1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

[RPG] Dragonfire VX- (Original Interactive RPG w/ Voting)

Discussion in 'Questing' started by Xpyro125, Jan 7, 2016.

1. Xpyro125

Xpyro125 Getting out there.

Quick Note:

Hello! I guess this is quite obvious, but I'm new to this website and community, so I'm not really sure how to do a lot of things or what reactions to expect, but nonetheless, I'm excited to be doing this! This is mainly just a game universe I made, nothing like Corpse Party, or Mario, or something that's actually been published. Just OCs and stuff, and hopefully I can get readers who will help me propel the story even further! I'll get started on some makeshift character sheets- which I can hopefully edit in the future so that their format will be more professional.

-Xpyro125

Blade "X" Foyd:

Attributes:

Level: 1
    Health: 650
    Magic Points: 400
    Attack: 40
    Defense: 30
    Magic Attack: 0
    Magic Defense: 30
    Base Accuracy: 50
    Speed: 50

Weapon Mastery:

Swords/Other Blades- D
    Axes/Other Hammers- N/A
    Lances/Other Polearms- N/A
    Bow- N/A
    Gun- N/A
    Magic- N/A
    Non-Magic Specials- E
    Energy- E

Ability: Florentine- Blade has a 50% chance to strike twice with his normal attack or special which will never miss if the first attack hit the opponent. Only qualifies with physical sword attacks, rather than non-magic specials or energy.

Equipment:

Murasama Blade (Undeveloped Stat-wise)
    Monsoon Armor (Undeveloped Stat-wise)

Moveset:

Slash- Attack: 30 Accuracy: 100 Status: N/A Magic Points: 15/Gale Stab- Attack: 40 Accuracy: 90 Status: Poison (40% chance) Magic Points: 15
    Double Slice- Attack: 65 Accuracy: 95 Status: N/A Magic Points: 35/Gaelic Combo- Attack: 85 Accuracy: 85 Status: Poison (65% chance) Magic Points: 45
    [LEVEL 7] Burndown- Attack: 120 Accuracy: 90 Status: N/A Magic Points: 55/Withering- Attack: 120 Accuracy: 70 Status: Poison (100% chance) Magic Points: 65
    [LEVEL 7] Gale Control- Turns all of Blade's Moves into their Gaelic forms. Magic Points: 10
    [LEVEL 12] Blazer- Attack: 70 Accuracy: 100 Status: Burn (40% Chance) Magic Points: 55/Slayer- Attack: 80 Accuracy: 70 Status: Stun (100% chance) Magic Points: 60
    [LEVEL 16] Galvanic- Attack: 100 Accuracy: 80 Status: Stun (30% Chance) Magic Points: 70/Caliber- Attack: 100 Accuracy: 70 Status: Stun (60% chance) Magic Points: 70
    [LEVEL 24] Raging Storm- Attack: 175 Accuracy: 75 Status: N/A Magic Points: 85/Shadow Storm- Attack: 200 Accuracy: 75 Status: N/A Magic Points: 90
    [LEVEL 36] Blade Cutter- Attack: 400 Accuracy: 80 Status: Bleed (90% Chance) Magic Points: 100/Gaelic Cutter- Attack: 400 Accuracy: 70 Status: Bleed (100% chance)/Poison (50% chance) Magic Points: 120
    MORE TO BE ADDED

Backstory:

Born of Altair and Alyssa, being the son of village leaders made him have high authority and possibilities. With it, he moved to the city and decided to form his own justice organization: The Crimson Dragons. With it not reaching its full maturity, it only has very few members, but Blade is outgoing and determined to even save the world with it. Inside his head is a "Virus", Gale, which even professional doctors incorrectly see as just an alternate personality. Although his main personality is a just, orderly one, Gale is the opposite, only seeing to murder and cause chaos. He likes seeing suffering to anyone and everyone, and even when he's not taking over Blade's conscious, he will even sometimes take over Blade's emotion or mindset, distorting him from what he would do or truly desire.

Stryker "Silver" Lyxnor:

Attributes:

Health: 750
    Magic Points: 600
    Attack: 80
    Defense: 40
    Magic Attack: 20
    Magic Defense: 20
    Base Accuracy: 40
    Speed: 30

Weapon Mastery:

Swords/Other Blades- F
    Axes/Other Hammers- N/A
    Bow- N/A
    Gun- F
    Magic- E
    Non-Magic Specials- D
    Energy- E

Ability: Mithridate- Silver is immune to poison, and is healed by it. His standard attacks always poison the enemy unless they are immune to poison.

