1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Digimon Story: Hero Quest (Digimon Quest)

Discussion in 'Questing' started by Valeshin, Jul 18, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Threadmarks: Prologue
    Valeshin

Valeshin RNG God

Character Selection
    Welcome to my second quest, this time based on the Digimon World. In this quest you're your own character in one of the canon worlds and you'll be able to change the course of the events!
    Name:
    [] Write-in

[] Female

Picture:
    [] Write-in

Personality:
    [] Write-in

Background:
    [] Write-in

Favorite Digimon Type:
    [] Vaccine
    [] Data
    [] Virus

World:
    [] Adventure
    [] 02
    [] Tamers
    [] Savers

Your favorite digimon type determines your digimon partner, while the World determines the mechanics of the quest: in Adventure it will be mostly rolls and plot, no training or aiding. In 02 is pretty much the same. Tamers let you help your digimons with cards, while Savers is a fancier and darker version of Adventure/02 Universe.
    Obviously based on the world you'll met different characters, but I will put some Game Characters in any of the world to spice up the quest.

Have fun!

Last edited: Jul 18, 2015
  2. Threadmarks: Character Sheet and Index
    Valeshin

Valeshin RNG God

SORA TOHNO
    [​IMG]

Name: Sora Tohno

Sex: Male

Personality: Very cheerful youth, Sora's proven more than once to have a hidden steel in him, a quality which has seen many a bully eating floor with chipped teeth. Enormous digimon fanboy.

Background: Young man from a particularly liberal household, He's often mistaken for a girl thanks to very feminine looks and habits, and a love of masculine and feminine fashion. It often attracts negative attention, which he's learned to deftly ignore. The nail that sticks up sometimes can break the hammer.
    Digimon Partner
    ???

Relationships
    ???

Index

Omakes

Last edited: Jul 19, 2015
    theunderbolt, Derek58 and DariusXXI like this.
  3. Threadmarks: Chapter 1
    Valeshin

Valeshin RNG God

You are Sora Tohno, a 13 years old boy.
    You've always had really feminine looks and habits, for which you're often mistaken for a girl: it doesn't help that you've grown in a very liberal household where your parents always supported you in your decisions, and the fact that you have a passion for fashion, both feminine and masculine. Nonetheless you still consider yourself a man, and it's often shown when bullies try to give you problems, because they often end up without some teeth and crawling on the ground: you're like a a blade hidden by a fancy scabbard. You've also learned to ignore the opinions of others, especially since you live in Japan, a country most known for their behavior toward not ordinary people like you: you watch them and rise your middle finger to let them know that you don't care at all.
    Speaking more about yourself, you really love Digimon: from the first time you saw them on TV you've fallen in love with this series, and you enjoy it really much: you often rewatch the series, and one of your major hobbies is playing with the TCG of the Digimon, taking part in many competitive tournaments.
    Today you have planned to meet with your group of friends to spend an afternoon together in Shibuya, and you can't help but think about them, because they're unique in their own way:

[Choose 4]:

-[] A boy a little smaller than you in age, with brown hair and googles: he is very emotive and really loves digimon just like you.

-[] A chinese guy: he is really levelhead and mature, often calm but a funny person to hang out with.

-[] A red haired girl: she is really cold and aloof, but you known that she is just afraid to show emotions and that in truth she is a gentle person.

-[] A bishounen boy: while you're feminine he is the cool and handsome guy; he often spends time on internet and loves to hack systems. He is carefree and acts like a big brother toward you.

-[] A really sexy red haired girl: she is often positive, and tries to act tough, but in truth she is easily scared. She is a little vain, but an excellent friend with who you can easily share your interest for clothes without prejudice.

-[] A purple haired girl who wears googles, with a calm but kind personality, easy to get along with and hardly scared of anything. She is like a sister to you.

-[] A green haired girl who wears googles around her neck: she is easy going and easily excited, a true genki girl who also happen to really like digimon. She is shameless and wears clothes who often expose her cleavage, but you think that she is just that naive.

While preparing your bag, you sort your digimon cards and you find a strange blue card you don't recognize at all, and you know every single card you own. Interested you decide to try to scan it on your card reader: you didn't expected it to shine like the sun.
    After a blinding light you reopen your eyes: in your hands, instead of your card reader, there is a strange white device with a screen and a violet circle around it, with a strap of the same colour.
    You're that shocked that you don't notice at first the new presence that step out from the shadows of your room.

"Hey, you should introduce yourself when you meet someone, you know?"

You turn around and see:

-[] A strange and really big wasp! It is pretty cute and it has great big green eyes.

-[] A strange being in kendo cloths and with a boken in it's hands, whose face is hidden by a helmet.

-[] A strange reptile like monster with a fuchsia body covered by a violet striped white fur and that has a horn and big green claws.

You're surprised and you almost remain silent, but you finally decide to speak up.

-[] Write-in

--------
    I decide to let you choice between these three digimon: I chose at the start of the quest different digimons based on the sex and the universe of the character, and this what you get for choosing Tamers + Male. They're anyway all strong Digimons, I assure you, just chose what you like.
    I also put for you a group: you'll met all of them during the quest, so choose which ones you'd like to have already a friendship with; they're a lot, but I'll manage to use them good, I assure you.
    Have fun!

Last edited: Jul 19, 2015
    Navi-Hank, Hadiz, Lalzparty and 4 others like this.