1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Creativerse [Game]

Discussion in 'General' started by Heaven Canceler, Nov 15, 2015.

1. Heaven Canceler

Heaven Canceler Behind You!

Is anyone else playing this game? I have started the day before yesterday and it is pretty intereting as a Minecraft that I can actually Play on my Computer. (Minecraft kept crashing every few minutes whenever I installed it....)

Anyone know if there is a QQ/SB/SV Server where People Play together?

2. doomlord9

doomlord9 Experienced.

I've been kinda/sorta thinking about it, but the wannabe microtransactions I saw on lets plays put me off. It's been awhile since I looked into it though, have they gone about removing that aspect, by that I mean using the cash tokens to speed up crafting/processing and to buy the recipes for special things unable to be acquired otherwise?

Also, one I have played and is somewhat similar is Fortresscraft Evolved. Strains my comp to the limit on the lowest settings and causes it to crash, but that's just me still having a crappy computer. Otherwise it has more of a focus on automation than anything else. Not the best game ever, but it's not horrible either.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2015
  3. Heaven Canceler

Well, I haven't played too much yet, only joined shortly after they went free-to-Play.

But the only things I can find in the store are Blueprints which are really not necessary as they just give you a big plan for how to build something (but you could still build it on your own....) and recipes for various block packs. Well, I guess the recipes could be interesting for these that like to make unique walls and it is purely decorative so you don't Need any of it. The only recipe that looks interesting to me is the recipe for fireworks.

4. Heaven Canceler

Well, if anyone wants to try the game, I have made a world called "Nuke it From Orbit. Password is: InsufficientDakka

Anyone is free to join and build for fun^^

Snake/Eater likes this.
  5. Heaven Canceler

Has anyone been on the Server? I found a couple items lying around just now when I logged in. To be more precise, I found a item that spawns upon Player death and holds the items that you carry around. (And I haven't died in a good while)