Equipment:

Acid Gauntlets (Undeveloped Stat-wise)
    Silverius Armor (Undeveloped Stat-wise)
    Kama Scythes (Undeveloped Stat-wise)

Moveset:

Toxic- Attack: 30 Accuracy: 100 Status: Poison (10% chance) Magic Points: 20
    [LEVEL 3] Poison Cross- Attack: 75+75 Accuracy: 95 Status: Poison (25% chance) Magic Points: 45
    [LEVEL 7] Acid- Attack: 120 Accuracy: 110 Status: Confusion (100% Chance) Magic Points: 90
    [LEVEL 12] Amplify Attack- Raise an ally's/own attack/magic by +50%. Magic Points: 40
    [LEVEL 19] Heal- Restore 35% of an ally's/own health. Magic Points: 60
    [LEVEL 26] Absorb- Drains 450 of the enemy's health and restores 450 of own health. Magic Points: 80
    [LEVEL 35] Radioactive Maelstrom- Attack: 1000 Accuracy: 80 Status: Burn (50% chance)/Poison (50% chance) Magic Points: 150
    MORE TO BE ADDED

Backstory:

The son of a rich, powerful family, he never agreed with their greedy ideals. His girlfriend, Devin was constantly abused and neglected, and there were numerous times where she tried to commit suicide until they started going out. Unfortunately, when he was on a cruise with his family, Reine killed his whole family and Devin, leaving him as the sole survivor- due to his immunity to poison which was in his blood. Because of this, he hated her and had a desire to kill her, however due to her being Blade's girlfriend, he didn't want to inflict him with similar pain nor lose his friend.

John "Red" Gray:

Attributes:

Health: 700
    Magic Points: 750
    Attack: 40
    Defense: 50
    Magic Attack: 0
    Magic Defense: 30
    Base Accuracy: 50
    Speed: 30

Weapon Mastery:

Swords/Other Blades- E
    Axes/Other Hammers- N/A
    Bow- N/A
    Gun- C
    Magic- N/A
    Non-Magic Specials- N/A
    Energy- N/A

Ability: Unrivaled Gunman- John gains a +35% bonus in all stats if there is an enemy using guns. John's standard attack also strikes twice with both hits gaining a +250% damage boost.

Equipment:

Glock 44 (Undeveloped Stat-wise)
    SPAS-12 (Undeveloped Stat-wise)
    Dual-Wield Uzis (Undeveloped Stat-wise)
    Danger Close Armor (Undeveloped Stat-wise, resistant to explosives)

Moveset:

Snipe- Attack: 70 Accuracy: 110 Status: N/A Magic Points: 30
    Unload- Attack: 140 Accuracy: 60 Status: N/A Magic Points: 65
    [LEVEL 10] Amplify Accuracy- Gives all allies a +35% Accuracy boost. Magic Points: 60
    [LEVEL 10] Amplify Defense- Gives an ally a +45% Defense and Magic Defense boost. Magic Points: 60
    [LEVEL 18] Magnet- Reflects all damage taken at half power to all enemies. Magic Points: 75
    [LEVEL 24] RPG7- Attack: 200 Accuracy: 75 Status: N/A Magic Points: 80
    [LEVEL 32] Bullet Hell- Attack: 350 Accuracy: 85 Status: 85 Magic Points: 100
    MORE TO BE ADDED

Backstory:

The son of a military leader, he was taught how to hunt the mutated, but rather friendly wolves in the forest at a young age. He quickly fell in love with Reine's younger sister, Raven, and they were in a relationship. When he left for the city, he didn't originally join his best friend, Blade, in the Crimson Dragons, but rather started his own gang under the alias of Gray. Eventually when one of his members betrayed them for a rival gang, he killed the traitor and joined the Crimson Dragons, recruiting his gang members to join them. When Raven joined to be a war nurse for them, he knew that he belonged in the Crimson Dragons.

Reine "Gold" Helcovth:

Attributes:

Health: 950
    Magic Points: 950
    Attack: 10
    Defense: 20
    Magic Attack: 60
    Magic Defense: 50
    Base Accuracy: 30
    Speed: 40

Weapon Mastery:

Swords/Other Blades- N/A
    Axes/Other Hammers- N/A
    Lances/Other Polearms- F
    Bow- N/A
    Gun- N/A
    Magic- C
    Non-Magic Specials- N/A
    Energy- D

Ability: Fortitude- If inflicted with a status effect, raise base Defense and base Magic Defense by 80, and raise base Magic Attack by 100.

