wise?, they tend to be a little 'harsh' on their missions."

"That is precisely the point... this Barnes family does have ties to New Wave, this occasion calls for a reminder."

Endy, DrakenWise, silentshot and 11 others like this.