1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Control through Compassion - MCU/Lantern Corps

Discussion in 'Creative Writing' started by JeckJack, May 26, 2020.

1. Extras: Omake 1: Thor wins a bet
    Potates

Potates Degenerate Spud

Director Fury sat across the table, glaring at Akita. Well, she thought he was glaring. It was hard to tell compared to his resting scowl face.

"I'll repeat the question. You have one of, if not the, most powerful weapon in the universe?"

"Yes sir."

Fury's eye narrowed. "And you have had it for approximately three days?"

"Yes sir."

She saw his jaw clench and had anyone asked, she would tell them she heard his teeth grinding. "And the first thing you did with it was...?"

She swallowed. "Um, before or after I retook control?"

The directors's body froze for a moment before returning to his previous posture. "We will discuss that later. After you...retook control."

"Ha, ha, um, fishing and cleaning out the local ecosystem of invasive species?"

He did nothing for what seemed like an eternity before placing his finger where his ear way. "Widow, did you get that?"

"Yes Director. Do you want me to let everyone know?"

"Please."

"I'll be back in a moment."

Fury placed his hand back on the table and stared. Akita stared back. Fury stared some more. Akita resisted the urge to squirm. It sort of worked.

Then she heard it, groaning sounds of disappointment along with one happy cheer. "What-what was-?"

"That, was sound of S.H.I.E.L.D. personal and the Avengers losing a bet. Along with Thor winning one."

Akita blinked, now very confused. "A bet? Over what I did with my powers first?"

"Correct. And you just caused us to give Thor $10. Each. All the mugs he buys and breaks will be coming out of your salary."

"Salary? I don't work for-" she started

"-You do now" he finished.

"...Dang it"

2. Extras: Omake 2: Awesome Cosmic Power
    Breadnaught

Breadnaught Experienced.

"Maybe it's very fashionable on her planet?"

"Or it might be an alien aesthetic thing. Maybe her species just see things differently."

"Hell, they may not have genitalia that look anything like ours, so the penis-head thing just doesn't apply."

"Guys, I'm not an alien. Human woman right here."

"O- oh! Right. Err, don't mind us, just talking crap to pass time, y'know. Looks fine."

"Really? You're not just saying that?"

"Yeah, looks really cute on you. Your outfit's fine."

"Oh, thanks. Bye!"

"I think she deserved our honesty. We probably should have told her how bad it looks."

"Your girlfriend asks what you think, you actually tell her she looks bad?"

"Well, no."

"Does your girlfriend have Awesome Cosmic Power?"

"... no."

"Exactly."