Equipment:

Gilded Staff (Undeveloped Stat-wise)
    Slim Lance (Undeveloped Stat-wise)
    Sage's Armor (Undeveloped Stat-wise)

Moveset:

Lightning- Attack: 40 Accuracy: 100 Status: Stun (20% chance) Magic Points: 30
    Heal- Restore 40% of an ally's health. Magic Points: 40
    [LEVEL 10] Glaciercross- Attack: 90 Accuracy: 95 Status: Freeze (20% chance) Magic Points: 75
    [LEVEL 18] Revive- Revive a dead ally. Magic Points: 100
    [LEVEL 20] Mend- Heal all allies for 80% of their health. Magic Points: 105
    [LEVEL 26] Inazuma Bi- Attack: 175 Accuracy: 90 Status: Stun (30% chance)/Burn (30% chance) Magic Points: 100
    [LEVEL 34] Supernova- Attack: 400 Accuracy: 80 Status: Burn (60% chance) Magic Points: 165
    MORE TO BE ADDED

Backstory:

The daughter of the village advisor and unproven church leader of the village, Reine is a kind-hearted girl whose motives are usually never revealed until things get to their worst. She quickly got involved with Blade and befriended Stryker and John in Blade's group of friends. Eventually, when Silver, his girlfriend, and his family was on a cruise, she hijacked it with Saber- the soon to be leader of the Crimson Dragons' rival organization, the Blood Flares- and killed everyone except Stryker. Her motive remains unknown, but her guilt and regret for doing it makes her try her hardest to get Stryker to forgive her. Despite her attempts, she made him angrier each time, however, she breaks through a tiny bit more with each attempt.

Factions:

Crimson Dragons- The recently formed Justice Organization founded by Blade.
    Major Members: Blade "X" Foyd, Stryker "Silver" Lyxnor, John "Red" Gray, Reine "Gold" Helcovth, Raven Helcovth.
    Minor Members: Red's gang, recruits.

Blood Flares- A terrorist organization formed by Saber Stelen, hellbent on revenge against Blade for killing his father.
    Major Members: Saber "Ember" Stelen, Dextrios, Len "Navy" Thefen, Regault, Senia.
    Non-Minor Members: Eiszapfen, Kasyn, Kaelos, Teine.
    Minor Members: Grunts.

Locations:

Detroit- The city that houses the Crimson Dragons and Blood Flares, however it is home to many recruitable citizens, rogues, mercenaries, or others who you can recruit and use instead of the default party members.

Kurson Village- A village that claimed independence as a country, and does considerably well, despite its low population and area.

Kurson Forest- The forest around Kurson Village where one can find many caves or just wander around.

Lake St. Clair- The lake where people can gather around and simply relax.

Alright! This'll be able to go in many directions based on what YOU choose! I've got no idea what'll happen or where to start, and with that, I'm going to make a poll where you get to choose! So yeah, I'll just go from there.

I want to make this a story, but also have RPG-esque battles. I'll probably have voting a lot with brief scenes, unless if there's dialogue, because I don't shut up for two seconds! ^w^

Where should the story start off?

[ ] Crimson Dragons HQ
    [ ] Infiltrating a Blood Flare base
    [ ] Detroit
    [ ] Kurson Village
    [ ] Kurson Forest
    [ ] Lake St. Clair
    [ ] Write your own custom start!

Last edited: Mar 1, 2016
  2. BlackThief12

BlackThief12 Nihon no Kokujin Dorobō

Screw it, I'm doing this for the law!

[X]Crimson Dragon HQ

Also, I advise you to not reveal the characters' back story, as it would made a spoiler alert.

3. Xpyro125

Thanks for the advice! Although there really isn't anything to spoil with that, I definitely understand why you suggest a spoiler alert. Sad thing is, it took me a minute to understand how to actually work it. XD Anyways, I'll work on this later today, can't do that right now.

4. PlatedWyrm

PlatedWyrm Getting out there.

[X]Crimson Dragon HQ

Either that or Detroit, for the lulz factor.

5. Xpyro125

The sky had started to get brighter, but the sun wasn't up. It was 2 in the morning, and Silver still found himself unable to sleep, hearing Devin's screams in his head, just like every night before. It was nights like these that left him vulnerable, otherwise, it had seemed like he was progressing in moving on. He got up and put his armor on, then put a motorcycle helmet on, hiding his messy blonde hair. He walked out of his room and crept out of the building, going slowly and silently to avoid the risk of waking anyone up.
    Once he was outside, he got on his motorcycle. Every time he tried to sleep he'd get flashbacks of seeing everyone murdered in front of him. His family he didn't care about, and even hated, with the exception of his cousins. The former never approved of Devin and hated her, and they would go as far as to restrain him just to abuse her. His cousins were the only ones to show sympathy, but only in their last years of life. He looked at the handlebars and sighed.

"Something's missing, even now..." Silver mumbled to himself.

He looked around, feeling watched.

"Shit, I woke someone up, didn't I?!" He thought.

He got up and glanced at his gauntlets. They were modified to be able to shoot acid, which was especially helpful to get range in physical combat, but if he needed something else, he had his custom Toxic Sword and a Glock 22. He looked around once more and walked towards where he felt he was being watched from. He pushed the bushes aside and grabbed the person's neck.

