1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Count of Orario (Fate GO/Danmachi) (MOVED TO NSFW)

Discussion in 'Creative Writing' started by Sorhun, Jul 20, 2020.

1. Sorhun

Sorhun Hiding from the Chinese Police Force

AN: Yeah, this guy is one of my favorites in the Fate series. Just click here to see his stats on F/GO wiki.

Prologue

Dark. It was too dark.

I could hear the whispers of the guards. I could smell the scent of piss and rum even from where I was. I could feel the cold marble right under my back, where I was presumably lying down.

And I could see the golden light, that little glimmer of hope shining right infront of me.

All I had to do was to reach towards it, grasp it with my dry, cracked hands and I would finally be free. I shot a look towards the darkness, where all my problems were laying down, watching me with their judgemental red eyes and snarling their painfull fangs towards me. I could've leaved, finally freeing myself from this nightmare; or I could stay, working towards my revenge, and disregarding my chance at redemption.

Or... I could choose the third way, the right way to do this. I could escape, but I would also take my revenge with me. I would be freed, but they would suffer in the depths of hell.

I smiled, not one of those emotional or fake ones, this smile was empty, showing that I knew what path I would have to take, and what type of sacrifices I would have to give.

It was a nice smile, showing that I finally had the wisdom I always sought out of, just not the right type of it.

With nothing else to do, I reached towards both ends. One hand towards my freedom, and one hand towards my self imprisonment. Only time would tell what it had in the store for me.

I was okay with that, I had all the time on the world. All I had to do, was to wait, and watch the show...

I blinked, and I was suddenly not me.

I did not understand the outrageous tought that came onto me. How could I not be myself? It made no sense at all.

The other part, the bigger part inside who I was not, answered me.

His answer was eating my soul. It was weird, in every SI fic I have ever read, it was usually the SI who took control of the body, and it was SI who ate the soul and got the memories of the stronger person.

Yeah, right. How could the soul of an otaku who has not even reached 18 could best someone who has lived on a magical world, was centuries older than him and was a holy spirit?

The answer is that he cannot. He would be the one eaten here, an he would be the one who got his memories used of. Well, atleast he could be use to someone now. I wonder who-

Oh. Oh. Oh fuck yes! This is gonna be so awesome! Just eat me already so we can start!

And so the little soul got eaten, and his memories was transferred into the older soul, baffling him with the sheer absurdity of the fact that his universe was being watched somewhere else for entertainment. The older soul watched the memories as he was waiting for the universal transfer to be completed, to be "Isekai'ed" if the term he got from the memories was right. It was not a weird concept to be the fiction of another person, at least to him. To be watched on the computers for entertainment was no different than his whole life story being read on every corner of the world, it was nothing to be aware of at best, something mildly bothering at worst.

It was a long journey, so long that the soul had time to arrange every memory he had gotten and went over them all. They would help him if his destination was somewhere the little soul had known, and if not, at least they would provide some entertainment.

Before the soul could do something, a strong force started to pull him towards itself. Seems like he arrived his destination...

"Ugh~ My head..." Edmond cried out as he got up from the ground he was lying on. His head felt like he had the most agonising hangover ever, and everything was blurry. Truly, it was the perfect way to start his day.

Rubbing his eyes with his thumb and index finger, he supported himself with his other hand to get up. After a miserable minute or two, his eyes cleared, and he saw the world again. Only, this world was not his.

The memories on his head, both his and the person who he ate the soul of, was burning his head like no other. He could easily disregard the pain, his skill and too many experiences allowed him to do that even if it was an internal one in his brain. As far as he got from the second set of memories and the little alterations made in his soul, Edmond got the gist of what was going on.

The boy got into something he shouldn't have. He made a deal, he would choose a world on his own to go, and the dealer would merge his soul with a random servant. He did not realise his simple mistake of disregarding the possibility that other person's soul being much, much more powerful than his.

Truly, Edward didn't believe that the dealer expected this outcome too. Pity for them, atleast he was now free fro-

Wait. He was... free?

No, he could feel the traces of Grails power on himself, but it was not like the other times. He was not a prisoner simply waiting to be used by the Grail, he was co-operating with it. It was a weird feeling, empowering, more materialistic, simply like he was in control. He felt free, the kind that he felt when he escaped Chateau d'If, and took his first step on the outside world for the first in a long time. He didn't know if he could be called a servant anymore, maybe demi-servant? Yeah, Arturia was something like that too.

For a second a smile, a true smile crossed his lips.

Until he saw it.

A tower, reaching towards the sky, right into the heavens. Scientifically, it was an impossible feat to have such a long tower to stand still with such little ground to stand on. The winds by themselves should've knocked down the the tower before it was finished.

The only answer to this was magecraft. Maybe some type of Noble Phantasm even.

But the tower emitted something much more than simple magecraft. It was like when he first saw servants with... Divinity.

A frown overtook the face of Edmond, making him question where he was actually sent to. The memories should've something to tell him, right?

A minute into delving the to the memories of the young man, Edmond was left with a cold realisation that, in this world, God's weren't gone.

They never left humans side to begin with.

The Eternal Avenger, The Count of Morte Cristo, The King of the Cavern Edmond Dantes came into the realisation that, he would not like this so called vacation of his, at all.

Well, yeah, here is my new fic that doesn't have definitive update schedule. Hope you like Edmond Dantes as a Servant because I love him, one of my favorites, 10 out of 10.

Incase you wanna see how our little protagonist looks like, I posted it right here:
    [​IMG]
    And I posted a link to his servant sheet on the beginning of the chapter, please take a look at that too.

2. Gigant

Gigant The Jackal Of Tsagualsa

Nice I look forward to seeing how this turns out

Dapperfox101 and Sorhun like this.
  3. Illariai

Illariai I trust you know where the happy button is?

Just to make sure I have this clear, you put one of the toughest servants out there, into a setting where less than a tenth of the population is actually capable of doing a damned, heh, thing to stop him.

This'll end up lovely, can't wait for him to find someone adorable to protect!

Dapperfox101 and Sorhun like this.
  4. Threadmarks: Moved to NSFW
    Sorhun

Sorhun Hiding from the Chinese Police Force

Decided to move this thread into NSFW Creative Writing just to be safe. See you guys on the other side.​