1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Crawl like a Worm (Nasuverse SI)

Discussion in 'Creative Writing' started by JBukharin, Jan 5, 2020.

1. Extras: Snippet: So many lies...
    JBukharin

JBukharin Signer of the Totalist Charter

The cacophony of silence is quite dull.

The endless void of darkness so scary but comforting as my descent into the deepest pit continued.

I stared down, few tears falling directly in the nothingness around me.

My capacity to perceive my position was actually crippled by the time spent there.

How much I've been here?

One hour?

Ten Minute?

A full century?

But nothing struck closer to a single word.

Eternity.

But as my fall proceeded smoothly and my heart slowed down to a halt, I saw it.

I blinked to find myself sitting in a throne of mud and mold. So many corpses littering the red room and I could pinpoint familiar frames.

I could taste their hopes and dreams. Their sadness and despair.

How quaint. I blinked and stood up.

Something started to build up in my throat, rising above and almost choking me for the sudden sound that left my lips.

At first a chuckle, then a long laugh. It was empty, no remorse but also no joy in the sight before me.

But why I was feeling so cold, why I couldn't stare away?

And with the growing dread bringing newfound fear to my poor mind, I finally heard him.

They trusted you and you betrayed them.

The voice purred so teasingly and sickly mad in my soul and I couldn't reply to it. I couldn't question its existence and then...

I smiled at the results of my plans coming to fruition.

After all, what kind of fools would trust someone born from liars?

AN

A minor snippet, a non-canon one.
    Why? I always wanted to write some bad endings and... how did this happen? Shinji lost his focus and turned out into something far worse than Zouken. May Zelretch manage to seal this Shinji...

The Artist behind the image: Linjie!

Gumiho, karuiPrime, Kuro-chan and 3 others like this.
  2. Extras: Media: Shinji Matou
    JBukharin

So I was kind of bored and it's quite early in the morning so I decided to do this.

Yes, I know the neck is done bad and the coloring style is weird, the latter bit is more of a one-time thing. Never much interest in Art so... feedback?

3. Extras: AN about Chapter 24: War Plans, Absolute Divinity and a Worm
    JBukharin

The Xover project will not happen within the story. it will be a different story altogether. Dio will leave next chapter and there will not be any xovers (except silly references, but nothing more.). This is story is listed as a (Nasuverse SI) and it shall continued to be that!

I repeat, there is no Xovering planned after this very bit!