"Put me down, it's me!" Reine said, struggling against his grip.

"Tell me why I shouldn't kill you, like any other person?" He asked.

"....."

Despite the lack of a response, Silver dropped her.

"Understand something... I won't forgive you for what you did to them... For what you did to her..." Silver said.

"... You think I can come to terms with it either?" Reine asked.

"Of course, because I know how cold-hearted you truly are." Silver accused.

"I'm not cold-hearted!" Reine said.

"Then why did you murder Devin after hearing her beg for mercy?!" Silver asked.

"..... Those are reasons I can't go into..." Reine replied.

"She died in my arms... Her life was gone just as she started to have something good in it. Do you know what it's like when you can't save the person you love most? No, because X is still here!" Silver said. "You made me break my promise of giving her a good life. You know she didn't have anyone else there besides me."

"It eats away at me every day.. Every time we have this same conversation, we both just say the same things... I'm telling you that it hurts me too, I know not as much as it hurts you, but all I want is for you to forgive me!" Reine said.

"You don't deserve my forgiveness..." Silver muttered.

They were both silent for a minute. The crisp, yet cool air had a feel of emptiness and confrontation around them.

"Just go back to your room. Go to sleep, because I know that you're actually able to. You can convince everyone else that you feel guilt about what you did, but I know that you enjoy my suffering." Silver said.

"Why would I be begging for forgiveness if I enjoyed your suffering?!" Reine asked.

"So you can backstab me again! You won't deceive me..." He replied, and he stepped towards her. "Leave me be, just let me have a moment of clarity!"

Reine walked back into the building, and Silver fell on his knees then punched the ground until his fists were bloody.

"We were close to being together forever... And I know I'm doing exactly what you wish by letting her suffer." Silver mumbled, talking to Devin, but she wasn't there.

Devin wasn't a spiteful person, however, and he wasn't doing what she wished. His own insanity from her death clouded him from realizing what she would've truly done and wanted.

He got up and got on his motorcycle, then drove off.

Five hours passed, and John walked out to the dining hall to have breakfast. He sat across from Blade after getting his plate.

"Morning! We've got bacon, eggs, and pancakes for breakfast! Along with Kool-Aid!" Blade said.

"Kool-Aid?" John said.

"Everyone likes Kool-Aid!" Blade said.

"Well... What about that guy who squirted three of the bottles in his mouth and he ended up making his cheeks and tongue bleed a half of a pint of blood?" John asked.

"..... He did like Kool-Aid. I'm not sure if he still does." Blade replied.

"... Well, is the bacon chewy or crispy?" John asked.

"We have both chewy and crispy." Blade responded.

"Great, we have both." John said. "How are the eggs?"

"Eggy." Blade said.

"..... Is that an actual word, dude?" John asked.

"Yes." Blade said.

Silver sat next to them.

"You get any sleep?" Blade asked.

"..... Is today any different from yesterday?" Silver asked.

"Well, we didn't have Kool-Aid yesterday, so yeah." Blade replied.

"......... No, I didn't get any sleep." Silver said.

John got up and he went to get some food.

"How's Anna doing?" Blade asked right as John sat down.

"She's good. Wait, you don't talk to her?" Silver asked.

"I do, but I haven't lately." Blade responded, and he looked at John. "Oh... Sorry, man."

"It's cool, she and I are friends." John said. "Besides, it was a mistake anyways. I was pissed at Raven, and I just needed someone else."

"Well, if you guys are cool, then that's cool." Blade said.

Reine walked over to the table, and Silver immediately went to get food.

"Come back, man! What's going on? Did get rejected or something? That'd actually be surprising." Blade said.

At the time, he was the only one oblivious to Silver's hatred towards Reine.

"He's getting food." John lied, and he looked to Silver, who nodded, going along with it.

"Well, that's good. You'll need the energy, man!" Blade said. "After all, Matt set up some training for us later today!"

Seven hours passed, and the four walked into the training room.

"Matt, what you got for us today?" Blade asked.

"Alright, each of you are going to be taking on two virtual Blood Flare grunts." Matt said. "Normally with our soldiers, I'd put them through 2i-D simulation since it's much more cost-effective and less strenuous anyways, but I know you guys, you can handle 3i-D VX training."

"So you've gotten the 3i-D VX training set up? I thought that the dynamic engine was busted." Silver said.

"We got it fixed, our calculations on its volume and surface area were incorrect because one of our guys made a multiplication error." Matt said.

"That's sad." Silver said.

"Your nerd talk is sad." Blade said.

"No, that multiplication error was actually incredibly sad." Matt replied. "Besides that, say we did have too much metal on that thing like his error implied, that would get in the way of other gears and potentially blow up this whole facility. If this whole facility blew up, all your floors above this would also collapse, and it'd most likely get into the ones below. Still calling this talk sad?"

"... No." Blade said. "I don't like the idea of my facility being destroyed. How'd you figure out the error?"

"3-D simulation of 3i-D VX training." Matt said.

"..... Oh. Okay." Blade said.

"Get to your rooms, folks! We've got some training to do!" Matt said.

Which character would you like to fight with in the training? (Note that all characters will do training and receive experience)

[ ] Blade
    [ ] Silver
    [ ] John
    [ ] Reine

6. PlatedWyrm

[X] Blade

7. BlackThief12

BlackThief12 Nihon no Kokujin Dorobō

[X]Blade

That'd said, what the hell is wrong with Blade? I didn't imagine he would react that way!

8. Xpyro125

Okee dokey!
    Alrighy! Altough, I'm not really sure what you mean by him reacting that way.. What's that way?

9. Xpyro125

Blade walked into his training room.

"So... I'm not really an expert, what's supposed to happen now?" Blade asked.

"You'll see!" Matt said over the intercom.

"That's certainly delightful..." Blade muttered.

Two holograms of Blood Flares grunts appeared in front of Blade and brandished swords.

"I like what I see!" Blade said and he unsheathed his own blade.

Blood Flare Grunt:
    Health: 100 Attack: 20 Defense: 60 Magic Attack: 0 Magic Defense: 10 Base Accuracy: 40 Speed: 20
    Blood Flare Grunt:
    Health: 100 Attack: 20 Defense: 60 Magic Attack: 0 Magic Defense: 10 Base Accuracy: 40 Speed: 20

Blood Flare Grunt Skills:
    Slash- Attack: 30 Accuracy: 100 Status: N/A
    Double Slice- Attack: 65 Accuracy: 95 Status: N/A
    Flare Strike- Attack: 50 Accuracy: 95 Status: Burn (20% chance)
    Standard Attack- Attack: 10 Accuracy: 100 Status: N/A

Blade:
    Attack | Skills
    Items | Flee

[ ] Attack
    [ ] Skills

Last edited: Jan 10, 2016
  10. PlatedWyrm

[X] Skills - slash

11. Xpyro125

Okee!

Blade used Slash!

Attack(40)×MoveAttack(30)=1200/EnemyDefense(60)=20

Blood Flare Grunt sustained 20 damage! [Skill activated: Florentine] Blood Flare Grunt sustained 20 extra damage!
    Magic Points:400-15=385.
    Blood Flare Grunt has 60 health left.
    Blood Flare Grunt used Slash!

Attack(20)×MoveAttack(30)=600/Defense(30)=20

Blade sustained 20 damage!
    Blade has 630 health left.

Accuracy(40)+MoveAccuracy(100)=140=Speed(50)×1.1(55)=85+Accuracy(40)-Speed(50)=-10=75

Blood Flare Grunt missed!

[ ] Attack
    [ ] Skills

12. PlatedWyrm

[X] Skills - Double slice at the injured grunt.

13. Xpyro125

Blade used Double Slice!

Attack(40)×MoveAttack(65)=/EnemyDefense(60)=43.333[Round]⇒43

Blood Flare Grunt sustained 43 damage! [Skill activated: Florentine] Blood Flare Grunt sustained 43 extra damage!
    Magic Points:400-35=350.
    Blood Flare Grunt has been killed!

Blade sustained 20 damage!
    Blade has 610 health left.

14. PlatedWyrm

Double slice the other grunt. Or are we waiting for you to write further?

Also, are you typing this out manually or are you using a program to generate the text and/or do your math for you?

15. Xpyro125

I'm not sure what you mean by writing further, so I can't answer that. As for the second part, aside from a random number generator, I'm writing this out manually.

16. Xpyro125

Blade used Double Slice!

Attack(40)×MoveAttack(65)=/EnemyDefense(60)=43.333[Round]⇒43

Blood Flare Grunt sustained 43 damage!
    Magic Points:350-35=315.

Blood Flare Grunt used Flare Strike!

Attack(20)×MoveAttack(50)=1000/Defense(30)=33.333[Round]⇒33

Blade sustained 33 damage!
    Blade has 577 health left.

17. PlatedWyrm

Since you didn't leave any square bracket/vote format thing, I wasn't sure if it's time to vote or you want us to wait for you to keep writing. Now I know it doesn't actually matter.

[X] Skills - slash

18. Xpyro125

Oh, sorry about that, I completely forgot. XD Well, if it's in a battle, I guess you don't have to unless there something you can't do/use, like items or fleeing in this battle. As for when it's in the story style, I'll present options.

19. Xpyro125

Blade used Slash!

Attack(40)×MoveAttack(30)=/EnemyDefense(60)=20

Blood Flare Grunt sustained 20 damage! [Skill activated: Florentine] Blood Flare Grunt sustained 20 extra damage!
    Magic Points:315-15=300.

Blade sustained 20damage!
    Blade has 557 health left.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2016
  20. PlatedWyrm

In hindsight, a double slice probably would have done him in more reliably. Either way, one more slash should take care of it.

[X] Skills - slash

21. Xpyro125

Okee dokey! Btw, I made a post that has the characters' current stats, it'll always be up to date for you. ^^

Blade used Slash!

Attack(40)×MoveAttack(30)=/EnemyDefense(60)=20

Blood Flare Grunt sustained 20 damage!
    Blood Flare Grunt was killed!
    Blade received 200 experience.
    Blade leveled up! Level 1⇒2.
    +10 Health, +5 Magic Points, +6 Attack, +4 Defense, +2 Magic Attack, +2 Magic Defense, +0.1 Base Accuracy, +0.3 Speed, +2 Steel Scraps [Material].

22. Xpyro125

Well, lemme get around to actually ending that battle, because I realized you'd just be waiting. ._.

Blade stood there and he looked up into the camera.

"Well, that was... Not really refreshing, but I felt a bit of a rush! Anything to throw at me?" Blade asked.

"Yup, I'm putting in a simulation of a Blood Flare general: Teine." Matt said.

"So, how does this thing work?" Blade asked. "How do you get the enemy?"

"I program them in after they've been analyzed, so we have to get their DNA first." Matt replied.

"Oh, alright." Blade said.

The simulation of Teine slowly walked to the right, analyzing Blade.

"You are weak yet..." Teine said, and he unsheathed his sword, which was composed of fire.

"Who are you again?" Blade asked sarcastically.

"Enough talk, boy." Teine said.

Teine:
    Health: 400 Attack: 30 Defense: 50 Magic Attack: 40 Magic Defense: 60 Base Accuracy: 45 Speed: 30

Teine Skills:

Upthorn- Attack: 40 Accuracy: 100 Status: Poison (10% chance)
    Teine Cosma- Attack: 40 Accuracy: 110 Status: Drain Magic Points (40 Points)
    Antimatter Shot- Attack: 55 Accuracy: 85 Status: Burn (10% chance)/Stun (20% chance)
    Eruption Quake- Attack: 70 Accuracy: 75 Status: Burn (40% chance)

23. PlatedWyrm

Spam double slice until one of us goes down. We have the MP for it and I don't think we have a stronger attack.

24. Xpyro125

Oh, welp. Okay then.

Teine Hologram was killed!
    Blade received 500 experience.
    Blade leveled up! Level 2⇒3.
    +5 Health, +5 Magic Points, +6 Attack, +6 Defense, +0 Magic Attack, +4 Magic Defense, +0 Base Accuracy, +0.5 Speed, +3 Nova Plating [Material].

25. Xpyro125

"Well, that was... Surprisingly easy." Blade said.

"We only have a basic form of them. Nothing tough." Matt said.

"Oh. Alright." Blade said, then he walked out.

He saw John and Reine, and he looked around.

"Wait, where's Silver?" Blade asked.

"Dunno, he must've left before us." John said.

"Alright.. He'll be alright." Blade said. "I know that he can definitely stand up for himself."

"..... I'm gonna check on him..." Reine said, and she ran out.

Silver got on his motorcycle and immediately drove away from the facility.

"Well, where to go..." He muttered to himself.

Choose where to go:

[ ] The Blacksmith
    [ ] The Bar
    [ ] The Hotel
    [ ] Kurson Village
    [ ] Kurson Forest
    [ ] Lake St. Clair
    [ ] Detroit Power Plant
    [Ø] Minor Blood Flares Base (Unlocked after recruiting a new ally.)

26. Xpyro125

By the way, if you look on the post with the current character stats, I put multiple sub-locations there to help you out.

27. PlatedWyrm

[X] Kurson Village

I'll be off to sleep now. Just letting you know not to wait for me.

28. Xpyro125

Alright, must be way different time zones, because it's only the afternoon for me. Well, by the time I'm finally getting this posted it's evening.

Silver drove to Kurson Village and he parked his motorcycle in the outskirts.

"Silvy!" He heard.

"Damn it, Anna, you know I hate that pet name." Silver said and he smiled. "How come you're here?"

He hugged her, but quickly pulled away.

"Well, I was looking for Kiro, but he's nowhere to be found. I was also looking for Kobalt in the forest earlier, I heard him shooting at wolves, but of course I couldn't find him either. That forest is like a huge maze, man. Not even joking. Though I was talking to Red's mother earlier, she's really nice. I heard that when he was little, his sister put him in a dress while he was sleeping. That's just the best shit ever, am I right, man?" Anna replied, and she punched him in the arm jokingly.

Silver couldn't help but crack a grin.

"I can't lie, it's pretty great." Silver said. "I wouldn't wanna see it, but I know he wouldn't want me to see that either."

"She waited until he woke up, it had to be so great!" Anna said. "Anyways, if you wanna look for Kiro or Kobalt that'd be cool with me. I'm just gonna follow you around for a bit, got nothing better to do."

"Alright." Silver replied.

"I heard Red's got a thing for blondies like Raven and I." Anna said while she followed him around.

"I got a thing for blondies like you too." Silver replied with a cocky, yet joking grin on his face.

She laughed and ruffled his hair.

"That was one time, man! Though you must know, Red was kinda pissed." Anna said.

"Hey, that was before you two were dating, he didn't have a right to be pissed at me!" Silver said.

"Yeah, but he and I were kinda getting there." Anna said.

"He wasn't complaining that much when I was perving on you or even Raven." Silver said. "Inconsistencies are one of the biggest problems in this world."

"Well, I can't really say that I have any." Anna said.

"You and me both." Silver. "You know who does? Reine."

"She doesn't know what to do with herself, but I know she's not that bad. She's kind, but I know she feels like crap about what happened." Anna said.

"It's a ruse so she can do something like that again." Silver immediately said.

"Your family's completely gone. Can't take them away again..." Anna said.

She realized how horrible it actually sounded, and she hugged him.

"Sorry, Silvy.. I didn't mean it like that." Anna said.

"You're not wrong." Silver said. "But John, Blade, Matt, you, and everyone here... They're all I have left."

"Look, she won't kill any of them, not only is she completely mortified about what she did, all of us are much stronger than her." Anna said. "I can totally wreck her in an instant too, the only thing she can beat me in is a girly contest, and I'm no amateur in that. I'm not a total girly girl either though, you won't see me in a pink dress most of the time... That being said, I'm not saying I won't wear one sometimes, but she's a girly girl. Which isn't really something you see too much."

"You look amazing in a pink dress.." Silver said.

"No, that's not a good Silvy." Anna said, and she sprayed him with water.

"Hey! Nuuu!" He said, swatting the water back and shaking. "How dare!"

"Sorry- oh wait, not sorry." Anna said.

"What am I gonna do with you...?" Silver asked.

"Nothing you wanna do, pervy." She replied.

He looked down.

"Damn." He muttered.

"Well, where we going, Chief?" Anna asked.

Where do you want to go?

[ ] Kurson Forest
    [ ] Altair & Alyssa's House
    [ ] The Church
    [ ] The Traditional Armory
    [ ] Detroit
    [ ] The Pub

29. PlatedWyrm

[X] Kurson Forest
    Off to the maze.

30. Xpyro125

Alrighty! And sorry that I haven't replied in so long, I took a hiatus because of huge personal issues with friends.

"Let's go to the forest." Silver said.

"You got it, Chief." Anna replied, and they started walking to the forest.

"....."

"Thinking about her?" Anna asked.

"?"

"Devin." Anna replied.

"Yeah... I miss her." Silver simply said. "I can't help but wish she was still here. For once in her life, something made her happy."

"All I can say is, she's watching over you... Making sure that you're okay." Anna said.

"My days of being okay are over.." Silver said.

"You're mistaken. You're quite mistaken..." Anna commented.

"Give me one reason why I am." Silver challenged.

"Me!" Anna replied, and she hugged him.

"..... Damn you..." Silver said, hugging back.

The two walked through the forest, looking for Kobalt. A small statue was on the ground, and Anna picked it up.

"That's... What is that?" Silver asked.

"Not sure. But I feel a spiritual presence in it." Anna replied.

He looked around and saw a shadowy figure run to a cave.

"Anna, we should follow them." Silver said.

"Alright." Anna said in reply, and the two ran after the person.

They stood in the shadows of the cave, watching for the person.

"Exo... You know that Miku is still alive. Drayken couldn't finish what he was assigned to do." Another person said.

"Stupid lovesick pup... He's the elite, but yet he can't take her down." Exo said.

"He is, due to his other assignments for us. He's taken down the most dangerous of everyone we've needed to die..." The other person said. "He's on his own mission to kill a man named Franz. Understand... This man is more dangerous than anyone I've kept my eyes on. He's effectively on a suicide mission. There's no way that the four of you could defeat him together!"

"I will find a way to kill Miku in the meanwhile..." Exo said.

"She is just as dangerous as him... Though her naivety is key. Kill her while she is asleep." The other person said.

"I will. Tell the boss that I'm on my way to do that." Exo said, and she covered herself in bones, then went down into the earth below.

"....."

Silver and Anna snuck out.

"Who are those two?" Silver asked.

"....."

"Anna?" Silver asked.

"I used to know Franz. He was the former king's highest guard." Anna said. "He... Survived the massacre at the kingdom..."

"Huh?" Silver said.

"He went through the rift gate... He should be dead! But... Thankfully he isn't." Anna said.

"Uhhhh.... I'm gonna need you to make sense." Silver said.

"Franz is one of the strongest people I've ever met. Although mute, he's a potent telepath." Anna said. "That's how he communicates."

"Who was this 'former king'?" Silver asked.

"King Zion. Back in Vortex, he had a large kingdom, which he held his rule. It was a near-perfect kingdom. Terra just isn't nearly as peaceful and stable as Vortex... Every land was separate in its own stability, but it worked." Anna said.

"What the hell is Vortex???" Silver asked.

"A parallel Earth, but Franz must've sealed off the Rift Gate to get to it. Travel there is impossible now..." Anna said.

"Like an alternate dimension? Or a parallel universe?" Silver asked.

"Essentially, yes." She replied. "Franz and Zion were very close... Zion was his mentor, and taught him more 'western' arts of the blade, according to Terra. Franz knows every type of swordplay there is. He's unpredictable as well..."

"Sounds like he'd be an asset." Silver said. "Where is he?"

"He's masked his soul telepathically... I'm unable to locate it." Anna replied.

"Damn it." Silver said.

"Zion was like the father Franz wanted." Anna continued.

"Didn't have one?" Silver asked.

"No. His father was the chief of the tribe, but he always hated Franz for his inability to use a bow, and called him useless in combat, which was completely the opposite. Eventually his father had his mother executed when she found out that he was cheating on her... Franz was exiled for speaking out, and his sister went with him. Soon after, his brother, Sero killed his father, but Franz was already too far gone..." Anna responded. "Franz even protected Zion while he slept, and never got any himself. After his mother was executed, Franz was afraid to love a woman ever again..."

"And did he?" Silver asked.

"..... Some accounts say not, some say that he did. The partners he had in each account varied greatly... But if they mentioned Miku, then they could be considering that story... It could be true, I don't know, but what I do know is that she rejected love, and when her life was in danger and had to be saved, she gave up love to a demon..." Anna said.

"This sounds way too much like a huge fanfiction cliché." Silver said.

"Well... Nonetheless, Miku is just as powerful as him, although she's naive and she unintentionally uses her abilities for destruction... However, I haven't heard anything about her lately, and from what rumors I've heard, Franz has mastered the ability to use fire... The account could be true, but there are others saying that he's with a woman named Seine. However, there are other accounts saying that Seine was in love with Miku, and even fewer say that the two were together... I don't know at all which are true, but some also say of a girl named Villa. I haven't heard much about her though... I normally go to bars or information dealers to hear this stuff." Anna explained.

"Needless to say... We should go look for any of those four." Silver said.

"I completely agree with that idea... However, I don't even know if any of them are even in the area." Anna said.

"We need more information first." Silver said.

They had been wandering the forest, forgetting about their search until a green haired girl came into their focus.

"Hey! I heard your conversation, and I think I might be able to help you." She said.

"Name...?" Silver asked.

"Grace..." She responded.

"Right, well, what can you help us with?" Silver asked.

"I know a guy who can help you find them..." Grace replied.

"And... What's the catch?" Silver asked.

"Weeeeeeell~ I have a bit of a problem... See, I've been constantly harassed by this guy named Cortez... He's tall, pale, and I kiiiiiinda owe him some money... See, while I can fight, he's... Tough..." Grace replied. "What I'm trying to say is, I need you to kick his ass."

"Well, you called the right people." Anna said.

"I can give you some intel if you do, as well!" Grace said.

"Well, how do we get started?" Silver asked.

Grace puffed her cheeks.

"Weeeeeell~ I lost my necklace that's reeeeeeeeally special to me... Can you help me find it?" Grace asked.

"Well, RPG side quests, here we go. Come on, all you viewers know this stupid bullshit and how it plays out..." Silver said to himself, and to the viewers.

"Alright, you got it! Where'd you see it last?" Anna asked.

"Hmmmmmm~ I think it was the river– no, it was the caves– wait, it was in the forest here somewhere..... I can't remember! Wait! This guy with white hair took it!" Grace said.

"Boss battle, lovely." He said to himself. "So, where's he at?"

"Weeeeeeell~ I think he's at... I dunno..." Grace said.

"Useless NPC to propel the story..." He muttered.

"We'll help you find him." Anna said.

"Yaaaaay~!" Grace replied and she hugged them.

"Eh, I'll go for that ass..." Silver thought. "She is kinda hot after all..."

Where do you want to go?

[ ] Kurson Forest
    [ ] Forest Caves
    [ ] Kurson River